Your legion looks amazing!
Can you share your recipe for your black power armor? I have a row of failed black templar marines that I have been trying to achieve this look on for about two months.
Is it a silver metallic base paint with a black wash airbrushed on?
Thanks alot brother! Happy to hear that!
No, its another recepie, after this, youll pumping out Black Templars in no time 😊
- Prime black, and do an even coverage with like Abaddon black or vallejo black (my favorite)
- make a ”wash” by mixing around 3 parts lahmian medium and 1 part leadbelcher (some experiment may be required here)
- wash all model and let dry
- wash whole model with agrax earthshade, let dry.
- use waywatchers green to build up some green tinted areas on random parts of the marine
- paint all metallic bits like cabling and such in your preffered metallic colour
- wash whole model with nuln oil
- armour done! 😀 Hard to fail - great results