Chapter Focus: White Scars

Winds Of Fury

I remember when White Scars didn't like dreadnoughts...

Seems GW doesn't lol.

#forgettheoldlore

Screw that mess.  NEVER taking a Dreadnought in my Scars.  Horus Heresy books at least they are entirely dread-phobic.  

As for the rules; As I own a white scars army that was a good amount of on foot marines, and 20 some odd bikes, with lots of tanks....fairly pleased. 

But this does mean I have to buy some assault marines/vanguard vets!!!!  To good not to have at least 1-2 units in your army at this point.  

I think our relics also make a storm seer and Khan (warlord trait) quite dangerous....its a very "melee centric" army feel which I am all for. 

Remember that having it available to successors means that those that aren't quite as resistant to using dreads, thanks to internal cultural effects, or unknown founding that follow similar doctrine, can use them.

This is one case where the option is included to represent the breadth of chapters that may follow similar warfare doctrine.

Remember that having it available to successors means that those that aren't quite as resistant to using dreads, thanks to internal cultural effects, or unknown founding that follow similar doctrine, can use them.

This is one case where the option is included to represent the breadth of chapters that may follow similar warfare doctrine.

That is entirely fair; hadn't actually considered that lol

Anyone else getting the urge to buy assault squads?  I am contemplating it. 

Though since my list was a Rhino Rush and they got far better, along with having retreat options perhaps its not needed.  But "fly" with our chapter tactic truly feels intended. Assault squads, and Vanguard of course being top of the list for this mustachio-loving chicanery.  

Use a fast moving large assault squad to engage several opposing units at once. Force either the entire opposing line to retreat OR leave engaged. When it rolls back around to your turn disengage, (fall back) fly over, engage high-value-targets.  Although the irony of "falling back" in this case meaning "pushing deeper into enemy lines" is not lost on me and with scars....is quite fitting. 

So, what happened to bikes for all the characters in the leaked codex? Looked to me like chaplains and librarians lost acces.

I also heard a disheartening rumor that Kossarro lost bike access for some pants-on-head retarded reason. (yup....the *master of the hunt* of the white scars lost access to a FREAKIN BIKE! 

If true; I shall be sticking with the Index for Kossaro and Libby and anyone who doesn't like it can kiss my exhaust pipes. (after I run them over with my bikes) 

So, what happened to bikes for all the characters in the leaked codex? Looked to me like chaplains and librarians lost acces.

That is true.

But as per FAQ you can still field Kossarro Khan on his bike, as well as the Chaplains and librarians.

You just need to refer to the Index and use the latest points from the codex.

I also heard a disheartening rumor that Kossarro lost bike access for some pants-on-head retarded reason. (yup....the *master of the hunt* of the white scars lost access to a FREAKIN BIKE! 

If true; I shall be sticking with the Index for Kossaro and Libby and anyone who doesn't like it can kiss my exhaust pipes. (after I run them over with my bikes) 

It's the curse of Doomrider. You take his head, he takes your bikes! :P