Poll: Imperial/Crimson Fists custom dice - gauging interest

Dosjetka

IF/CF custom dice - Poll #1: logo design  

60 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Brothers and sisters,

After noticing the Templars' recent dice group-buy (and missing out on it :cry:) and peering into the depths of the Warp to discern which Dornian Chapters are the most popular (i.e. looking at the data collected here), I thought it would be cool to offer the IF/CF community an opportunity to get some custom dice with our favourite Chapter colours and logo. With that in mind please fill in the poll above so that I can see how many people are interested in this little project. Thank you. :tu:

Designs:

Design 1a

Hidden Content

sml_gallery_45765_13515_25893.jpg

Design 1b

Hidden Content

sml_gallery_45765_13515_16449.jpg

Design 1c

Hidden Content

sml_gallery_45765_13515_10273.jpg

Design 2a

Hidden Content

sml_gallery_45765_13515_4091.png

Design 2b

Hidden Content

sml_gallery_45765_13515_1102.png

Design 2c

Hidden Content

sml_gallery_45765_13515_40621.jpg

I'd be interested in taking some (even if it's only to represent power fist strikes :P)

For the "b" designs, make sure you realise that the cut out part would be the circle, not the fist :)

What colours would you be interested in? Yellow/black and blue/red seem a given, but are there other interesting options?

Thanks for the input, Thørn. Colour options will be part of the second poll once we've decided what design(s) we're going with. :thumbsup:

Easy.....red, white, blue, yellow, black ( if possible). Different colors for when you roll to tell weapon types apart. 

Thanks for the input, Thørn. Colour options will be part of the second poll once we've decided what design(s) we're going with. :thumbsup:

Easy.....red, white, blue, yellow, black ( if possible). Different colors for when you roll to tell weapon types apart. 

All yellow. All the time. You only need a botlgun anyway. 

Great! Lots of interest. :tu:

I'm on holiday until the 22nd so I won't be able to have a closer look at things until then. Thanks for all who have shown interest so far!

I would problem want 2 sets.....Dark Blue with red pips and logos for my CF and Yellow and red/ Black for Imperial Fists......Just saying. 

• 2 weeks later...

How long until you think you'd see motion on this? I am excited enough about it that I've asked my Mom to make me an embroidered dice bag and a Tshirt with the Chapter Banner on it. Haha.

Let me know. I'd be in for:

(30) Blue Dice w/Red Fist

(10) Secondary Color (Non-Yellow)

(10) Tertiary Color (Non-Yellow)

And would buy extras if needed of Imperial Fist colors.

Archived