Thanks for the comments

Update

​Iron Warriors 5th Grand Company

The Leviathan Dreadnought almost there, that I'm still thinking of adding a Iron Warrior battle brother who will carry a Melta & siege shield. Beside looking cool, theme around Cadaras Grendel when he was with Warsmith Berossus. As well as remind me the Dreadnought has a Melta weapon.

​Beside that here the Dreadnought.

​Five of the trophy are base upon the great games I had during Throne of Skulls: Dark Imperium, that Warhammer World.

- Red Corsair

- Iron Warrior

- DIY Marine chapter

- Orks

- Executioners

​The other trophy, Red Scorpion is base on my friend force (They've move to the USA back 2014), Blood Angel just to wind up someone that my local store & because they where a grudge army that my IW fought back 2001. Ultramarine to wind up a friend as well.

med_gallery_13342_13449_128283.jpg

med_gallery_13342_13449_17943.jpg

med_gallery_13342_13449_120473.jpg

med_gallery_13342_13449_131996.jpg

med_gallery_13342_13449_83906.jpg

gallery_13342_13449_19306.jpg

gallery_13342_13449_106818.jpg

med_gallery_13342_13449_143569.jpg

gallery_13342_13449_56147.jpg

Though I would get a photo of the Leviathan Dreadnought, along side the FW Iron Warrior Dread, Contemptor Dread & Iron Circle. Any Marine base force I've collected in the hobby has always had Dreadnought. I've always like the models, always like trying convert them. I think my Iron Warriors has over 25 Dreadnought models right now. While my Wolves have 7?

gallery_13342_13449_130352.jpg

​Death Guards

I only got a hour yesterday to paint a bit more onto the Death Guard Primarch after getting the model varnish. So it just been over 6 hour worth of painting so far. Still a few thing left to finish painting. But he been a great model to build & paint.

​I'm not sure what time I'm going to have during the week. As I'm really busy that the moment getting a Black Templar force finish for a friend for a local tournament in a few week time.

med_gallery_13342_13449_130239.jpg

gallery_13342_13449_85001.jpg

med_gallery_13342_13449_118222.jpg

gallery_13342_13449_117758.jpg

gallery_13342_13449_113960.jpg

Just though I'd get a photo of what I current have for my Death Guard force. So as said the theme going to be a Nurgle force theme on going on a crusade in Nurgle name. It led them to link up with my Iron Warriors during the current 40k narrative & background. Allow me to theme & link up the Chaos armies I collect now & in the future.

gallery_13342_13449_29723.jpg

​Bought

Just pick up a few thing today.

• Deathshroud Terminators: There just really cool models, I like the whole range for the Death Guards. My aim to try get that least one of each of the new box set. I'm aim get them built tomorrow & ready for painting this week.
  • Terminator Lord: He for my Iron Warriors & will be added to a current unit. I've got a local tournament in a few week time & he needed for a second unit of Terminators I'm taken, as there current set up see a Battle Brother with a chainfist, which I sadly don't have the points for.

gallery_13342_13449_96732.jpg

Pick up the new Nurgle dice. Just I tend to try get theme dice for my armies now. Just look cooler & try stop dice getting mix up, something which I really don't like. I'm also hoping to get some of the nurgle dice that are now on sale down that Warhammer World as well

https://warhammerworld.games-workshop.com/2017/09/19/dicey-business/

med_gallery_13342_13449_106259.jpg

Also mange to recent get my third lot of Iron Warrior dice, go along side the two set I already got back release day. Got the third set from ebay, little bit more than I'd like to pay but a LOT better than some of the price I've seen Forge World Legion dice go for.
​Again I just like having theme dice & also really enjoy using the IW dice in my games. Wouldn't mind getting one more set to be honesty.

gallery_13342_13449_123740.jpg

Pretty much to do list is

• Get the Deathshroud built tomorrow & ready for painting during the week
  • Still got my Predator to try build for my Iron Warriors. I'll try get some of that started tomorrow. But I think this will most like be kept & vow toward Call of Chaos if/when it happen :D
  • With the local tournament in a few week time. I've got the Terminator Battle Brother to build. As well as him, I've also got another Champion to add to the unit I recently added for Throne of Skulls that had the Power First Champion, I had a few point left (6pts) & though I'd arm the Champion with a Power Sword. I've got a few idea for converting him. There both going to be the models painted during the week led up to the event. I've got a list made & it pretty much lock in as I really like use it & a lot friend like the idea behind it & like watch how the list played in games so far.

Update

Before going onto some new models. My personial facebook account remind me during the week that it been five year since my Iron Warriors took part in Games Day, as part of the Armies on Parade display. Overall Games Day 2012 was one of my best Games Day event, seen the display copy of codex Chaos Space Marines, seen all the cool new models on display & general just great event.

I really enjoyed building this board. From what I can remember, I spent about one day per week over three months getting everything built & painting the building. Then the week before the entry where due, was taken off so I could get everything together & in place. Then getting the board painted & last bit of detail added

You can find video I took that the time over on my facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/180193015748679/videos/357125218055457/

gallery_13342_13449_50710.jpg

I've kept this board & use it in last year Armies on Parade as I wanted to support the event. It something I think been pretty cool & it been great seen all the other board & narrative behind them.

I keep aim on trying to get my gaming table ready for the past few years. I'd like to try get it to fit in with the AoP board. I've got the plastic Games Workshop board & always planned to try get a gaming table that home sorted, so I could try get more games.

Also the new White Dwarf arrive yesterday, been a week early

med_gallery_13342_13449_88475.jpg

Really like the design article, with Maxime Pastourel discussion the new Death-Guard range. Just it really great seen this & for myself, I went to a NQ to HND model making course in college. So it just the design & idea. I maybe spend a lot more time watching the WETA workshop part in the Lord of the Ring dvd as all that important to me & see where they get the idea from.

I'm really looking forward to the rest of the Death Guard release, all the models look really cool.

​Death Guard

After seven hours, Mortarion all painted. Maybe some parts I will need to go back to. But for now that him painted. I've went with the colour I like to paint & what I general use as my main colour on other armies.

Next for my new Nurgle Chaos force, is painting the bodyguard, the Deathshroud. Models are really great to build & I'm looking forward getting them painted. I'm going to add another box set to this unit & have some conversion idea now try make the next lot.

med_gallery_13342_13449_61294.jpg

med_gallery_13342_13449_23038.jpg

med_gallery_13342_13449_8932.jpg

med_gallery_13342_13449_46512.jpg

gallery_13342_13449_20160.jpg

gallery_13342_13449_144001.jpg

med_gallery_13342_13449_45787.jpg

med_gallery_13342_13449_26286.jpg

I'm really looking forward getting the Deathshroud models painted tomorrow. As said I'm planning on adding another box set to this unit. They will get converted, I'm just waiting for the Plague Marine box set to get release.

I should also have the Mail order only Nurgle Marines arrive this week along side one of the Character & I'm also planning on pick up a box of the new Terminators as well.

​++Call of Chaos++

So Semper return & with him return the Call of Chaos

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/339772-can-you-hear-the-call/

I'm really looking forward to this. My Iron Warriors have been take part though out the years. With two year ago been focuse on getting my Chaos Guard army complete, it was that the stage if it didn't happen then, it was never going to happen that all.

​So this year I've got some plans on what I want to vow for this.

​A lot of this will be the new Death Guard models. I'm planning on enter one of each release that I've not got yet, pretty much anything release from this Saturday on word will get vowed, as well as possible the second unit of Deathshroud.

