Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

An ancient Quest

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

A.T.

A.T.

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 686 posts

OOC: unless something seems worth delaying over coves up, I will move forward to the voyage to Entropia Six tuesday after work.

Should the initial navigation rolls be needed to move things along (excluding any maps or other bonuses the party might pick up) -

Spoiler

Brother Chaplain Kage

Brother Chaplain Kage

++ SACERDOS UMBRA ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 6,284 posts
  • Chapter Name: VIII Legion - Crimson Sons

Ethan looked up from his dataslate and gave Victris a reassuring wink. "I'm already working on that very thing. Great minds, as they say."

Edited by Brother Chaplain Kage, Yesterday, 08:36 AM.

dVIGLrG.pngFPVd6je.pngQiZFXmD.png

In the grim darkness of the far future, hope is the first step to despair.

Slips

Slips

++ ARCHIMAGIRUS RUDIS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 12,547 posts
  • Chapter Name: V,VII,IX,XII,XV Legions

The meeting concluded, Romelia stands up and heads for the exit and brushes past Victris and Ethan with a simple "Gentlemen." and a nod towards both before heading to her Office and calling for a meeting with her direct subordinates.

[ooc] Feel free to grab my char here if y'all like.

+++

Once they all gather in her spartan offices - most of the decorations in the room being placed there by order of the ships captain - she motions for  them to take their seats before beginning "Alright men, listen up, we're going to be increasing patrols across the whole ship and start performing sweeps for any stowaways or other undesirables that might've found their way on board effective immediately. The most I can tell you is that an opportunity has presented itself and we leave within the week and the enemies of the Mistress being who or what they are, we cannot let them impede us in any way, clear? Now, unless you've got worthwhile questions that don't regard this opportunity, you're all dismissed." And as the group starts to leave, she makes eye contact with the person she previously handed her datapad to before leaving for the meeting telling them "You've got one hour to get that report finished and on my desk." before motioning that they can leave and diverting her gaze to the documents on her desk as they filter out of the office.

[ooc] Or Here, even.

Pl5uLJ.pnggallery_45765_11559_42998.png gallery_48988_10980_7442.png

++Part of the ship...Part of the Crew++

+] Use the Report Button! [+

Black Cohort

Black Cohort

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,178 posts
  • Chapter Name: Black Cohort

ooc: I will give Xin a bit more time to post since his latest in the other thread implied he wanted to before we move on.

Follow the link to help make "A Better 40k"<p> http://www.bolterand...types-finished/
ETL_2014_Banner_V2_03D_Custos_Fidei.jpg

Xin Ceithan

Xin Ceithan

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 832 posts
  • Chapter Name: The Obsidian Coil, XXth Legio
OOC: that is awfully kind but never mind me. I am just looking to write up my background and settle on a look. In a perfect world, I would like to have a sketch ready. Guess I will have to adjust my p&p approach to this modern internet thingy ;)
So please do not let me delay the whole party here - Thane will be out of the meditation tank by the time the ship hits some serious trouble.
<p>Call_of_Chaos_7_Banner_01c.jpg;<p>Call_of_Chaos_9_Banner_01b.jpg

Black Cohort

Black Cohort

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,178 posts
  • Chapter Name: Black Cohort
Preparations take place in a smooth, if rushed manner. As you head towards the edge of the system to enter the warp (which takes 3 days) you see that several other Rogue Trader vessels and a pair of Imperial Navy destroyers all launch in the hours following your departure.

The entry into the warp is smooth and the navigator quickly finds a fast, though rough, current leading towards the Entropia system. You quickly realize that a journey that would normally take about a month will be much shorter, not that it is a comfort to much of the crew as you hear and in some cases feel things impacting on the Gellar field.

It is late in the night cycle the 6th day of the voyage when key staff get a message, "Minor containment failure on engineering deck 6, Gellar field fluctuations believed at fault. Requesting duty armsmen immediately. "

OOC: if you still need to sort something that happens before leaving port please indicate that in your next post.
Follow the link to help make "A Better 40k"<p> http://www.bolterand...types-finished/
ETL_2014_Banner_V2_03D_Custos_Fidei.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users