Xeno community event?

Uprising

Just wondering, how many of you would like a Xeno sub forum event.  I was thinking of running a event with this structure, thoughts? 

Month 1: 1 unit of choice

Month 2: 1 unit of choice plus 1 HQ

Month 3: 1 unit of choice

Month 4: 1 unit of choice plus 1 other unit

Month 5: 1 unit of choice

Month 6: 1 unit of choice

So we have awards like best converted, best painted, best overall, best story.

I might be interested. Kinda depends on what the guidelines are.  It could be a good excuse to paint the Harlequins I collected last year. Maybe add a few vehicles or some the pointy eared things. 

I might be interested. Kinda depends on what the guidelines are.  It could be a good excuse to paint the Harlequins I collected last year. Maybe add a few vehicles or some the pointy eared things. 

I was think having this be lose and fun.  Only rule is one wip pic, and final pic for that month in the main thread.  Then we have final pic after month 6.

Oh yes! Sign me up brother! I need something to fill the ETL shaped hole in my hobby life, so this sounds great! :biggrin.:

Sounds good.

Edited by Uprising

Also, is this Xenos wide? can we, say, paint from any Xenos models we may have or are we restricted to one choice? Does that even matter? 

This is for all xeno forums.  No chaos or imperial allowed(except guard because genestealer cult uses some of their units).  If you want to paint models from different xeno factions, go ahead.  I just want painted models. 

I'd love it! Smart move, making a pan-Xenos forum activity.

Thank you

Actually, that might help me immensely with my painting motivation. Let´s do it.

Yes, let's do this. 

• 4 weeks later...