Black Dragon Black scheme, I have link

I'm sure someone with more painting experience will pop in and say different, but it literally looks like Black Primer with a satin coat edged in silver. Either that or Matte Black heavy body acrylic thinned and shot out of an airbrush, still edged in silver. It's simple but eye catching.

Looks like very dark grey highlights in some places and very select silver in others I think, but that jet black is whats really getting me. Maybe it is simply some kind of air brush black?

Oh wow, that stuff is cool. Dont think its what they used since in that opening shot up there you can see the lines in the armor when the light hits it and its too old a video. I need to get some of that 2.0 stuff, it has great potential. It would actually be neat to see chaos marines done in it.

Those are very light grey highlights at certain points, not silver. The black would just be super matte one like Scale 75 Flat Black. The smooth application suggests air brush, especially as it's from a commission painting studio where air brushes are commonly used to help keep the time a project takes to a minimum, but there's no reason that level of smoothness can't be replicated with a brush.

I see what they've tried to do there, but a lot of those bone protrusions are a bit naff imo.

Oh wow, that stuff is cool. Dont think its what they used since in that opening shot up there you can see the lines in the armor when the light hits it and its too old a video. I need to get some of that 2.0 stuff, it has great potential. It would actually be neat to see chaos marines done in it.

Don't let the Black 2.0 website fool you though. It doesn't create black holes like they say, it's just a very very flat black. But still, it's kinda neat to have multiple black paints on hand.