+++BCK's Character Conversion Challenge Announcement+++

This is specifically a character challenge and if you can tie him to an existing character that had rules at some point, sure. If not, I plan on doing more challenges after this, including a generic HQ.

Hmm good to know, maybe I'll wait untill that then, making a lost legion means you get no rules for named characters...

This is specifically a character challenge and if you can tie him to an existing character that had rules at some point, sure. If not, I plan on doing more challenges after this, including a generic HQ.

Hmm good to know, maybe I'll wait untill that then, making a lost legion means you get no rules for named characters...

That is not true. You just have to come up with your rules and publish a rulebook for your legion.

That is not true. You just have to come up with your rules and publish a rulebook for your legion.

Guess you're there, but it seems quite time consuming! Though maybe I'll do it one day...

There is always the option to make a count as character X.

Yes that is true and may end up doing it, will see.

Just a thouht, feel free to dismiss as its your cmpetion not mine, but maybe the cmpetitin could be expanded to include named characters who havent actualy had rules for the tabletop but are still icnic to the universe like commissar ciaphas cain or captain leonatas of the blood angels, the latter of which has actualy had a model in the past. Also, on a similar note, named characters who have had rules in other games set in the 40k universe like cal jehrico or mad donna.

Just a thouht, feel free to dismiss as its your cmpetion not mine, but maybe the cmpetitin could be expanded to include named characters who havent actualy had rules for the tabletop but are still icnic to the universe like commissar ciaphas cain or captain leonatas of the blood angels, the latter of which has actualy had a model in the past. Also, on a similar note, named characters who have had rules in other games set in the 40k universe like cal jehrico or mad donna.

BCK has said Necromunda characters are a go, so Kal Jericho and Mad Donna are both viable entries.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm seriously tempted to do Kruellagh the Vile, but I'm already working on a bunch of things I'm trying to get finished before the Xenos challenge eats all my hobby time for the next three months.

But it's so very tempting...

Edit: I mean actual, fully clothed Kruellagh, taking cues from her art, and not the unfortunate way so many people chose to paint her model...

Edited by Calyptra

Is a primaris version of an existing character acceptable as a competitive entry? Also do grenades count as a part of wysiwyg? I seem to have lost my little bag of grenades.

This my plan, a "True Scale" Elam Courbray using Primaris models :tu:

Side note, pretty sure my bitz arrived today, but I wont be able to get to the Post Office til Wed.