Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Space Wolves Primaris Redemptor Dreadnought WIP

Spaces Wolves Primaris Dreadnought Redemptor

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

sbarnby71

sbarnby71

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 54 posts
  • Chapter Name: Vlka Fenryka

Started working on the pose now. 

I wanted it too look like he's just walking along scanning for targets.  I tend to pose most of my models with a lowered gun, for me it looks cocky... a rookie would be holding his weapon up to his face looking around nervously, whereas a pro would be holding it muzzle down so he can whip it up at the last second to make the kill shot.  Yeah I know in real life that extra half a second would be a disadvantage but I grew up watching the old John Wayne Westerns and he always out gunned the bad guy.

Redemptor 64

• Ulfgrim Alvsbane likes this

Sorry I'm late, I didn't want to be here

sbarnby71

sbarnby71

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 54 posts
  • Chapter Name: Vlka Fenryka

Hey folks,

I've got a cheeky request...

I really want to get a mould from the scroll work from the front fins of the Stormfang gunship and I really don't want to buy one as I'm not a fan and I'd never paint it, so was hoping someone out there has one and is able to make me a press mould so I can use it on my dred'?

This is the symbol:

Symbol

You will have my eternal gratitude and I will name my dred' after you (maybe)!

(Also am I the only one that thinks that Wolf Head looks like Muttley from Dick Dastardly and Muttley?)

Edited by sbarnby71, 15 November 2017 - 10:09 AM.

Sorry I'm late, I didn't want to be here

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Spaces Wolves, Primaris, Dreadnought, Redemptor

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users