While Iron Warriors side

• Predator - Once I've said a few time. Plasticard armour plate have just recently been built. So the Predator should be ready for painting next week. I'm thinking of getting a Space Wolf as a trophy on the front of the tank, to rep my friend Great Company I fought though out the Fate of Konor Campaign.
  • FW IW helbrute - I think it time I push on & sorted this model out. So Call of Chaos will give me a deadline
  • Champion I need for a local event with Power Sword. Depend if Semper allow under strength unit other wise he will be a Exalted Champion for my vow.

I'd like to get another Predator added to this list & have it base on one of the Hellforge Predators from the Forge World index. I've got the Plasma weapon spare from the Leman Russ kit I was thinking of using. Or maybe see about getting the Flamer turret from the Baal Predator. Then add a Plague Marine trophy on the front hall to rep warband of a rival oppent I use to always game against in local events back 2013 to 2014, always a great hard fought game & always ended up see who'd get the best race for Chaos Marines as well..... Just I've been waiting a while & with the Death Guard release, it finial given me parts to make those trophy.

Update

Just spend a few hour today getting the new Deathshroud Terminators fully painted. These models have been really cool & I've got a few conversion idea for the new lot I'm planning on adding to this unit, thanks to today release of the Blightlord Terminators. But I'm going to wait a bit as well, until the whole range is release which should be in a few week time before adding to this unit.

I will also need to have a look that the Horus Heresy FW Death Guard transfer.

gallery_13342_13449_93425.jpg

gallery_13342_13449_78844.jpg

gallery_13342_13449_104218.jpg

med_gallery_13342_13449_142144.jpg

Also before the Deathshroud only took about a hour & a bit to have fully painted. I though I'd take the time to re-paint the red on Khârn. I was not to keen on the tone of red I use last year. I wanted to try get the colour match the Forge World version I painted back in 2014.

med_gallery_13342_13449_71802.jpg

med_gallery_13342_13449_25262.jpg

Then pick up this lot today. So the Plague Marines where order last weekend along side the Character. While today was all about pick up the Terminators. So I'm going to get some of them built tomorrow so I can paint them this week.

gallery_13342_13449_14855.jpg

​Call of Chaos

So tomorrow see the start of Bolter & Chainsword Call of Chaos. Vow models & units to paint during three months.

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/339772-can-you-hear-the-call/

My Iron Warriors have been taken part for some time now, with this version take part back in 2012 with Sorcerer Krull, two unit of Havocs, Unit of Cultist & I think the combat Obliterators. While 2015 saw me focuse on getting my Chaos Guard force completed as it was that the stage if it was not done then, it would never gotten finish that all.

So this year. As always I'm going to be adding onto my Iron Warriors. A lot of it will also be focuse on the Death Guards side as well.

Iron Warriors

• Predators, one I;ve been mean to get built past few weeks. This is going to be arm with a Autocannon. Trophy wise, will be a Space Wolf rep my games against them during the Fate of Konor
  • Land Raider 1 - I've had this box since last year. Trophy wise, aim for another Space Wolf base on another friend Company & a Death Guard base on Chris, someone I'd always end up gaming against during local tournament during 2013-2014. Just with the new plastic once, it about time I add those trophy as they where some of the best games I've had.
  • Land Raider 2 - Got another Land Raider sitting there, since I got the Warhammer World tank, for the Rhino. Trophy wise, it going to be a third Space Wolf, base on another friend force. Not sure the other trophy, I'd like to maybe try & add a Eldar or Dark Eldar trophy as it something I've not done beside adding the helmet.
  • I am temped by another Predator, maybe having one base on the Hellforge predator from the Forge World index.
  • Exalted Champion - I'm needing to build a power sword champion for a local event I'm going to in a few week time. So though for Call of Chaos reason, have him base on the Exalted Champion.

Space Wolves - So as seen there, there three Wolves trophy plan. All them are different & on different Great Company. One of my friend using the MkIV models for there & there company base upon the 40k RPG they are taken part off & where the second Warsmith I shown few pagies ago base upon.

Another friend use the MkIII armour, there Company base on Logan & they also have 13th Company. I think they have a few 13th Company with trophy base upon my Iron Warriors. I know I've converted up a Lone Wolf for them.

Finial friend, I need to double check which company there Wolves belong to.

I also have the Forge World IW Dreadnought I still need to re-paint. But I'm not sure if I will vow him for Call of Chaos, or hold off as it just trying get time to try sort the model & how I'm going to fix it.

Nurgle

• Plague Marines got today, if Semper ok with them as they are a unit of 3 models. If not, then there the Champion & Icon bearer who are been sold seprate or I might just go for that & mean I've got another squad of Plague Marines as I'd like to try get some games before the end of the year with my new Nurgle force.
  • Terminator
  • Plagueburst Crawler
  • Tallyman
  • Plague Surgeon
  • Drone
  • Foul Blightspawn
  • Unit of Plague Marines
  • Putrifier

Pretty much I'm roughly aim for that least one of the new release start from today. I like the new Nurgle release & want to add that least one of everything. I'm going with this lot. Than after Call of Chaos I'm aim on getting few more stuff, like another unit of Plague Marines, few more Plagueburst Crawler, etc...

For time been here the models I've got, with the Nurgle models I got today (shown above^^). I'm current getting a Black Templar force painted for a friend, if all goes to plan I should have them finish by Tuesday so they can use them that a local event. If that the case, then I'm going to keep Friday & Sunday aside to get the two Land Raider & Predator built so there ready to go.

gallery_13342_13449_22909.jpg

gallery_13342_13449_35719.jpg

gallery_13342_13449_102556.jpg

Update

Call of Chaos

Call of Chaos started a few days ago & I've vowed the following to get built & painted over the next three months

I ​Insane Psychopath answer the Call of Chaos and vow to complete

1. Iron Warrior Predator
  2. Iron Warrior Predator
  3. Iron Warrior Land Raider
  4. Iron Warrior Land Raider
  5. Iron Warrior Exalted Champion
  6. Plague Terminator
  7. Plagueburst Crawler
  8. Tallyman
  9. Plague Surgeon
  10. Drone
  11. Foul Blightspawn
  12. Unit of Plague Marines
  13. Unit of Plague Maruies
  14. Putrifier

before December 15th 2017. If I do this successfully I will receive the Mark of Total Hedonism and continue on the path to ruin. If I fail I’ll wear the Mark of the Lost and I expect no mercy on my soul!

Progress of my vows will be on my army log:

​Iron Warriors 5th Grand Company, project Black Crusade

http://www.bolterand...-black-crusade/

I always want to add to my Iron Warriors. Call of Chaos has been a big part of this version of my Iron Warriors over the past 5 to 6 years now? There always something to add. Sadly I've already hit on bump as it where. I got a Land Raider back in August, then on Monday after undercoating, spray leadbelcher....it when I applied the shades that I notice one part of the Land Raider kit had three holes.

So I'm current email Games Workshop Customer service, but it is having a impact on one of my Land Raider :sad.: I never notice until apply shade onto the model.

But I'm hoping have Friday as a free day to try get the other Land Raider & the Predator built

But right now I've made a start on the Nurgle models with today been my usely day toward painting my own models.

​So just show the before photo of the Terminators, from yesterday.

gallery_13342_13449_60833.jpg

Then during today

gallery_13342_13449_45552.jpg

gallery_13342_13449_137281.jpg

gallery_13342_13449_133073.jpg

So should have the four models finish on Saturday :biggrin.: There is one Battle Brother missing, pretty much I'm not all that keen on the Fly Terminators in the kit, yes it cool but it just something that I don't think fit with the way I'm wanting my models to look. So I'm hopeful going to replace the model as soon as few bitz site start putting parts up for sale, like Bitz Box.

