LRC no longer available ?!

So it seems Land Raider Crusaders are no longer available on british, belgium and french GW online stores ...

https://www.games-workshop.com/en-GB/Warhammer-40-000?Nu=product.repositoryId&N=102296+2585998383+2663604851&qty=12&sorting=rec&view=table&categoryId=cat440130a-flat

Edited by The Spanish Inquisitor

Probably a stock issue on dispatch centers, I wouldnt expect anything considering that if there was something new coming we would've known now that GW likes to show stuff months ahead and they would've taken the other Land Raider variants as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Between online retailers, ebay and FLGS store, there are literally so many other places to get a Land Raider model besides the GW store. 

Not really into online retailers with higher prices than FLGS and they can't order them anymore, I guess I'll wait and treat myself to a Titan instead.

Between online retailers, ebay and FLGS store, there are literally so many other places to get a Land Raider model besides the GW store. 

Not really into online retailers with higher prices than FLGS and they can't order them anymore, I guess I'll wait and treat myself to a Titan instead.

Similar price range xD

Which titan are you thinking of getting?

Similar price range xD

Know, only store that I know to have stock it's ebay, don't trust their "new and boxed" stuff. Titan was probably misleading but I'll get an Imperial Knight with Thermal Cannon, Stormspear pod and of course a Chainsword to fit a 2k list.

Then I'll still take the 2nd LRC and an Interceptor, list done and see how it works haha.

Similar price range xD

Know, only store that I know to have stock it's ebay, don't trust their "new and boxed" stuff. Titan was probably misleading but I'll get an Imperial Knight with Thermal Cannon, Stormspear pod and of course a Chainsword to fit a 2k list.

Then I'll still take the 2nd LRC and an Interceptor, list done and see how it works haha.

Yeah, it was misleading, at first I tought you meant a Knight, but I wasn't sure xD

You think Games Workshop will simply consolidate the various Land Raider models into one box? I can picture a single model which can be built with sponson-mounted twin lascannons, flamestorm cannons, or hurricane bolters, plus a hull-mounted twin heavy bolters, twin assault cannons, or even twin lascannons (should anyone want a Terminus Ultra).

You think Games Workshop will simply consolidate the various Land Raider models into one box? I can picture a single model which can be built with sponson-mounted twin lascannons, flamestorm cannons, or hurricane bolters, plus a hull-mounted twin heavy bolters, twin assault cannons, or even twin lascannons (should anyone want a Terminus Ultra).

I would hope so, but I expect they'll actually go the other way : one model in the bow and upgrade sprues for the other flavours. What makes me think that is that on the GW site you can currently still order the LRC upgrade.

I would hope so, but I expect they'll actually go the other way : one model in the bow and upgrade sprues for the other flavours. What makes me think that is that on the GW site you can currently still order the LRC upgrade.

One thing I noticed some time ago when I wanted to get another LR was that the kit labelled as "Deathwatch Land Raider" did in fact include all the weapon options (I mean for a Phobos, Crusader and Redeemer), so they might take the route with 'vanilla' Raiders.

One thing I noticed some time ago when I wanted to get another LR was that the kit labelled as "Deathwatch Land Raider" did in fact include all the weapon options (I mean for a Phobos, Crusader and Redeemer), so they might take the route with 'vanilla' Raiders.

Yes, the deathwatch land raider had all variants in it, and sold very well as it was only 1€ more than the individual kits. The fact that they never restocked it make sme think they won't go that way again (or if they do there'll be a price hike).

One kit with all options would be nice and make sense... which is why I doubt it'll happen.

As far as I'm concerned, The separate kits simply mean that I can get the pattern I want without a ton of extra bits. Kind of ok, if you look at it from a "Where the :censored:  am I gonna store all this :censored: ?" perspective!

I saw many models (infantry, tanks, and skimmers) with magnetized weapons, so a gamer may arm them with those most suitable for the opponent he's facing. At worst, those unused Land Raider sponsons will be mounted on other worthy vehicles, e.g., a "Razorback Terminus Ultra" (picture a Razorback with sponson-mounted twin lascannons- it can't serve as a transport, but it can deal a lot of firepower to the enemy). Edited by Bjorn Firewalker

I saw many models (infantry, tanks, and skimmers) with magnetized weapons, so a gamer may arm them with those most suitable for the opponent he's facing. At worst, those unused Land Raider sponsons will be mounted on other worthy vehicles, e.g., a "Razorback Terminus Ultra" (picture a Razorback with sponson-mounted twin lascannons- it can't serve as a transport, but it can deal a lot of firepower to the enemy).

So a very down sized, squishy Land Raider? :lol: