Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Putting together a Sentinel and could use some advice

Sentinels Sentinel Assembly Assemble

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

jaxom

jaxom

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,476 posts

I'm putting together a sentinel and the older instructions are not as useful as the could be regarding the heavy flamer and the chainblade.

baZejffl.jpg

The tank is flush with the armor siding and the heavy flamer is firmly in the weapon slot, but should the pipe on the tank be even with the flamer?

oaTxdBwl.jpg

Is the little cone/nub what the chainblade is supposed to be fitted onto?

• duz_ likes this

gallery_48988_16308_20607.png

Past Event Banners

Spoiler

M@verik115

M@verik115

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 755 posts
  • Faction: Black Templars

The tanks are correct in that pic and yes the chainblade goes over that little cone. 

• duz_ likes this

My Youtube Channel 'Maverik 115'

NatBrannigan

NatBrannigan

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,109 posts

I put a little sausage (technical term) of greenstuff on mine to link the tank to the flamer. I don't know if we both made it wrong or if it's just not very well modelled but after priming you'd never know the pipe wasn't part of the original model.

I left the chainsword off, figuring out how to make it into a Priests Eviscerator... Or maybe a Chainsword arm for a Bullgryn.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Sentinels, Sentinel, Assembly, Assemble

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users