I was also hoping to spend a hour yesterday painting the Mail order only Plague Marines & Character I got on Saturday. But I ended up with a headache that lasted from the afternoon until 8pm & then sort return a hour or so after. So this is all I could get done :sad.:

gallery_13342_13449_92870.jpg

gallery_13342_13449_138361.jpg

med_gallery_13342_13449_63718.jpg

med_gallery_13342_13449_107654.jpg

Also, so last year had mark me been in the hobby for 20 years. With that, was also the release of the 2nd ed codex Chaos Space Marines which was release in 1996. So one of my aim last year was to get a few of the 2nd ed era models, mainly the plastic Khorne Berzerker. They forum the bulk of my Black Legion force I started back then (see first page for the Lord). So I kept a eye out & mange to get a decent amount of unpainted & still on sprue, with a lot them still with there originally box.

One of the set I bought on ebay, also had the box of 5 Plague marines. I'd always like them, the plastic & metal Plague Marines from the 2nd ed. Again nothing bad toward the 3rd ed Metal models. Just not the type I wanted.
​This is one of the many reason I'm really happy with the new updated plastic Plague Marines. A lot of the parts & models remind me of 2nd ed & how I've wanted the models to look when ever though of the day when they'd get new plastic models or general update.

Now let see if this happen when it the World Eater/Khorne Berzerker time.

​Anyway so I'll get the five models painted & added to my Nurgle force.

med_gallery_13342_13449_102021.jpg

Iron Warriors

Some part have arrive to convert a Iron Warrior Battle Brother. My plan was to add him to the base of the Siege Dreadnought I recently added to my Iron Warriors. Part of this was to remind me that the model arm with a melta (if last week game was anything go by & me forgetting about it).
Also with Cadaras Grendel & how he protected Warsmith Berossus, in the Dead Sky Black Sun & Angels Exterminatius novel....

Model in the photo just get a rough idea.

med_gallery_13342_13449_123311.jpg

So try get the Battle Brother built during the weekend. The shield going to be done like the second Warsmith I shown a few month back, using the Iron Warriors transfer sheet just show there rank & role.

Update

Just a quick update, sadly Bolter & Chainsword was down during the weekend. But it did give me a bit more time to get a few new models built during the weekend.

So first part.

That the Battle Brother built for the Siege Dreadnought. This is just help remind me that the model has a Melta gun, which I already forgotten about in a few games until near the end.
​I've also spent Friday fixing the Dreadnought. So last Tuesday I ended up been ill once more, pretty much someone that the barber kept cough everywhere & with in a hour return home, I ended up having cough fits. So Friday when carry the Dreadnought, ended up having a cough fit & drop him. Breaking all the trophy, the combat arm, remove the banner loin cloth which also rip away a lot of the paint on the knee pad it attach to. Needless to say I was :cuss: off & my tolerance toward people has further went down a level.

​But, the model get painted during this week as I've got a local event this weekend.

med_gallery_13342_13449_118224.jpg

med_gallery_13342_13449_146440.jpg

​++Call of Chaos++

Second update for Call of Chaos.

​I'm currently really busy right now trying to get a Black Templar army fully painted for a friend for the same gaming event this weekend. So all goes to plan, that should be finish tomorrow. It just mean, beside the weekend & Wed. All my time & focuse has been on trying get them complete. But if all goes to plan & I get them finish, I'm planning on taken Friday off to try get some my own models built like the Predator & Land Raider.

​But here what we have so far

​Exsalted Champion - This is just a quick conversion as I'm needing a Champion with Power Sword who will temporarily be part of the Iron Warrior squad I built last month for Throne of Skulls. I had a few points left, but not enough for the Power Fist Champion for this squad.

In the future the Power Sword Champion should have his own squad or maybe become part of my Shadow War kill team force.

I'm using a base I done a while back. So the plastic 25mm base will get remove & all that stuff will be rebase on a brand new 32mm base. Like I done two year ago when I ended up choseing to rebase my whole Iron Warriors force onto 32mm base as they just look cooler.

med_gallery_13342_13449_131626.jpg

med_gallery_13342_13449_126605.jpg

Nurgle Terminators

gallery_13342_13449_12284.jpg

Nurgle Character - I was hoping to spend some time during last week getting him painted. But as said I've been really focuse on getting the Black Templar force for a friend painted first. Once that done I should have a bit more free time.

med_gallery_13342_13449_73543.jpg

med_gallery_13342_13449_12695.jpg

Plague Marine - Same as the Character. Painted a little bit during the week but I'm focuses on complete this Black Templar force.

gallery_13342_13449_126924.jpg

Then got this lot during the weekend. I was only going to pick one or the other character, but they both look really cool & just ended up buying both.

med_gallery_13342_13449_145343.jpg

Predator - One of the models I'm going to start building on Friday.

gallery_13342_13449_14670.jpg

Land Raider - Aim build on Friday

gallery_13342_13449_59516.jpg

Nurgle tank - Really nice model to build. I'm really like the whole new Nurgle range, want to try get that least one of everything that been release for it.

gallery_13342_13449_93283.jpg

​So from the my Call of Chaos list, here how everything doing

Orange - Bought
White - Still get

1. Iron Warrior Predator​ - As seen there, still on sprue. Aim to get the model built on Friday. All the plasticard armour done. Aim this one to be a Autocannon set up & heavy bolter side.
  2. Iron Warrior Predator - Still to buy, aim for this one to be a Hellforge Predator. But unsure what I'm going to arm it with.
  3. Iron Warrior Land Raider​ - As seen, still on sprue. Aim built on Friday.
  4. Iron Warrior Land Raider - I said in last updated. After spray the model, I notice there was three hole. This has recently been dealt with & I should be getting a Land Raider arrive this week to replace it.
  5. Iron Warrior Exalted Champion​ - Seen above with the Power Sword.
  6. Plague Terminator​ - There pretty much there. Just as said I'm not keen on the Fly Terminator. So in a few week time I'm going check a few bitz site & try get part convert another Terminator to replace him or talk to few friends.
  7. Plagueburst Crawler​ - That pretty much ready to go. So might get the model undercoated tomorrow along side the IW w/Melta & Power Sword champion & Terminator I need for the weekend.
  8. Tallyman​ - Got, going to get him base ether tomorrow or most like Friday.
  9. Plague Surgeon​ - Got, need base
  10. Drone - Should be getting a week from Saturday
  11. Foul Blightspawn​ - Currently been painted
  12. Unit of Plague Marines​ - Currently been painted, need to add Champion & Icon bearer
  13. Unit of Plague Maruies - A box has been order & should get them this week.
  14. Putrifier - Should be getting a week on Saturday.

So one of the rare time where I've pretty much got everything that the start of Call of Chaos. Once everything built, painting not a issue for me.

Update

​++Rapid Fire++

This weekend saw my wargaming club holding it yearly 40k tournament, Rapid Fire. I've been attending since 2006, it because of that Rapid Fire that got me to start going to the gaming club, met lot great friends & getting some great games.

For myself, I thankful ended up with five great oppents & having five great games. Like I've said before, I had no care or interest on gaming against Internet list or anything to do with say like the ETC or ITC scene. For me personal that not how I'm wanting to enjoy the gaming side of the hobby.
​If anything, it ended up becoming a running joke about me losing Lord Narach when I super charge the Combi Plasma & that included re-rolling the 1 for the Chaos lord ability..............

