Hello Brothers.

Shinn

Ever since the Primaris stuff started coming out I have been looking to make a mostly primaris force. After much scouring of the fluff/wikia/and other sources...I found the Raptor Chapter resonated within me. So this will be my WIP area,where I ask questions,and hopefully get advice.

First question..I can't find anything on how company markings are. Are they Codex regulation Shoulder pad trim?

Welcome to Prime!

As for company designation, it's my impression the shoulder trim is not used.  Rather some other form but is used.  I believe the squad number is embedded within the tactical symbol and the company number is on the knee pad ... or reversed ...

Depends which source. 7thed (i think) Codex said standard shoulder trim but only on one shoulder.

There was an Index Astartes that said no company shoulder trim, but squad type was on shoulder trim (i forget which colour was for what squad though).

Then there is veterans....it's either white helmets, white helmets and white trim, or white helmets, white trim AND white arms.

Basically, Raven Guard are sneaky and even keep each other guessing :p

Welcome Shinn! What part of Hell that is AZ are you in? What FLGS do you go too?

Race is correct iirc.....and Race usually is correct......

My Raptors are mainly scouts so I use a black stripe to signify Veteran Sgts (on their shoulder pad with unit number) and a yellow stripe to signify veterans on their helmets.

Unless someone comes up with something, you may be the first to set a precedent Shinn!

IF I were to do it, then I would use a red stripe ^_^  Granted, the LTs would be the only* dudes in the Raptors to have it ... but they are very special in the ToE of the Chapter now.

• 4 weeks later...