Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

2k Dark Eldar list

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

Lord Morgrim

Lord Morgrim

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 264 posts
So this is my idea for my first try in 8th edition

Drazhar
Haemonculus- stinger pistol

2 units of ten kabalites with splinter cannon
9 wracks
9 incubi
10 mandrakes
10 scourges with 4 dark lances
3 ravagers
4 raiders

All squads except scourges and mandrakes go in a raider with Drazhar with incubus and haem with wracks.
Mandrakes deep strike.

I'm looking for suggestions on heavy weapons load out. I love my boats ⛵️
cheers

Lord Morgrim

E_50_Panzer

E_50_Panzer

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 345 posts
Looks solid, and deadly, to me. For the Ravagers, I believe all dark lances is the way to go, same for the raiders. You're going to shred enemy armor.
gallery_30308_9518_15054.pnggallery_30308_9518_17558.pnggallery_30308_9518_5668.png

Lord Morgrim

Lord Morgrim

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 264 posts
Cheers. I love the fact that mandrakes are useable! I love the models. What heavy weapons do you think are good for the kabalites?
cheers

Lord Morgrim

E_50_Panzer

E_50_Panzer

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 345 posts

Cheers. I love the fact that mandrakes are useable! I love the models. What heavy weapons do you think are good for the kabalites?

I'd say blasters for sure, for the heavy weapons, it's situational, neither choice is going to give a massive difference to your anti tank or anti infantry, I think.

I'd really like to get some mandrakes, if the GW website ever restocks.
gallery_30308_9518_15054.pnggallery_30308_9518_17558.pnggallery_30308_9518_5668.png

Lord Morgrim

Lord Morgrim

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 264 posts

Luckily i had five metal and 5 resin sitting on my shelf that hadnt even been assembled. Glad i held on to them!

cheers

Lord Morgrim

WhatTheBlazes

WhatTheBlazes

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 47 posts

Blasters on your Warriors is always worth a shot I think. They're ace, and with split fire there is no reason not to take them I think. Shredders are much (much) more situational, so I'd steer clear. 

Electrocorrosive Whips are great weapons btw - give one to the Haemonculus!