Just like Throne of Skulls: Dark Imperium last month. I'm going to add trophy base upon these games. The Predator I've got for Call of Chaos & still waiting to get built. It going to have some trophy base on this weekend. While my Imperial Fist oppent said they've got a broken Imperial Fist models I can have to add as a trophy, so that one will be added to a Land Raider.

Really happy to had my Iron Warriors up for nominee. While my friend winning with there Eldar force, with a recently really cool converted Writhknight. Like me, they've been collecting Eldar for years & has a lot really cool conversion.

So here some photos I've taken from the weekend.

​More can be found over on my facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=365154067252572&id=180193015748679

gallery_13342_13449_33482.jpg

med_gallery_13342_13449_106898.jpg

gallery_13342_13449_130192.jpg

My game against Imperial Fist, can't get more theme than this!!!!!!

gallery_13342_13449_50777.jpg

gallery_13342_13449_13092.jpg

Like I've said, it before if these great games that really help add life & narrative to my Iron Warriors. Since the new Exalted Champion was added to my Iron Warriors last month. He really been building up his story & it because of moment like this!!!

gallery_13342_13449_46529.jpg

gallery_13342_13449_27583.jpg

Army set up as club member wanted get photos of the armies up for nominee.

gallery_13342_13449_2352.jpg

Then the last game I was against my friend Thousand Son's force. It was really great, it remind me a lot of Lord of the Rings with Sauron. This was really great & first time I've really fought one of the new Primarch in 40k. I really am looking forward to the day when the Lord of Iron get release.

​If anything, right now few of us during today event agree to try bring our Legion & led by our Primarich. Purely because it would be pretty cool & theme we've got in mind.

med_gallery_13342_13449_89616.jpg

med_gallery_13342_13449_131343.jpg

Then finial the Iron Warrior Battle Brother was finial added to the base of mY Siege Dreadnought on Friday for this event. Really happy how it turn out & doesn't look to crowed.

med_gallery_13342_13449_125379.jpg

med_gallery_13342_13449_100844.jpg

med_gallery_13342_13449_100181.jpg

Then this arrive. So as said I had a bit of a problem with one of my Land Raider. But that been sorted & I got a brand new one. Also my Plague Marine box set arrive, they are really great models. I really am like the kit. This is why I'm looking forward getting my Death Guard on the go & as said for me it way more important to collect & add new models.

med_gallery_13342_13449_55415.jpg

Update

I've been a bit busy, with a headache on Monday & then general stuff to try get done. But I mange to get Tuesday off & get some hobby done, mainly getting the predator & Land Raider built.

​++Call of Chaos++

So as said there I spent Tuesday & just spent a little bit of time today getting the predator built. I've still to get the Autocannon finish, I'm just need to look back to my 2007 era Iron Warriors force when I converted up the Autocannon, using part from the Twin lascannon turret.

Also trophy on this Predators will be base upon Rapid Fire, my gaming club tournament that was during the weekend just there. With all five games been really great & the event been among the top once I've attended just because my friends & oppents I was lucky to face.

gallery_13342_13449_42500.jpg

I've also added a extra trophy. A while back I was against Syn & his Emperor Children warband that another local event. I've never gotten around to adding a trophy of them. Well that changing & this Predator has one.

You can find more of Syn really cool Chaos force on his army log by here

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/329788-syns-emperors-children/

It also has a Death Guard trophy that will be base upon my nemesis Nurgle Warband by Chris Stone. That the same local event, but before Syn attended. Me & Chris Stone seem to always end up getting a game against each other & it was always for the Chaos race award. He was a really great oppent & the games are among some of the most tactical once I've had. Again, it about time I finial add trophy base on that.

gallery_13342_13449_110810.jpg

On that note - That local tournament is next month & I've grudge match Syn as he a great person to game against & if you check out the army log I link. It a really great converted & painted force.
​This year I'll try not get sick. I was gutted to miss out last year, this was due to a the well know unhygienic wargamer walking into my local store badly ill. They where cough everywhere. With in a hour I end up not feel well after finish a game against my friend. Then from that point on for two weeks it been among the worst I've been ill. I was gutted to miss the event last year & catch up with everyone I know & get on with.

​So not going let that happen. The event Winter War & it for charity, it a great event to also end the year as well.

On that note - So last year I was aim on using a Predator in my list. Because missing out. I'm determined to add this Predator to my list, using the Hellforge rules from Forge World, as my Heavy Support chose are already filled out with Havocs, Siege Dreadnought & Obliterators & I'm going with the Battalion detachment.

​Like the Predator above, I'm going to add a trophy base on Syn warband. Same, I've got another Terminator to quickly convert & add to my main unit who will have a trophy base on Syn & Chris Stone warbands.

gallery_13342_13449_131195.jpg

I've also got a bit of time to get some painting done as well. So it mainly been painting the two new Death Guard character, the Tallymaster & the Apothecary. I also spent time trying to get the mail order only Plague Marines & the other character painted.

​All this lot should be finish tomorrow & complete for Call of Chaos.

gallery_13342_13449_134001.jpg

gallery_13342_13449_116111.jpg

The Plagueburst Cralwer. This has been a really great model to build & paint. This didn't really take much time to paint to be honesty. I think overall it been about 2 & a half hour, highlight the green was maybe the longest part of painting this model. So weather powder just been applied & just some Blood for the Blood god to add. But it complete for Call of Chaos. Again going get those last bit detail finish tomorrow with the above models.

gallery_13342_13449_66964.jpg

gallery_13342_13449_99125.jpg

The new Plague Marines. So since we saw the new models back in March. I've been really looking forward starting the Death Guard. As always, it down to models I think look cool. I've still not read the rule in my codex to be honesty. Just adding & going with parts I think look cool.

To be honesty it was a struggle on what wargear to go with this unit. If I would go Bolter or just combat. But went with Bolter in the end. The box set I'm planning on buying tomorrow will all be aim for combat.

gallery_13342_13449_114889.jpg

Size of the new Plague Marines next to the 2nd ed era plastic Plague Marines. I've got five of the 2nd ed era models & they will get added to this force. Just I've always like the 2nd ed era Plague Marines, they where release just when I started the hobby along side the 2nd ed era Khorne Berserker as well.

gallery_13342_13449_128990.jpg

One out of two Land Raider. So it mainly been about trying to score & damage the Imperial icon. The tank almost there. I just need to add trophy to this, which again something that can get done tomorrow.

gallery_13342_13449_139761.jpg

After take the above photo, mange to get a bit time to convert up one of the two tank crew for the Land Raider.

gallery_13342_13449_153613.jpg

Then the second Land Raider. So when I try working on this I had a bit of a issue. Where one of the spure, the Land Raider side had a lot of holes. But that all got sorted & I ended up getting a brand new Land Raider.

