Stealers x 20

Stealers x 20

Goliath Trucks x 2

AM Detachment

Pask (Brood Brother TankBadass I mean)

Leman Russ with BC, Plasma Sponsons

Manticore x 2

Thoughts?  Thanks for any help

You're using them right. Though I would just run Patriarch, three units of stealers in the elites detachment and take IG troops you can possibly just use your neo hybrids as imp guard for the time being. 

But it all depends on the opponents as well... is this for fun or competitive play?

If it is just for fun your list is awesome and quite fluffy except for maybe Pask. But just rename him. ^_^

Just be advised the new faq explicitly says Pask can't give orders to his own tank.

Ahh, was not aware of that (nor did I think about him ordering himself around lol).  The mental image is pretty funny though.  I went back and reread as well, for some reason the first time I read it--I saw he could order other Cadian tanks--not limited to Leman Russ.  His two orders would indeed be wasted here.  Maybe I'll convert a Master of Ordinance then, I really like the idea of two Manticores hidden and helping with Reserve count first turn.

You're using them right. Though I would just run Patriarch, three units of stealers in the elites detachment and take IG troops you can possibly just use your neo hybrids as imp guard for the time being. 

But it all depends on the opponents as well... is this for fun or competitive play?

If it is just for fun your list is awesome and quite fluffy except for maybe Pask. But just rename him. :happy.:

For fun (always).  I'll probably squeeze in some Acolytes somewhere just so I have every generation present on the board.  Pask is indeed already planned to be Brood Brother Ligarius and some conversion ideas are stewing.  His rules will just be a stand in for his back arc :).

Thanks for the replies guys!

Even if you only use one other Leman Russ I'd still consider Pask a good deal. You waste an order, but his BS is amazing. I prefer him in a Punisher to take advantage of it. Another thing to remember is that IG have access to Demolisher type tanks, whereas Cults only get standard ones. Just something to consider if you go the tank route. At just 10 more points I consider Pask completely superior to the standard tank commander.