Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Why Dark Eldar?

dark eldar why theme idea lore story plot fluff drukhari

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Zamtro

Zamtro

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 139 posts
  • Chapter Name: Aegis Warriors/Emperors Spears

Pretty sure when my older brother won a 3rd edition box back when i was like 9 or 10.... I managed to sneak the Dark Eldar for myself, and over the following years via 2nd hand and a few new models I'd built up a collection... they were/are the true villains. They gives 0 :cusss about anyone else! Honestly I LOVE the new models, and would love to replace my entire army with new, but financially it aint going to happen. What I will do is strip them all down and repaint them, bring them back to the glory days!

I have something along the lines of (Old models) 4 Raiders, 2 ravagers, 1 talos, 10 jetbikes, around 60 warriors, 7-8 Incubi, 10 wyches, couple of old characters, Drazhar/archon/Dracon/Urien Rak. Recently I decided to grab a Venom, Razorwing and box of scourges + mandrakes, because I loved the models so much!

• Brother Aiwass likes this

Studio Silvernale

Studio Silvernale

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,345 posts
  • Chapter Name: Executioners, Alpha Legion

I'll be honest here. I mostly got into dark eldar because of Raging Heroes' lust elf and void elf miniature lines. This way I can build an entire army of half naked elf girls.

• Archon Yllithian likes this

Archon Yllithian

Archon Yllithian

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 253 posts
  • Chapter Name: Dark Eldar

I'll be honest here. I mostly got into dark eldar because of Raging Heroes' lust elf and void elf miniature lines. This way I can build an entire army of half naked elf girls.

I wish some of GW's wyches had options to be like that. 

gallery_30308_9518_15054.png

Cpt_Reaper

Cpt_Reaper

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,909 posts
  • Chapter Name: Angels of Shadow

I started Dark Eldar with the 5th Edtion rework. Giftmas dropped and so did a shiny new army for me.

They were another evil army for me to play (at the time balancing out my good/evil ratio) and were very different to my existing armies (Space Marines, Chaos Marines, Daemonhunters).

I originally went pure Kabalite for my army, but eventually I added a unit of Mandrakes, Reavers and 15 Hellions (as a 5-man and 10-man squad).

No wytches and no Coven units.

Formerly the 11th Company Dark Master.
All my friends just call me Cappy.
Index Astartes: Angels of Shadow

Also Check out my painting misadventures -> Cappy's WiP Stuff

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dark, eldar, why, theme, idea, lore, story, plot, fluff, drukhari

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users