So just trying find time get all the inner detail painted & start building this one. I think this will go toward my Terminator unit with the siege shield I converted up back in March last year for Throne of Skulls when I took my unbound Terminator force.

gallery_13342_13449_112915.jpg

Then for Call of Chaos a Exsalted Champion. A Champion I needed to replace a model for Rapid Fire last weekend. I didn't have the points for the originally Champion with power fist (this is why I prefer power level games!!!). But did have points for the Power Sword & something I've not really use in a while.

med_gallery_13342_13449_68006.jpg

med_gallery_13342_13449_108620.jpg

med_gallery_13342_13449_128223.jpg

Then a Terminators that also needed built & painted for Rapid Fire. As he was replace a model that had a Chainfist that I didn't have the points for.

med_gallery_13342_13449_14333.jpg

med_gallery_13342_13449_87264.jpg

med_gallery_13342_13449_39656.jpg

med_gallery_13342_13449_112684.jpg

Then something bit different - The Golg art work return home. I was getting the frame added & that the art work along side Narik (sp) I got last year when I was that Warhammer World.

med_gallery_13342_13449_18857.jpg

So looking that my Call of Chaos vows

1. Iron Warrior Predator
    ​The Autocannon Predator nearly fully built & ready for painting.
  2. Iron Warrior Predator
    I'm going to order the Blood Angels Baal predator. Aim for this to be a Hellforge Predator arm with the Flamer turret & heavy bolter side. Use the Blood Angel crew as trophy
  3. Iron Warrior Land Raider
    Built, just add trophy & few last parts. Once that done I'm aim on painting the Land Raider when time permit. Aim to try spare that least one hour on Monday, Tuesday & Friday.
  4. Iron Warrior Land Raider
    ​Issue with Land Raider spure sorted. It just try get some time to get it built & paint the inside detail

5. Iron Warrior Exalted Champion
    Finish
  6. Plague Terminator
    Add one more Terminator to the unit
  7. Plagueburst Crawler
    Finish
  8. Tallyman
    Fully painted by tomorrow
  9. Plague Surgeon
  10. Drone
    Still to buy
  11. Foul Blightspawn
  12. Unit of Plague Marines
    Built, Mail order Plague Marines will be added to this unit
  13. Unit of Plague Maruies
    Buy tomorrow
  14. Putrifier
    ​But tomorrow

In the past I'd still be buying models about a week or few days before Call of Chaos deadline was due.

First off, your stuff looks awesome. Second, you don't happen to have templates for the extra armour you put on your tanks do you? I want to do the same on my Iron Warriors.

Dragonlover

Thanks Dragonlover

For the extra armour.  It really easy.  I just use the Rhino as the template for the side armour plates.  What I will do is I'll try get a quick step by step ready for the next update as I'm need some made for the second Predator.  So allow me to get them done in advance & ready as I think I need to order the Baal Predator to my local store.

​Depend how much your wanting to go with the armour.  I've use 1mm for the sort main strength for the armour.  Then on top of that is a sheet 0.5mm.  Again I'll go though that in the step by step guide.

First off, your stuff looks awesome. Second, you don't happen to have templates for the extra armour you put on your tanks do you? I want to do the same on my Iron Warriors.

Dragonlover

Here you go Dragonlover

So pretty much

gallery_13342_13449_66146.jpg

What you need

• 1mm plasticard
  • 0.5mm plasticard
  • Engineer square
  • Flat metal ruler, do not use the raise metal ruler
  • Scalpel
  • Pencil
  • Side of the Rhino. I use a old broken beaten up Rhino a friend given me & also use this to test out thing like weather powder.

gallery_13342_13449_65077.jpg

It really important to make sure that all the edge of the plasticard are straight

gallery_13342_13449_40209.jpg

gallery_13342_13449_94750.jpg

Pretty much put to the side of the Rhino engine. Then just roughly draw, using the edge of the Rhino as a guide.

gallery_13342_13449_99162.jpg

Once that done, it just case going back over this using the ruler & square.

gallery_13342_13449_130657.jpg

Once that all done, just case of cutting them out. Best to just get the sort square shape cut out first. Once that done, just go with the flat ruler & cut the angels (sp) as seen in the photo below where the pencil line are.

gallery_13342_13449_4869.jpg

Pretty much use the Rhino side as the template. You can change part around. So the back part of the Rhino I chose to keep it a bit higher.

gallery_13342_13449_2883.jpg

With the 0.5mm plasticard. This is more if you want to go on & add bit more. Follow on the design of the Rhino. Then I just use plasticard strip for build the trim for the Chaos tanks. You don't have to, it option.

​Then just use plastic rods for the rivets or the small ball from water filter would do.

The armour plate on the front & back of the Rhino where from Dark Templar web site. But I don't think there around any more. It was a guide that they done for there World Eater force & the skills they learnt from George Dellapina.

gallery_13342_13449_85205.jpg

Just quick note - I done a NQ to HND model making course back in 2005 to 2008 in college. Lot of my plasticard (Teacher knew/with there permission) was taken from the course.

Hope that help out.

You've been busy! Everything's looking great IP, your Death Guard are coming along really nicely too.

Nice poses on the Terminator and Champion, the blood on the latter's blade is well done also.

Good luck with the vow, it's quite the list you've got there!

Thanks for the comments.

Just a quick update following on from yesterday post.

First up, I forgotten about adding a Thousand Son's trophy after my last game that Rapid Fire against my friends force. So went with one of the spare Sorcerer helmets left over from the Thousand Son's commission I painted early in the year.

As said wanted this Predator to have trophy base on all five games with a few extra.

gallery_13342_13449_9766.jpg

Just finish painting the Death Guard character today

gallery_13342_13449_55185.jpg

med_gallery_13342_13449_108263.jpg

med_gallery_13342_13449_109375.jpg

med_gallery_13342_13449_128241.jpg

That my three Mail order only models painted. Rest of there squad where the once I shown yesterday. So they might possible get painted this week so I can get that vow complete

gallery_13342_13449_145237.jpg

Then last bit added to the Plague tank. Only thing is a few spike broke off. Not sure how or when. But add trophy onto the tank after my Death Guard first game.

med_gallery_13342_13449_20631.jpg

med_gallery_13342_13449_98916.jpg

Then bought this lot today, as well as mail order the Baal Predator.

So the second squad all going to be model for combat.

gallery_13342_13449_89353.jpg

Then the Land Raider, adding trophy. So this is ready for undercoating, along side the Predator & Death Guards.

gallery_13342_13449_151024.jpg

Also though bring this back.

​Just my own facebook brought up "on this day" that it been five years since I pick up the army award from Throne of Skulls October back in 2012. About 12 days after codex Chaos was release. With Lord Narach been built just week before then & painted just a few days before I was to travel down to Nottingham.

Something that has & always will be highlight in my hobby life. As said for me, cool armies are way more important for me in the hobby vs internet list like Deathstar, Storm Raven as I have no interest in that at all.

One of the reason I've started the Death Guards is because I've just really like the models. But just though post this with it been a important part of my Iron Warriors history.

gallery_13342_13449_15944.jpg

So let try this again with out pagies freezing & then close everything to re-start it all...............:wallbash:

Update

After spending last week building as much as possible. I've wanted to try get bit more painting done this week.

So spent bit time yesterday starting paint the shade onto the Land Raider & Predator, there on phase 1 for the way I paint Iron Warrior armour. So hopeful have the armour part all finish for Sunday.

gallery_13342_13449_20296.jpg

Five of the Predator trophy are base upon my wargaming club tournament - Rapid fire just happen over a week ago. As said I enjoy the games & that why trophy get added. I want to remember the cool epic games no matter finial result.

gallery_13342_13449_68944.jpg

Space Wolf trophy, beside been my round 2 game. Is also because games we had during Fate of Konor. I've got another few Space Wolves trophy add in the future base on another two friends Great Company in the near future.

gallery_13342_13449_118751.jpg

Spent today painting the Plague Marines that my local store, models start out with just the Death Guard green spray today. I'm really like the new Death Guard range of models & I'm nearly there with that least one of everything that been release for them so far!!!!

gallery_13342_13449_30423.jpg

One of my favorited models from the range is the Icon bearer.

med_gallery_13342_13449_33674.jpg

While looking that codex Chaos Space Marines recently. I've notice that the Iron Warrior Daemon Home world - Medrengard, seem to be on the out side edge of the Eye of Terror these days!!!!

med_gallery_13342_13449_83615.jpg

Also just got this art work on Monday, really happy with it :D

med_gallery_13342_13449_1247.jpg

Finial - my own personal facebook account kindly reminded me that it been 6 year since this Iron Warriors was built.

