Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

First R&H Painting Bash Thread - Submit your vows

Renegades Heretics painting modeling vows

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Kinstryfe

Kinstryfe

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 114 posts
  • Chapter Name: All things Heresy
I believe forgeworld makes a 2 pack of Nurgle priests which would work. Conversion wise, zombie parts could def work if you have access, or even more poxwalkers given typical wizard/psyker gear. A mix of bloating and emaciated limbs could embody nurgle well. If I were doing it, I'd find a way to model the Lords with a jester theme, to go with Nurgle's twisted circus aspect, because I love that aspect of the god.

And thanks for the kind words. I wanted my command squad to stand out, and I think I've managed a silhouette that does it.

Akrim

Akrim

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 773 posts
Excellent Kinstryfe! Those look cool.

Only thing i might suggest is adding a bit more yellow and white layering to the flames to brighten them up a tad.

Im currently doing something similiar, i envision heretics being fond of torches, arson and pointy sticks.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Renegades, Heretics, painting, modeling, vows

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users