Shadow Spectres

Has anyone used these guys? I have always loved the models and now I can roll them into my Dark Eldar I am super tempted.

They seem strong on paper too!

I would run two units of 3 (or one of six) supported with a conceal casting Warlock Skyrunner. -2 to hit sounds absolutely dreamy and their guns seem great. Fly keyword heavy flamers? Yissss

Coherent fire seems a decent thing to fling till you get close too.

I am more sceptical on Illryth though, as he doesnt buff his fellow spectres but looking again and the bs2, up to 4 hits, 18 inch ld debuff grows on me...

Anyone had any use of em?

They're the reason I'm going to make an Eldar army?  Though it's purely because I think they look really neat, no clue how they'll play out on the table yet.

The models look amazing. And I really don't know why I haven't bought any yet.

Rules wise they're not too bad also. 12" move, -1 to hit against them, both Flamer and ranged firing modes. The prism rule allowing up to 2 extra shots is great!

23pts really isn't too bad either.

In regards to tactics though. I see them more as a harassment unit, the guns have great ap, but only strength 6, they're mid range with a long move. So they're probably best suited to staying in cover, juuust in range of their prism rifles. And running away and staying that way all game.

Rules wise they're not too bad also. 12" move, -1 to hit against them, both Flamer and ranged firing modes. The prism rule allowing up to 2 extra shots is great!

In regards to tactics though. I see them more as a harassment unit, the guns have great ap, but only strength 6, they're mid range with a long move. So they're probably best suited to staying in cover, juuust in range of their prism rifles. And running away and staying that way all game.

Probably haven't gotten any models because the shadow spectre squad has been "no longer available" for a long time.  However, checking their website this morning THEY HAVE BEEN RESTOCKED! 

Probably haven't gotten any models because the shadow spectre squad has been "no longer available" for a long time.  However, checking their website this morning THEY HAVE BEEN RESTOCKED! 

With brand new and prisitne mould, the cast is almost perfect :wink:

Exarch is still out of stock :unsure.:

Yes, sticking with the standard rifle is reading best if you want a good weapon.

There isn't even a significant point difference for the worse weapons to make the Exarch into ablative wounds like the reaper's one can be.