It just back in 2011 was back when I was thinking going back to my Iron Warriors. After collecting my Space Wolves & my painting skills had change, along with a lot cool kits been release since the Mk5 era (2008-2010). Also moving away from the inks to the shade Games Workshop release.

​It wasn't just that, but it was also to mark 10 year of collecting Iron Warriors. So I quickly converted this Iron Warrior battle brother who would be the test model for the way I wanted to paint them & general look.
​I did put up a topic on this model back then, before starting the orignaly army log (before photobucket issue!!!!!!)

gallery_13342_13449_26011.jpg

So here the model back when I posted him on this day back in 2011. As you can see above compared to the photos below, he change a lot. He maybe the only model that has went though a lot changes. Like adding the loin cloth, adding trophy, adding the yellow & black strip to the face plate. Then like the rest of his brother, been move from 25mm base to the 32mm. Also when I started to use the Games Workshop tuft grass (never going to look back)

Beside Throne of Skulls March last year. He been to ever other event I've attended, he part of Bronn Tal squad, a important unit that been a big part of my Iron Warriors life & who are truly veteran with a long line of history & been in some great battle, events, campaigns.

gallery_13342_13449_29624.jpg

gallery_13342_13449_43304.jpg

gallery_13342_13449_19903.jpg

You army is still looking awesome! Where did the barb wire from your predators wolf trophy come from?

The Death Guard are also looking fantastic. You are really knocking them out of the park.

Also interesting to see that Medrengard may be spilling into reality.

You army is still looking awesome! Where did the barb wire from your predators wolf trophy come from?

The Death Guard are also looking fantastic. You are really knocking them out of the park.

Also interesting to see that Medrengard may be spilling into reality.

Thanks Hushrong

The barb wise from Forge World, there brass etching.  Just watch out when cutting them as they are pretty sharp.  I need to try go back & start adding some of them onto base as well in the near future.

Well, right now the World Eater, Emperor Children & our own - Lord of Iron, Primarch seem be show up a bit in the background right now.  Pretty much I just looking forward to the day the Lord of Iron release & can say right now I'm looking forward to the day & looking forward bring the Lord of Iron to a few events, like Throne of Skulls that Warhammer World.

Forgeworld, huh? I keep checking out their minis and forget they have other goodies. Thanks! And if it isn't sharp then it's not worthy of being on an IV Legion tank haha.:wink:

I need to get back to the Iron Warriors. It's been too long. I have been thinking about starting a 1250 point tank army for fun. It would also be great to get more primarchs, well, the Daemon Primarchs. I swooned when I saw Perturabo when FW showed him off. I am dying to see what he looks like in his ascended form.

Hushrong - Just notice Forge World currently don't have the brass etching barb wire :( I've posted a message up on there facebook page as this is really great stuff. So I'm going have to hold back from using it as much as I'd like to on other conversion & base.

Update

Spent today getting the unit of Plague Marines fully painted. As well as been the multi part models, the mail order only once have been added to this squad.

gallery_13342_13449_90799.jpg

Then a few photo of the Battle Brothers.

med_gallery_13342_13449_23440.jpg

med_gallery_13342_13449_116529.jpg

med_gallery_13342_13449_115391.jpg

Then the Icon Death Guard, who going to be part of the first squad of Plague Marines, from the Dark Imperium & the £10 clip together box set models.

med_gallery_13342_13449_19884.jpg

gallery_13342_13449_131889.jpg

Also pick this lot up today.

• Predators - So this Predators going to be a Hellforge Predators, arm with the Flamer turrets & Heavy Bolter side. Trophy wise, I'm going to use the Blood Angel from this tank. Might paint the model up as a Devastator. Another trophy will be base on another friend Space Wolves, using the MkIII helmet & the FW Space Wolf transfer to try mark out there company.
  • Drone - That me nearly there in term of buying that least one of each release. It just that other drone that been seen in the codex, but it has not been release quite yet.
  • Champion - Got a second Champion blister, bought today. I'm not quite sure what I will do. Part me thinking possible converting the model as a Character or convert it as another Battle Brother so my third squad (will be arm for combat) can be another 10 model strong.

med_gallery_13342_13449_92499.jpg

But with the Drone bought, that me got everything for my Call of Chaos vows. Not included in the photo the second Land Raider (still get built) & Exalted Champion (in case).

​I'm aim on getting the box of Plague Marines built some point tomorrow so they can all get painted during the week.

gallery_13342_13449_37777.jpg

I've got a local tournament in a few week time. As always I'm looking forward to this, more so after missing out last year as I ended up getting badly ill.

However I am unsure what I'm going to take in my list, as there three option.

1. Terminators - Stay with my list that I took to my gaming club tournament two week ago. I like the idea of the two squads of Terminators deep strike down with the unit of Obliterators in support, led by Lord Narach.
  2. Predator - It was going to be a Hellforge predator with Twin Lascannon & heavy bolter. This is due to Forge World been allowed (yes!!), my heavy support chose is already taken with other unit as I'm using the Battalion detachment. It also because last year I was aim on taken a few Predators for my list last year, but as said due to been badly ill last year that never happen & the Predator I aim paint before the event sat there for two weeks.
    ​So part me thinking because of that.
  3. Basilisk, Chaos Guards & Chaos commander - As said there, Forge World been allowed. Part me thinking possible taken a small patrol detachment & using the Renegade rules from Forge World. If I take this, I need add few trophy to the Basilisk & it to convert up a Chaos Guard commander which is something I've been mean to do anyway. If I take this one, then I'm most like going to add onto the Guard models I built & painted for Shadow Wars early this year.

So no matter with option 2 & 3, I'm going to need to add a Terminator to Lord Narach bodyguard. As the other Battle Brother in the unit has Chainfist & Chainfist + Autocannon.

gallery_13342_13449_69667.jpg

Hopefully they make some more barbwire or I'll try to make some with cheap gardening wire. Didn't GW used to make 'razor wire' or am I imagining things?

The new Plague Marines are looking good. Nice to see their ranks growing. Also interested in seeing a hellforged predator. The flamer one sounds pretty crispy and I hope to make an executioner myself.

Hopefully they make some more barbwire or I'll try to make some with cheap gardening wire. Didn't GW used to make 'razor wire' or am I imagining things?

The new Plague Marines are looking good. Nice to see their ranks growing. Also interested in seeing a hellforged predator. The flamer one sounds pretty crispy and I hope to make an executioner myself.

Thanks for the comment Hushrong

With the barb wire, yes Games Workshop use to sell some back 2006 with the city fight release. But, for me I prefer the Forge World barb wire as it just look a lot cooler :D

I'm hoping on getting the Hellforge Predator & the second Land Raider built soon. I'd like to try get them done by Sunday to be honesty. Just building models is the part take me a bit longer - more so when the Predator has the plasticard armour plate that I build from scratch, while painting never been a issue.

