Random finds

Daimhin

So I was just hunting around looking for 2 missing Storm Bolter Sisters that I was sure I had bought and moved a box to reveal 4 Storm Bolter Sisters and an unbuilt, still boxed, Immolator that I forgot I bought!

That was a nice surprise and I wondered if anyone else had done similar, or if I was the only one that ditzy!

Not like that. Although i did find an immolator conve rsion kit in my bitz box that i didnt know about. Just need to find a rhino to go with it.

Sadly not for Sisters, but I have found nearly entire armies of High Elves (before Isle of Blood made them cheap) and almost an entire company worth of Predator kits I had been stockpiling with the idea of starting once I had all the models. Got put down and then forgotten until I moved. Bought in 3/4ed and moved during 7ed... So, yeah, your not the only one...

A while back I found an exorcist that I had bought for a conversion that never happened... Its still sitting in my "to build" pile waiting for me to be in the mood to work with metal models.  Also, a friend of mine found an old dwarf army box that was only missing a couple of models plus an unbuilt exorcist.

• 2 weeks later...

I shudder to think what forgotten treasures lie buried in my hobby room...

I know there is most of an Eldar army unassembled somewhere.  The real surprise was how many Guardsmen I managed to dig up (complete with 8 Leman Russes, 9 Sentinels, and a handful of Chimeras).

As far as Sisters go, I think I've got a pretty good handle on what I've got... Though I do need to do a proper stock-take at some stage.  Like Atrus, I came across a couple of Immolator Turrets a while back that I'd forgotten about (they were the extras out of some Exorcist kits), so I've managed to unearth some spare Rhino chassis to convert up some extra Immolator transports.

I have one single small unit of metal sisters. One is painted, the rest roam independently thru the collective of my hobby storage, only to pop up every few months and then disappear again.

I did however recently think it'd be neat to build a Khorne daemon army to go with my traitor guard and had vague memory of buying some. So far I've unearthed about 60 bloodletters and a host of princes, metal bloodthirsters, and flesh hounds. So apparently my hobby area was sufficiently infused with warp energy too summon a whole Daemon horde without my knowledge...

As noted a few days ago in "Today in the Hobby" while looking for my Immolator canopies I finally found my Repressor upgrade kit. Still haven't found my canopies but I am not sad :)