- Blood Angels Chapter Project - Working on Headquarters

Schwills

Hey guys and Girls, I am currently in the process of collecting the entire Blood Angels Chapter!

I have around 20,000 points so far, ranging from the 1st Company to 10th company, but recently have to began to structure my collection more, so I know what to begin next,

What you see below is the start of one of the first projects for my chapter - The headquarters, more specifically Brother Incarnael, "Master of the blade"

Basically the guy that looks after the battle tanks and stormravens for the entire chapter. Hope you guys like him!

20447276_1782149918468997_1554079003_o.j

Edited by Schwills

Ambitious project, and keen to see more. How long have you been collecting?

Haha Thanks! Yep definitely going to take some blood, sweat and tears to get this project done, which now I say it, actually seems quite relevant lol

Started to collect 40k at the end of 4th edition with the battle of Macragge box set and after that then went on to collect a whole host of different things until the end of 5th edition - one of which was blood angels and they quickly became my go to army for games and for their fluff. Decided to have a few years break from the hobby during 6th edition and then got back into the hobby in Jan of 2016 and naturally when straight to collecting blood angels again. Since then managed to gather a rather sizable collection for the year and a bit I've been back into the hobby - Although blood angels are not my only army (I have Necrons, Admech, deathwatch, grey knights and some tau) 

Edited by Schwills

Nice, i started to build my chapter a while back and im almost 2 companies down. Its really tough to keep painting red all the time so break it up if you can. Thats what i have done anyway.

Good luck and looking forward to seeing more