Decals or shoulder pad dealers

Trying to decide on a project. Kind of have lost interest in my Red Scorps so I am looking to make a jump pack heavy force of either Black dragons, Carcharodons, or Death Spectres. Death Spectres would be my first choice because winged models will fit well, but(and this holds true for all of them) I am not free handing that many unit insignias. FW has ceased production of the Carcharodon decal sheets and I do not have access to a printer to print my own.

So the main part of my decision process is which parts are available. Are there any dealers who either make decal sheets for these chapters or molded shoulder pads?

-I looked at Shapeways, their dragon head looks very little like the elongated dragon head of the Black Dragons and I was surprised not to see the Death Spectres.

-Really surprised GW or FW doesn't make sheets for a lot of these offshoot chapters. Its just a computer file and they obviously already have the printers, even if they went print on demand they would easily make their money back in spades.

Weird, that's not the shapeways site that I was on a few minutes ago and at first glance appears to be much cheaper. Great, now you made this hard again by giving me options lol. Crap, now I am going to have to do a test model of each and see which one was easiest for best looking. 

Is shapeways like a multi-shop kind of website like etsy?

Edited by Galron

I'm gonna second what deathspectersgt7 wrote.

I've personally ordered from Plokoone for my Steel Confessors, the quality and detail was great. Not that long of a wait for me to receive my order (though I've seen that this can very) 

POP goes the monkey has been around longer than Plokoone's, I have not ordered from them but I've heard good things. I've been tempted recently with their curved shoulder pad icons.

Death Spectres are two crossed scythes with a skull, right? I could have SWORN I saw some Death Spectres shoulder decals/insignias, or at least one that was crossed scythes.

You might want to try looking for just the crossed scythes, like from Scythes of the Emperor, or even the Death Guard legion sheet, then add your own skull on top of it.