Suitble Parts For Flames?

I would like to ask if I may please as to what part or parts would best suit for a flame emerging from the neck part of the chaos space marine torso? I’m creating my own special character based on the now headless remains of Doom Rider; I'd probably call him for lack of a more original name the ‘Headless Rider’ kind alike the Headless Horseman of Sleepy Hollow, heh!

I'm trying to create burning flames coming up from where the neck and head would have been after it having been hacked off by Kor'Sarro Khan of the White Scars, so if the daemonically possessed bike and daemonic weapon that the Rider carried where never taken away or destroyed when the head was taken as a prize then I can just picture this in my head.

The daemonic bike and sword still one with the headless body riding from battle field to battle field in search of the missing head and suffering from the hatred rule towards the White Scar Chapter of the Adeptus Astartes.

(That or constant arguing about whose in charge and which direction in a fork in the road to take :happy.: )

So any suggestions for parts I could use for the flames bursting and burning from where neck and head should have been?

Making it yourself with greenstuff will probably be your best bet.  It will take some time to get it right if you're new to sculpting, but it'll give the right look for the specific piece you're working on.

That said, not quite what I think you're after, but Puppetswar has these: https://puppetswar.eu/product.php?id_product=514 .

While I've been doing conversions for some time never tried my hand at sculpting greens stuff other than to fill in area's or a spot of reconstruction on small areas, BUT you know what I love the flaming skulls at puppetswar, I could paint the skull the same colour as the flames rather than a bone colour, kinda as if the flames where taking the shape of a temporary replacement head.

Yeah that actual looks great in my head, THANKS Ovidius Incertus, you rock! :thumbsup: