Future books?

Nurgleprobe

Hi everybody!

I'm asking this becuase I'm not sure how the Forge World book releases work or if anything has been said about this.

As a huge Nurgle fan (my nick is actually about 15 years old :wink: ). I'm thinking about bringing a Detachement of vsome ery Nurglyfied

traitors next to my Death Guard.

But, my question: The Forge World books that have been released, will they eventually (soon?) be replaced or will the current

ones with their rules stick around for awhile?

Thanks, and sorry for the silly question. <3

Hi everybody!

I'm asking this becuase I'm not sure how the Forge World book releases work or if anything has been said about this.

As a huge Nurgle fan (my nick is actually about 15 years old :wink: ). I'm thinking about bringing a Detachement of vsome ery Nurglyfied

traitors next to my Death Guard.

But, my question: The Forge World books that have been released, will they eventually (soon?) be replaced or will the current

ones with their rules stick around for awhile?

Thanks, and sorry for the silly question. <3

I think it's an extremely safe bet that the Forgeworld Indexes will remain relevant for a long time to come, unlike their main-studio counterparts. We only usually see a new Imperial Armour book every couple of years and we already know the next one is going to feature Red Scorpions, Mechanicus and Tau. I think the FW Chaos index has got at least 3 years life in it, and potentially more.