Anamnesis project 40k

Anamnesis

Yeah, the way you paint faces ... some of my favourite models ever. Though he should be careful with those wrinkles on his forehead or someone might mistake him for a Genestealer. :D

Yeah, the way you paint faces ... some of my favourite models ever. Though he should be careful with those wrinkles on his forehead or someone might mistake him for a Genestealer. :biggrin.:

thanks mate! I need to remember to take picture for white dwarf, I need a white font and I always forget...

It's wrinkle from concentration only, no genestealer here hehehe

Thanks for all your comments guys! Really appreciated :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

How did you do the blue? I’m working on my Libby dread and currently struggling with getting a blue that complements my red - which is similarly dark as yours. Thanks!

Hey mate, sorry for the last reply.

The blue is a bit similare to my red, base is black and white undercoat then I aibrush fw marine blue ink on the light spot and darken everything with fw rowney blue ink :)

Easy peasy!

• 1 month later...

Daymn, this thread is full of awesome. I really love the way your bright tones transition into a scratched, muddy mess without losing any sharpness.

Damn, that librarian is one intense guy.

The Librarian is BRUTAL! That face is super intimidating. The spear tho is a thing of beauty. Amazing work

Thanks for your feedback guys, I’m working on a few things, i should update this thread soon-ish :)

So a small update for my last few days as a single guy :p

I've been working a tiny bit on the dread, gor grunta fur make for a superb rust juice !

bkoouwJ.jpg

and I tried to fix the plasma which I messed up completly the first time...

qg9x7aj.jpg

And to finish it a small conversion of the primaris chaplain I had in mind for quite a few month now :)

4tLerqx.jpg

To finish a very special commission, more on this soon :)

xcmqVy5.jpg

Don't roast me it's not for me :whistling:

Cheers!

Anamnesis

Is it an intended thing that your Abby is crushing the uttermost iconic Space Marine of the 8th edition - THE PRIMARIS LIEUTENANT?

:biggrin.:

Fantastic work! Lovely colors, nice little bits like mixed ammunition feed belt, perfectly executed face nad sword (jaw-dropping!), claws, abbad-off switch,... :thumbsup:

Edited by Majkhel

• 4 weeks later...

After ages, I've finally finished that poor dreadnought !

aRiegWy.jpg

V7knWos.jpg

Kkgmts4.jpg

CpWdpcF.jpg

AxRDprH.jpg

In the meantime, I also made some progress on this guy and started thoses chap! I'm looking forward to the digital camo cloak :) 

T7NGLVc.jpg

PuK4HGd.jpg

mzIRoEk.jpg

I do need to touch up the eyes though...

Cheers!

Anamnesis