Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Riot Earps Admech Blog

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

anarchistscourge

anarchistscourge

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 68 posts
  • Chapter Name: Crimson Fists

Wow, you don't realise just how big those robots are until you see them next to dunecrawlers! They are huge

Riot Earp

Riot Earp

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 967 posts

I was told that i cant deep strike celestine. Well this could have change the game but i could also double jumped every round to his tanks so i would habe reached reach them anyway.

gallery_62972_10568_29088.jpgETL_2016_Banner_03_Custos_Fidei04.jpggallery_62972_10568_12006.jpg

Riot Earp

Riot Earp

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 967 posts

Wow, you don't realise just how big those robots are until you see them next to dunecrawlers! They are huge

Yes but i played them as they where tiny as the normal robots.

Opponents where fine with it. I tricked myself as i thought my robots could shoot over the building in my last game and blocked them totaly their los. so they where a little useless as they finished their job with the infantry.

gallery_62972_10568_29088.jpgETL_2016_Banner_03_Custos_Fidei04.jpggallery_62972_10568_12006.jpg

Bjorn Firewalker

Bjorn Firewalker

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,582 posts
  • Chapter Name: Catachan Wolves
Congratulations on your victory!
  • Riot Earp likes this

Wolf Scout- Catachan barking toad eggs+ Thousand Sons Marine= Fun! (Wolves of Catachan)
Sisters of Battle+ Fenrisian Beer- Inhibitions- Sanity= Trouble! (Order of the Blazing Heart Rocket Punch Pimp Magnet She-Wolf)

Reasons to use the Steel Crusaders ('Codex: Space Marines' supplement): Because you think giving Sternguard Veterans a heavy bolter wtih special issue HEAVY BOLTER ammunition is ALMOST as much fun as shoehorning an Earthshaker cannon into a Land Raider.

Reasons to use the Iron-hearted Angels ('Codex: Blood Angels' supplement): Because you think the Librarian Dreadnought needs Furious Charge AND It Will Not Die to beat down a Chaos-worshiping punk and his Defiler, while a Stormraven needs a Vanquisher cannon to beat down this punk's Heldrake.

Azekai

Azekai

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,465 posts
  • Chapter Name: Warp Locusts, Traitor Guard

Yes but i played them as they where tiny as the normal robots.

Opponents where fine with it. I tricked myself as i thought my robots could shoot over the building in my last game and blocked them totaly their los. so they where a little useless as they finished their job with the infantry.

Congrats at making it to the victor's podium! The Kastellan's height 'advantage' is offset by their difficulty being obscured or gaining cover. Evens out in the end, methinks.

The super-tall robots look awe inspiring on the table top!

• Riot Earp likes this

Corruption is our armor. Infection is our weapon. Immortality is our reward.

gallery_48988_13169_3872.pnggallery_63428_7083_8312.png

Riot Earp

Riot Earp

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 967 posts

Thank you Azekai.

I put alot work in them and i love to stomp the field with em. Sadly i could not make it to another tournament this weekend.

I had some changes in my list involving Scions for fieldcontroll and mobile firepower but familiy buissnes go first.

• Prot and Vel'Cona like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users