Anamnesis project 40k

Anamnesis

I'm taking a small break from my primaris marines, since I'm not really fond of the vanguard stuff and the "new" death company with intercessor feels a bit like a let down. Games were also a bit boring with the repulsor for both players.

But you can follow along my progress on my sisters of battle on the proper sub forum for the curious, hoping to rekinkle my love for 40k and grimdark with the very baroque AS 

Doesn't mean the end of my marines thought as I really love this army ! I will probably wait for a proper cc unit :) 

For the emperor!

Anamnesis

What a thread, so much inspiration... the face of the librarian is the best i have seen and absolutely radiates power!

Thanks mate, I had a lot of fun on this one, a few people said he look a lot more like a sith though :biggrin.:

Awesome..but I don't think I could do a whole army this way lol

Took a bit of time, but it's really nice to look at it now :) 

I feel you on the melee issue. I still have fun with my Primaris army (and only have an absolute minimum of Vanguard stuff in form of a few Eliminators and the occasional Phobos Librarian) but I too strated looking towards my T'au for shooty shenanigans and my Daemons for all out melee again.

I'll finish what I have, get me some ETB Aggressors and then wait for GW to release actual melee units for us before I buy anything Marine again.

Definitely going to follow your SoB project too. The models are absolutely gorgeous (and scarily detailed!) and I'm sure you'll easily do them justice.

I feel you on the melee issue. I still have fun with my Primaris army (and only have an absolute minimum of Vanguard stuff in form of a few Eliminators and the occasional Phobos Librarian) but I too strated looking towards my T'au for shooty shenanigans and my Daemons for all out melee again.

I'll finish what I have, get me some ETB Aggressors and then wait for GW to release actual melee units for us before I buy anything Marine again.

Definitely going to follow your SoB project too. The models are absolutely gorgeous (and scarily detailed!) and I'm sure you'll easily do them justice.

Thank you very much ! And yes they have a lot of details for sure, though I have to say thoses kits are very ingenious, but sometime strange to put together

I'll see you on the other thread then :wink:

First time going through your thread you are an amazing painter! Great conversions, like the guy with the mini computer on his arm so much detail looked great!! That big tank was stellar too excellent work!!

Thank you very much, I don’t think many people would go through the 14 pages ;)

Could you please say how you did the Dreadnought with the marine head instead of the normal sarcofagus one? The one in post #322?

seems like piece of plasticard under the shaved flat helmet with primaris/marine shoulder pad as cowl behind it

Edited by Jukkiz

• 2 months later...

Could you please say how you did the Dreadnought with the marine head instead of the normal sarcofagus one? The one in post #322?

seems like piece of plasticard under the shaved flat helmet with primaris/marine shoulder pad as cowl behind it

That's totally correct :)

Really love the subtle conversions you’ve done. Everything looks ace. The librarian and the Dreadnought stood out for me. You’re setting the primaris standard!

Thank you very much !

Hey Anamnesis, hows your Chaplain progressing? :smile.:

Well not much honestly, I'm mostly painting sister at the moment

I should the link in signature though

Anamnesis

• 5 months later...

On the verge of despair, salvation seeped through in the form of chainsword all over the horizon;and from the ashes, the fire was lit anew...

After a crisis of faith for my blood angels and a number of sisters and necrons, I'm finally back to my first love again.

To start slowly, I decided to do a simple lieutenant, enjoy !

vTT6vGr.jpg

Lieutenant Lecter is here

hvhMRuz.jpg

Cheers,

Anamnesis

We definitely will :yes:

Thanks brother!

Wow! I just went through all 14 pages. A true inspiration. And I picked up a few hobby tricks I had not thought of before, in the process. Keep it going, and thanks for the enjoyable read.

I’m happy to know that people have the courage to go through the whole thread  

Incredible work. That's it. I don't know what else to say. Congratulations!

thank you