The Moon of Amber Batallion

Hello fellow Slaanesh Workshiper.

It's been a while I wanted to share the first 40k army i'm trying to collect, after years of envy before those models, this fluff (but yeah, know i got a salary !). 

Today's release of V8 Emperor's Children seems the right moment to claim my loyality to my own selfish desire, envy, corrupted perfection and questonable wish and song taste. And by extension to She-who-thirst. 

(Gentle)Men/women/unknown : Moon of Amber​​​​​​​ Batallion

Let's start with the first unit : The Art of a soft landing​​​​​​​ squad. Those pictures are WIP (emphasis on the IP)

699159205429061015558139542676459180080o

Don't mind the different color of those Slaaneshi Daemon world their are standing. I'm making different try to get the best color with them. 

Little close up of the Champ raptor. Currently wearing power sword and plasma pistol. Yeah currently coz all the arms and weapon are magnetize. So i can change those two plasma gun with flamers, melta, plasma pistol-chainsword, bolter-chainsword etc..

I can even turn them into Warp Talon if needed (not fluffy but my wallet thx me).

For exemple : a little switch. Not sure it's legal but it does look cool ^^. 

Hope you enjoyed. Posted a little early but we needed some celebrations over those sweet Legion rules which just came out. Any C&C appreciated, i'll be back with those guys finished and a little background. 

If they all end up looking like that champion, those raptors are going to be sweet indeed. I love crazy pink Emperor's Children- assault your enemies eyes before you even fire a shot!