Any news from FW?

rendingon1+

Absolutely nothing that we haven't gotten from the past GW/FW events, sadly. We're pretty much stuck F5ing the Community Site for news or waiting for the Next Weekender/Fest to happen.

IAre there any news about HH future releases? Like Angelus for example.

Also, some time ago I've seen "errata is coming" rumour. So, is it coming?

Forge World open day event is this weekend.  I think it on Sunday.  So should see something during then.

At a guess, it'll be mostly all about the new Ad Mech/ Tau IA book and Titanicus, with a decent chunk of Bloodbowl, and a cursory nod to the new Heresy rulebook and a bit more on Angelus, but probably little in the way of glorious Heresy stuff.

Maybe a sneak peak at the next Primarch, but it feels like we're a while away from any significant releases.

Hoping for some SW stuff at the weekender.

Had to wait long enough for any sort of evidence that any kits have been worked on since they released the contemptor.

I doubt it's belt fed, probably just the loose ammo chain like the thunder wolves and some chaos has

That said, I doubt it's Varagyr as the shoulder pads look like indomitus pads, not Cataphractii.

The legs also look like one of the standard terminator legs

Maybe a wolf tail rather than ammo? I think they said during the stream it was a varangyr.  It does look like it has the plume coming off the top of the armor like the old artwork which i am pretty excited about. I was hoping they would add that nice touch.

Good call on the shoulder pads though! Hmm........

Edited by betrayer41

About the shoulder pad, it seems that the lower part has a shadow, which could be explained if the upper part protruded and partially obscured it, as it happens with the cataphractii shoulder pads and the leather straps beneath them. Actually, I kinda see a triangular shadow that could be the underside of the pad. Obviously, it needs a bit of imagination and a predisposition to believe it is indeed a cataphractii-equiped varagyr :biggrin.:. Not that I personally want to buy them, as I don't collect the VIth, but I would be happy for Wolves players finally getting one of their unique units (and it would also mean that other releases would be a bit closer :rolleyes:).

About the shoulder pad, it seems that the lower part has a shadow, which could be explained if the upper part protruded and partially obscured it, as it happens with the cataphractii shoulder pads and the leather straps beneath them. Actually, I kinda see a triangular shadow that could be the underside of the pad. Obviously, it needs a bit of imagination and a predisposition to believe it is indeed a cataphractii-equiped varagyr :biggrin.:. Not that I personally want to buy them, as I don't collect the VIth, but I would be happy for Wolves players finally getting one of their unique units (and it would also mean that other releases would be a bit closer :rolleyes:).

Yeah, that's my impression. The right leg kind of looks like it has the same kind of segmentation and small pyramid spikes as Russ's greaves, too. If you really squint. But also most definitely a different axe and combi-bolter. The odds are super high that the Varagyr are a complete resin kit. 

The thing between his legs is not a perfect square unlike the dangly bits on plastic cata's.

I want to see yhe leg poses on the termi's as they said they wee going full resin because they wanted to give them really dynamic posing.

That one looks very static.

Am curious as this will give us an idea of styling for the other units.

Really hope those plumes are not attached to the main body. Every time I look I just think "Oooh they made Abaddon the despoiler"

Also not sure if I would be miffed or happy if they did a Hvarl model as I have embarked on my own mini project to make him ☺

Edited by Wolf_Priest _Dantay.

Is that James Hetfield? The stance certainly suggests so. ;)

Amazing metal-pose aside, I like it. Not totally sold on the shoulder pads but they look easy enough to replace.