Update

​++Call of Chaos++

Just a quick update for Call of Chaos. Just show some before photos of models I'm going to paint during this week

The second unit of Plague Marines I've vowed. Aim for this unit to be all Combat, with the heavy flamer to help out a bit. Just though they look cool when I saw the models in codex Death Guard. One my aim is to try have that least one of everything for the brand new Nurgle release. Also a little help with the Nurling making up the tenth member of the squad with there own chainaxe!!

gallery_13342_13449_105871.jpg

I was going to aim for this Drone to be arm for combat as well. But not sure why, just ended up going for the launcher when I saw looking that the spure during today.

med_gallery_13342_13449_8109.jpg

Land Raider almost getting there after spend a hour & a bit during yesterday & today.

gallery_13342_13449_133635.jpg

Same with the Predator with Autocannon

med_gallery_13342_13449_122385.jpg

Started work painting the Space Wolf trophy today. There another two Space Wolf trophy base on other company (base on two friends Wolves armies) in the near future.

gallery_13342_13449_6849.jpg

I've been trying to get a quick army photo of the Death Guards, so for time been this is the best I can do for space. I just wanted to see what everything look like now & what needed to be added next, after the Call of Chaos vows are complete. Like how I want to add a few more of those Plague Cralwer tanks & try to get a third drone arm for combat. Also some Rhinos for those Plague Marine units.

Just so I can get some games in the next few months with this force. As always I just want my force fully painted.

gallery_13342_13449_102429.jpg

With the Basilisk. I'm going to go back to this & add some new trophy. This has been something that been planned since painting the model & waiting for the box of skulls to be release. But after recently base trophy on other models from recent events, like Throne of Skulls: Dark Imperium & Rapid Fire.

For this one, I want to add some trophy from the Warhammer World Campaign weekend back in March - Boralis Schism. This was a really great event, so because I enjoyed four out of the five games. Well, the Imperial Fist is already rep. So it just add Crimson Fist (need to try get more them added), Eldar & Imperial Guards. It also from this event I got the wooden box with the Chaos icon spray painted on, with background & mission from the event. With my Eldar oppent give me the Imperial side of the mission.

​Photos from the Boralis Schism weekend can be found here on my facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/pg/Iron-Daemon-Forge-180193015748679/photos/?tab=album&album_id=271379436630036

​Also just seen Warhammer World are continue the narrative & background to this campaign

https://www.facebook.com/GWWarhammerWorld/posts/1746044015415071?pnref=story

med_gallery_13342_13449_139068.jpg

Finial - I've still got this Chaos Dreadhold keep to get painted. I bought this back on the Dark Imperium box game & general 8th ed release. I was going to use this as a Bastion for my Iron Warriors. But I've been struggle to get the time & space just to get some idea down to try get this fit the 40k look.

​So right now I'd like to try get something sorted & lock in. So I can have it all ready to paint when I'm on my next holidays that the end of this year. Also if I can get something sorted, it might help toward a possible Armies on Parade board I'd like to plan for next year.

med_gallery_13342_13449_110553.jpg

Then this week White Dwarf arrive. Just I'm looking forward to Necromunda & for Chaos & Guards, there going to be a lot of really great models to add. Though it going be a while until Pit Slaves are release. If & when that happen, already aim on getting a set for Close Combat Cultist.

But aim to try get a few models for the Renegade list from the Forge World Index.

med_gallery_13342_13449_39297.jpg

Pretty excited about the dreadhold. Always wanted to see one 40k’ed up. I just wonder where to put all the heavy bolters. It has to be spacey too as the AoS boys are quite sizeable then again the new Death Guard and Primaris are no slouches.

Great to see more Death Guard and I love the group shot. I am a bit of the opposite, I can build all day but paint. It will take me decades.

Speaking of paint the new land raider and predator is looking good!

Man, I'd completely missed that you'd rolled up a whole new thread for this, Psychopath! I continue to be blown away by what a dang ol' workhorse you are, constantly churning out quality models at a madman's pace. You're an inspiration, sir.

Pretty excited about the dreadhold. Always wanted to see one 40k’ed up. I just wonder where to put all the heavy bolters. It has to be spacey too as the AoS boys are quite sizeable then again the new Death Guard and Primaris are no slouches.

Great to see more Death Guard and I love the group shot. I am a bit of the opposite, I can build all day but paint. It will take me decades.

Speaking of paint the new land raider and predator is looking good!

Just had a email & Facebook post from Forge World. Email say that it most like that if it not on the web site, then it most like not going to return. While the facebook page say that it maybe out of stock, if it ever make a return then we will know about it by been posted on there facebook page.

​So bit gutted as I've only got one sheet left & just need to be careful or try find another place that does brass etching barb wise as Forge World stuff was cool.

Man, I'd completely missed that you'd rolled up a whole new thread for this, Psychopath! I continue to be blown away by what a dang ol' workhorse you are, constantly churning out quality models at a madman's pace. You're an inspiration, sir.

Thanks - Yes, as said on first page new topic had to start due to the last one been effected by photobucket & there greed. I'm not paying $399.99 a year nor am I going to pay $39.99 per month (work out your pay $72+ more if you do this for 12 months), even then I've seen a lot people still having issue & little to no contact. Got no care or interest with photobucket, they've dug there own hole...........

Update

Change in plans today. It just meant hobby wise spending today trying to get few stuff built.

So spent most of today getting the second Land Raider built for Call of Chaos. I had to wait a little bit, when I originally got this model, one of the side part of the Land Raider had three big holes. So just had to wait a little while until the replacement side arrive.

​This is my fifth Land Raider, so pretty much mean all my Terminators squads now have transport :biggrin.:

gallery_13342_13449_144134.jpg

gallery_13342_13449_128993.jpg

gallery_13342_13449_97502.jpg

I'm thinking of theme this Land Raider around my originally Land Raider that was part of the first Iron Warriors force, back in 2001. So I'm possible thinking replace the lascannon tip with the dragon parts from the Chaos tank sprue. Maybe add some of those armour plate from the same sprue & have green stuff around them try create the Obliterator virus. Also try add a few more spike, not as many as the 2001 era one, but just enough.

While trophy wise. The 2001 era has a Ultramarine & Templar. So try get them. Also a Salamander & also a Death Guard. My friend & oppent from Rapid Fire who had the Imperial Fist commented that they had a spare model that was badly broke & said about give the model to me to use as a trophy. So I should be getting that on the 18th November. Adding onto that, another friend & oppent I fought that another local event a few month ago has said about getting a Space Wolf trophy read for the same event. So try add them.

If I can get enough spike then I'd like to try rep some of the great events I've attended & truly some of the top games. So like The Boralis Schism campaign weekend, Throne of Skulls Oct 2012, ToS Sept last month, etc.....

gallery_13342_13449_47864.jpg

gallery_13342_13449_38262.jpg

I should maybe add a quick note on the trophy - So as a lot people know, I base my trophy on oppent & friend armies I've fought over the years, from games that my club to event like Throne of Skulls. Is a great way to add narrative to a force & most all remember those great games. Some trophy may take a while to show up on my Iron Warriors. So Chris Stone Death Guard, now the right time. Same with Thousand Son's force I fought back Throne of Skulls April 2012.

But I don't break other people models to get them. Just a rumour started up on this a few year ago & something I've had to quickly let people & those posted about my Iron Warriors know. It came about because the Thousand Son's oppent (when I fought his Word Bearer) & a Black Templar oppent, both of them had models that broke during the game, as the models fallen onto the group that Warhammer World (stone floor). So because they like the whole narrative of the trophy, they said I should use those part to rep there force. Few people miss-understood us.

It like Throne of Skulls September this year, where my friend three oppent donated a spare Space Marine from here own collection so I could use the model as a reference for painting future trophy of there force. They've got a large folder cover the detail & narrative of each Marine Battle Brother, the games they've fought in.

gallery_13342_13449_133661.jpg

I did keep a hour & a bit aside so I could make a start on my third unit of Plague Marines. So these models where just painted around 6.30-7pm up until half a hour ago.

gallery_13342_13449_129161.jpg

I'm most like going to get this squad painted next week now.

gallery_13342_13449_73301.jpg

Also spent bit today making a start painting the inside for my Hellforge Predator. Time permitting, I'd like to get this built during the weekend.

