First R&H Painting Bash Thread - Submit your vows

Kinstryfe

• 4 weeks later...

Disciples camo

So Ive played at least 3 games with Disciples/Marauders, finally got the painting bug to get colors on.

My Renegades were rewarded after the fall of Cadia with New gear and materiel from the conqured planet, and these Disciples are some of the mortal armies working the closest with The Warmaster himself.

US Marines camo colors were chosen as they perfectly use the desert colors of my rabble, along with my custom green for my SoH.
The spots might be too much but as a test of the color mix im happy. Just need to wash at the appropriate stage and change my brush techniques for the stippling effect. Edited by Syrakul

Thanks! Its just plasticard. Here are some other mixed conversions, some just cultist autoguns, others the chopped lasguns.

Disciples with cadian lasgun modifications

Disciples with cultist autogun conversions

*edit* added some of the gallery examples

P.S. Work on the other 19+ dudes is just block painting for now but they are coming!

Edited by Syrakul

Thanks! Its just plasticard. In my gallery you will see ive converted either cultist autoguns, or some moded IG lasguns on the rest of the squads.

Cool gallery, im a sucker for weapon conversions. Sort of a Renegade stormtrooper look to those guys.