Community in Amsterdam

Blackcat

Hi guys! 
I've just moved to Amsterdam and tried to find some local 40k forums or facebook pages. I was a bit surprised that I haven't found anything that gathers local community. Therefore I have a question to Dutch friends - where do you usually hang out in the web? I have also a lot of models for sell / trade (also tons of limited / rare stuff) - do you have hobby specific market places? I've only found marktplaats.nl so far. 
Cheers!
Rafał 

Maybe you can try your local gaming store. Not sure if it's the Warhammer store for you or some other (board)game store, but either way, usually there's some community going on. I live in Nijmegen and we have a wargaming club with our own forum (Hive Novio), I'm sure there are more clubs around in Amsterdam. A quick search got me the Battle Brothers, Amsterdice, Amsterdam Immortals and Amsterdam6shooters (not sure if they play 40k, it seems they prioritise historical gaming, but checking it out might be worth it).

Some are on facebook others have a website. If you google the names you'll get to the right spot.

As far as trading models goes marktplaats.nl is the place to be. Or locally with gaming buddies.

If you're ever in Nijmegen on a thursday let me know, that's when we play ;)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

There's the Amsterdam Battle Brothers club https://www.facebook.com/adambattlebrothers/

They recently merged with teh Amsterdam 6shooters http://amsterdam6shooters.nl/

There's a Club Day every Sunday. The ABBs organize tournaments every two months and visit International Events

• 1 year later...

I came back to the game last year and was also surprised to find all the old forums where closed or dead. Going to your local store seems the way to go, especially if you don't have facebook. but if you wanna meet up to play I would be up for that. I'm from Utrecht, 30min from Amsterdam.