Kabal of the Poisoned Tongue

Aqui

For Wych Loadouts, The Shardnet and Impaler, imo, is the better combo due to the higher damage it deals. Which might be more useful than the rerolls to hit and to wound that the Razor Flails and Hydra Gauntlets give in the long run.

I think it depends on how you use your Wyches. Rerolls to wound should edge out the rest in most straight up infantry fights, whereas Shardnet and Impaler would be the best if you want to tarpit an expensive unit or vehicle, since a lucky roll might actually do something.

I think a good general ToaC list will be best to start :smile.: I can always buy individual (or just another box if it comes to it) of Wyches and have spares for tailoring lists to suit :smile.:

Lady Malys and the Lhamean are base coated. Have been watching the Duncan for tips on painting Dark Eldar skin (seems straight forward enough, but I'm missing one specific paint and I'm not going into the city centre at this time of day to get it! :laugh.: ), so I can either try with what I do have, or simply leave that part until I get it. I've also added a ruined Marine shoulder guard to the base since I took the pics. Not sure what texture paint to use for them (if at all), as I've already used Astrogranite for my Sisters...

I decided to paint the armour blue and then highlight it, rather than have pure black with blue highlights. The pictures make them look rougher than they actually are, although I won't be winning Golden Daemon with them any time soon! :laugh.:

med_gallery_51296_13541_350067.jpg

Still have a fair bit to go...

I think that blue looks lovely, and the placement of the highlights seems good to me (though the picture quality makes it hard to see).

If you want the transition to the highlights to be smoother, maybe consider applying a glaze or two?

I think that blue looks lovely, and the placement of the highlights seems good to me (though the picture quality makes it hard to see).

If you want the transition to the highlights to be smoother, maybe consider applying a glaze or two?

Thanks! :smile.: My phone has the best camera I have at the moment (I have two proper ones, but the memory cards they use are really hard to find now :laugh.: ), but I want to get a studio of some sort made to take better pictures. I'll give them a glaze tomorrow when I carry on :smile.:

I decided to paint the armour blue and then highlight it, rather than have pure black with blue highlights. The pictures make them look rougher than they actually are, although I won't be winning Golden Daemon with them any time soon! :lol:med_gallery_51296_13541_350067.jpgStill have a fair bit to go...

They look pretty rough, but, those pictures as a whole are pretty foggy so I can't say. I do like the model choice for Malys though, the crown and hair seal the deal.

Edit: Also, is that armor or a legging on malys' right leg? It might make for more contrast if you paint it black.

Edited by Archon Yllithian

Lady Malys is who piqued my interest in DE to start ,such cool fluff! If your not impartial to 3rd party models Raging Heroes has a "void"elf model called Skarllys who has a whip and fan and another named Asharah w/ multi heads and gear so she can be used in fantasy or as a Chaos hero.

Edit: Also, is that armor or a legging on malys' right leg? It might make for more contrast if you paint it black.

It is :smile.: I did consider painting it black. I'll have to think on it :smile.:

Great model! They are looking good.

Thank you :smile.:

Lady Malys is who piqued my interest in DE to start ,such cool fluff! If your not impartial to 3rd party models Raging Heroes has a "void"elf model called Skarllys who has a whip and fan and another named Asharah w/ multi heads and gear so she can be used in fantasy or as a Chaos hero.

I'd prefer GW official models as all of the games I've played (regardless of army) have been played in my local store. If I ever find a group nearby, I might consider using non GW models :smile.:

med_gallery_51296_13541_231209.jpg

Soooooooon! :devil: