The Hydra Wakes - update 07/11/17

Nemisor

Well, if they keep getting these grav tanks a primaris techmarine is bound to happen.

i'd say so.

my theory is that once all the major kits have a primaris equivalent ( which will be inside this edition) , come 9th ed there will be no mention of primaris. its truescale by stealth. 

Well, if they keep getting these grav tanks a primaris techmarine is bound to happen.

i'd say so.

my theory is that once all the major kits have a primaris equivalent ( which will be inside this edition) , come 9th ed there will be no mention of primaris. its truescale by stealth. 

I doubt that. They wouldn't have put in so much efford of validating them in the fluff just to make them regular truescale marines. That would be one of the biggest and most unnecessary retcons ever done. If they wanted them to be truescale marines they could have just named them that and they would have had less work and less people complaining.

What'll happen eventually tho is that regular Marines won't get mentioned as much anymore while everything on the loyalist side will be about Primaris. Not gonna happen within the next few years but eventually it will.

i'd say so.

I doubt that. They wouldn't have put in so much efford of validating them in the fluff just to make them regular truescale marines. That would be one of the biggest and most unnecessary retcons ever done. If they wanted them to be truescale marines they could have just named them that and they would have had less work and less people complaining.

What'll happen eventually tho is that regular Marines won't get mentioned as much anymore while everything on the loyalist side will be about Primaris. Not gonna happen within the next few years but eventually it will.

Sorry to deviate from your work but I think as the battles continue on either A.) Normal marines die off more and more and are replaced with primaris or B.) something happens to the primaris process and they are unable to keep producing them so they go back to normal marines.

Just random ideas I had been thinking about. Any thing is possible with GW. I mean, does anyone remember what happened to the Squa...ssss *mumbling after a tranquilizer dart pierces skin and delivers its sleepy concoction in the blood stream*

• 2 weeks later...