I've also went back to the Basilisk & replace the Deathwatch trophy, as well as adding some new once. This was something I've had planned since the box of Skulls was release. I also wanted to base some of the trophy on The Boralis Schism campaign weekend. So the Eldar trophy & skull. I'm going to count the Imperial Fist shoulder pad on the first oppent. I'd like to try add a Crimson Fist trophy, but I don't think there any more space.

gallery_13342_13449_47512.jpg

gallery_13342_13449_110600.jpg

Update

It been a bit chaotic over the past two days. But mange to keep today aside to get some hobby done.

Just got my Hellforge Predator built a few hour ago. I just need to add the trophy & plasticard armour plates. I'm not quite sure what trophy I'm wanting to add to this, beside one of them needing to be a Nurgle one. Like wise I'm unsure, for the front hall if I should put a Chaos star bress etch or a Blood Angel trophy using parts left over from the Baal Predator?

med_gallery_13342_13449_13469.jpg

gallery_13342_13449_27055.jpg

Pred next to the new Land Raider. Again, the Land Raider going to wait until 18th November as a few friends are bring some parts for me to use as trophy base on there armies.

gallery_13342_13449_121250.jpg

Here the third Plague Marine unit I'm current painting. Only got these five painted today & wanted this unit arm for Close Combat.

gallery_13342_13449_66759.jpg

med_gallery_13342_13449_55691.jpg

I'm really like the whole range. The Icon Bearer one of my favorited models.

gallery_13342_13449_79977.jpg

Then pick this lot up today.

Codex Guards for my Basilisk.

Chaos Terminator for a event in two week time

Skulls, because they sold out & didn't return for a while so just have a stock of them.

Fourth unit of Plague Marines. I'm going to theme this unit around Max famous Plague Marine warband with the bone colour scheme. The theme for my Nurgle force is one that on a to Nurgle, a hold crusade so there going to be some units theme on different warbands try show them all gathering.

The rule pack from today announce Campaign event by Warhammer World. It following on from the Boralis Schism campaign weekend that I attend back in March which is really cool

https://warhammerworld.games-workshop.com/warhammer-40000-campaign-weekend-the-tenebris-system/

Just as said this is type of event I'd really like to go to, but sadly I'll not be able to make this one. But it the Boralis Schism campaign event was anything go by it going be really great. The Warhammer World event team run really great events, as said back in September when I attended Throne of Skulls.
​As said for me this is how I enjoy the gaming side of the hobby.

​Having read that the event pack. It help give me a few idea for a few future models.

med_gallery_13342_13449_141711.jpg

As said there, back in March this year I attended the Boralis Schism campaign event. My first Campaign event. It was a great weekend. Each person attending got a box, one for Chaos, one for Imperial depend what faction you sign up for.

gallery_13342_13449_53935.jpg

So we got a bit of background on why Chaos was trying take over the Boralis Schism. Along side mission. Where depend what happen in your last game, added onto the next. The Eldar oppent I fought give me all the Imperial side mission as back 7th ed it was something I was planning on running in some games against friends.

​Link to the rule pack

https://warhammerworld.games-workshop.com/wp-content/uploads/Boralis-Schism-Event-Pack-Final.pdf

gallery_13342_13449_92824.jpg

Then the four out five games I really enjoyed.

The first game on the Warhammer World Boralis Schism gaming table against Imperial Fist. Mission was theme on Chaos faction trying to gain a foothold on the planet.

med_gallery_13342_13449_103535.jpg

Third game, the Imperial Faction HQ was a Saint & got a lot cool rule to rep this. Chaos Faction aim was to slay them.

med_gallery_13342_13449_114658.jpg

Fourth Game, I can't quite remember the mission.

med_gallery_13342_13449_127245.jpg

Then all out war, the end games where Chaos where trying slaughter as much as possible to turn Boralis Schism into a Daemonic World. Great way to end the event with Lord Narach ended up becoming a Daemon Prince on the very last turn after winning a challenge.

gallery_13342_13449_115049.jpg

So really gutted I'll not be able to make the campaign event next year. But if there one in March or a Throne of Skulls, I'm going as Warhammer World the best gaming venue & a great hobby experience.

Update

Just spent today painting the second half of my third unit of Plague Marines. Arm them all for Close Combat just so I've got the unit & something new. So these just started today from the Death Guard green spray.

gallery_13342_13449_50533.jpg

Then along side the rest of the squad painted last week.

gallery_13342_13449_98554.jpg

Then my fourth unit of Plague Marines. Because the narrative meant to be a Nurgle Crusade. One of my aim is to add units from different warbands who are draw to this. So I though I'd start off with making a unit theme around Maxime Pastourel warband. So here how the models are looking right now.

gallery_13342_13449_40777.jpg

Here the fourth Land Raider now with transfer. I've having to wait a little while until I can get this & the seventh predator varnish as it been way to frosty right now out side.

gallery_13342_13449_84252.jpg

gallery_13342_13449_98696.jpg

The seventh Predator, as said there waiting right now until I can get the model varnish & then add the weather powder.

gallery_13342_13449_65178.jpg

gallery_13342_13449_43770.jpg

Then the Heelforge Predator. I was hoping to get a bit more work done to the armour plate yesterday but ended up with one of my worst headache yesterday. Mean I was not able to do anything that all from 12pm & by time it clear (10pm) well that been best part of the day gone.

gallery_13342_13449_65557.jpg

gallery_13342_13449_125534.jpg

I'm not quite sure what to do with the front hull. Ether I go for

Forge World Chaos brass etching

gallery_13342_13449_4527.jpg

Forge World renegade trophy. If not then this part would be use on the other Land Raider I'd shown in the last update.

gallery_13342_13449_90464.jpg

Blood Angel - They use to be a old grudge army that my Iron Warriors game against a LOT back in 2001-2005 that a club I use to go to.

gallery_13342_13449_19114.jpg

Then getting bit work done to the Basilisk new trophy.

gallery_13342_13449_117034.jpg

So the Eldar one going to be base on the really great Eldar force I fought back in March Boralis Schism campaign event, that Warhammer World.

med_gallery_13342_13449_34330.jpg

gallery_13342_13449_137621.jpg

While the Raptor helmet going to be base on Syn Slannesh force when I fought them that a local event two year ago & because we've got a grudge match that the same event in a few week time.

gallery_13342_13449_26179.jpg

Also next Friday going to mark 16 year of collecting Iron Warriors. Time permitting, I'd really like to try get the Iron Warriors all set up to allow me to see how it all looking since last year photo. This will also allow me to see what still need to be done & what I'd like to still add.
​I think I'm going to keep it just the Iron Warriors & included the Chaos Knights.

First off, sucks about the razorwire. Like I mentioned I may try to make it with floral/gardening wire to give it a shot. I also cannot believe I missed these huge updates.

Sorry to hear you had that headache, that is no bueno especially when it lasts that long!

However, I am looking forward to more plague marines. Especially in different warband schemes. Also, that nurgling with the champion's helmet is truly worthy of his own base. Excited to see more of your handiwork for Nurgle's chosen.

The tanks are also looking great. I honestly thing it would be cool to have the chaos icon on the hull with several spikes sticking out  around it. Upon one of those spikes have that corpse trophy gore drenched sitting pretty. Crazy idea but it is a hellforged tank.