Making a Flayed One Army

bozo69pd

So I am repainting all my dryads, branchwych, branchwraith, and Treelord Ancient to silver and calling them a lost Dynasty of Necrons. The exact counts as models I am trying to work with for a list are:

Overlord with warscythe

3x Cryptek

50 Flayed Ones

C'taan

I would like to be deep striking as many flayed ones as possible then charging while simply trying to keep the HQ's and LoW in range. Anyone with experience know how this may play out especially against Primus Marines or Ynarri? I have never played a game AS Necrons in my life lol.

pretty potent if they get in. My only concerns if I would use this list is the ability to hurt vehicles, the possible explosion of vehicles, the units that have [Fly] which can disengage and then shoot/charge like normal. Basic squads and the like you will chew through.

The HQs and C'Taan are probably not going to last very long unless you run only 1 10 man unit of flayed ones "deep striking" (or whatever they call it now). And the rest as shields for the cxrypteks and overlord.

Just reread Xenos book, and saw that The Deceiver is waaay better than a Transcendant Ctaan, and several points cheaper to boot. I guess he is going to pretend to be a Treelord Ancient this weekend. In fact he also solves a dilemma I had by allowing me to redeploy some HQ's close to the enemy. That may combo with some FO's teleporting in! Deceiver also adds 1 to moral roll and so do FO's, so casualties are taken on a +2! Unfortunately all the Ctaan powers look lame.