Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New Primaris Reivers and Aggressors (Box Pics) & Characters

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
782 replies to this topic

Valerian

Valerian

++ EQUITES ALATUS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 8,236 posts
  • Chapter Name: Space Wolves and Grey Knights
++We're not here to discuss 30k vs 40k. Back on topic, lads, and quit jabbing at one another. ++
  • Lord Thørn and sfPanzer like this

Brother Captain Sirus

Brother Captain Sirus

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 512 posts
  • Chapter Name: Ultramarines
Has anyone tried Reivers on the tabletop yet?

Blindhamster

Blindhamster

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,495 posts
  • Chapter Name: Blood Angels

If you don't see his point, this isn't the place to have him explain it and you probably won't understand his explanation anyway.

Why wouldn't we understand? I have lots of heresy stuff and all the black books plus all the novels...

On topic - multi part kits look great! Can't wait to have them in my hands so I can start building them!

Blood Angels 3rd Company Wins 25 Draws 5 Losses 13

Heresy Blood Angels: Wins 4 Draws 0 Losses 2
Blood Angels 4th company: Wins 10 Draws 3 Losses 4

gallery_62972_10568_12006.jpggallery_14877_13354_6399.jpg

Blood Angels Primaris Blog

Firepower

Firepower

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 9,574 posts
  • Chapter Name: Black Templars

The Chainsword exclusive choice for the BA and SW Sergeants is indeed...odd.  huh.png

Suffer not the xeno psyker kitten, as to it the souls of man are but balls of yarn and jingly amusements!
Brother Chaplain Kage: "I don't think anything makes Firepower happy."
gallery_38474_6916_12161.jpggallery_38474_6916_19616.jpgBT_Chaos_at_the_Gates_Banner.gifgallery_38474_6916_5384.jpggallery_29004_6198_9307.pngsml_gallery_29004_10691_1994.pnggallery_38474_6917_1744.pnggallery_38474_6916_16905.png
Templars a la Firepower -- IA: Broken Arrows -- Broken Arrows WIP Blog -- My Crummy Sketches

Blindhamster

Blindhamster

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,495 posts
  • Chapter Name: Blood Angels

Has anyone tried Reivers on the tabletop yet?

Not yet, I think they'll be fairly tough to use effectively. Certainly aren't an 'alpha' strike unit.

The Chainsword exclusive choice for the BA and SW Sergeants is indeed...odd. huh.png

Yeah, Very!

Really hope that changes... or they hurry up with chapter rules that make a chainsword a viable sergeant weapon...

Blood Angels 3rd Company Wins 25 Draws 5 Losses 13

Heresy Blood Angels: Wins 4 Draws 0 Losses 2
Blood Angels 4th company: Wins 10 Draws 3 Losses 4

gallery_62972_10568_12006.jpggallery_14877_13354_6399.jpg

Blood Angels Primaris Blog

sfPanzer

sfPanzer

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,477 posts
  • Chapter Name: Cacophony of Unbound Pleasure

If you don't see his point, this isn't the place to have him explain it and you probably won't understand his explanation anyway.

Why wouldn't we understand? I have lots of heresy stuff and all the black books plus all the novels...

Because having a different opinion apparently makes us stupid. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

gallery_62972_10568_7658.jpg

Marshal Rohr

Marshal Rohr

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 13,013 posts
  • Chapter Name: 7th Terran Regiment

Because having a different opinion apparently makes us stupid. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Point out where exactly I said that. Can't find it? Then don't put words in my mouth.

Brother Casman

Brother Casman

++ ACCUDO FULMINEUS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 1,009 posts
  • Chapter Name: Blood Ravens
Time to close this thread up: gallery_26_548_17394.gif
  • Aeternas and sfPanzer like this
Brother Casman's Terrain Extravaganza! - Everything is complete! | 2015 Thread of Things! - Some infantry arrive.

"Sometimes the Imperium needs heroes, sometimes saints and other times it needs monsters, for the dark void of the stars is cold and has bred nightmare and treachery most could never dream of. So when some call him tyrant, world-burner, apostate and butcher, remember this: He commanded armies on a hundred worlds and spanned cursed stars where saints would fear to tread, and in doing so held back the night. Monster he may have been, but he was ours and I for one thank the God-Emperor for him." - Inquistor Marr, Speaking of Lord-Errant Cromhal, Supreme Commander of the Aegisine Crusade, M.39

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users