Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Tyranids in Shadow War: Armageddon

Shadow War: Armageddon

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Squigsquasher

Squigsquasher

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 556 posts
  • Chapter Name: Emperor's Children

So as we all know, the bundle of joy that is Shadow War: Armageddon contains rather awesome rules for Tyranid Warrior kill-teams. They also seem to be pretty good, with decent ranged weapons, obscenely murderous melee potential and some of the toughest units in the game. So, this here is a thread to talk about the Great Devourer in SW:A, be it modelling ideas, tactics, fluff inspiration or whatever else comes to mind.

To start the ball rolling, I've written up a roster of Warriors for my Hive Fleet- this awesome foursome being named the Death Roaches. First, here's the basic list, complete with a veritable mountain of fluff...

Spoiler

...And my basic modelling ideas for the gribblies:

Spoiler

Anyway, now all that rubbish is out the way, let the discussion begin!

• walter h likes this

ztbmByp.png

I EXIST TO BRING PAIN and also tea

The Legion of Vice- Emperor's Children and Friends!

Thurservor

Thurservor

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 57 posts
  • Chapter Name: Vorpal Swords

I cant say I know anything about using Tyranids in SWA, but I am facing them this weekend in the campaign me and some people got going on. I'll try using both Chaos kill team against them and Dark Eldar kill team. This will happen during the weekend so i'll surely will come back here around Monday and share some thoughts about how do the Tyranids play out. Also If the time will allow, there will be other matches involving the guy with Tyranid force, including potentially having them faced against Imperial Guard, Orks and Space Marines Scouts, and I might observe those too.

Check out my thread regarding the building of Vorpal Swords Chapter army list and their background story:

http://www.bolterand...swords-chapter/

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Shadow War: Armageddon

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users