Always Angry All the Time!

Jorre

Well done. I'm surprised his power axe lacks the cog-like appearance of a Codex Chapter's Techmarine's Omnisian axe. Then again...

Angry Marines Techmarine: "I have performed comparative tests in the effectiveness and efficiency of power axes with toothed and smooth heads. While a toothed head tears flesh in a more grievous manner, potentially causing more harm to my opponents, it has a tendency to get caught in said flesh, delaying my retrieval of the weapon, and its reuse. It is more efficient to use a conventional power axe, with which I can launch multiple attacks in the amount of time required for an Omnisian axe to deliver a single blow; it is more effective in consequence.

"In short, I'M A GODS-DAMNED ANGRY MARINE, NOT ONE OF THE ADEPTUS MECHANICUS' SPECIAL SNOWFLAKES! MY JOB IS TO KILL ENEMIES OF THE IMPERIUM- AND TO FIX MY BATTLE-BROTHERS' WEAPONS, SO THEY CAN KILL MORE ENEMIES OF THE IMPERIUM- NOT TO FLOAT AROUND THE BATTLEFIELD LIKE A PRETTY LITTLE SNOWFLAKE. KEEP THAT OMNISIAN AXE TO YOURSELF, OR I WILL SHOVE IT UP YOUR EXHAUST PIPE!"

No Chapter symbol on the Thunderfire cannon? Or bloodstains on the tracks, to show how its Techmarine gunner drove it over enemy (and ally) dead in his haste to get the weapon in range of his targets?

An appropriately ANGRY Techmarine gunner will probably have bloodstains on the Thunderfire cannon's detached magazine, to show he used it as a melee weapon in order to prevent the enemy from interfering with his work.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'd suggest leaving the older models "as-is" and just add a few new ones with those heads to the existing units. :tu:

Don't go around undoing your own hard work!

How about reserving the Angry Knights heads for the Primaris Marines? Justify this by saying the Angry Primaris are younger, less experienced and less disciplined as a direct result; the Primaris express their anger like open fires, wasting energy, while the Old School Angry Marines focus their anger like lasers, allowing them to do more with less.

• 3 months later...

So its that time of the year again! The time local events dictate that I work on my most special army! THE ANGRY MARINES YOU :cuss

Anyway here is my newest addition! A primaris lieutenant

gallery_48822_15188_68974.jpg

gallery_48822_15188_24971.jpg

gallery_48822_15188_1442.jpg

I'm also working on a Primaris captain and a Leviathan dreadnaught to really give me some more options!

Archived