Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Drinking Hole - General Necromunda banter thread

Necromunda game

• Please log in to reply
642 replies to this topic

Gorgoff

Gorgoff

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,393 posts
  • Faction: IVth Legion
Amber Bull incoming?
https://www.warhamme...medium=facebook
Bring back Psycho Dad!
gallery_48988_10980_12646.png

Sister Alessia

Sister Alessia

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 331 posts
Could be very cool! I was thinking of getting one of those Genestealer cult trucks and Eschering it up. But my gang could use a big killy bug robot :)
  • Inquisitor Fox likes this

Slave to Darkness

Slave to Darkness

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,350 posts
  • Location:The Labyrinth, realm of limitless eternal pain and pleasure . AKA Kings Lynn, Norfolk.
  • Faction: Chaos and Wolves
And welcome back Sister Alessia!! :D Funny you show up the same day I watch Tank Girl :lol:
  • Sister Alessia likes this

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the center of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

gallery_48988_10069_6483.pnggallery_29004_9303_22505.pngCall_of_Chaos_10_Medal_02_Failed.gif

Blog - Gates of Helvete

“Just erotic. Nothing kinky. It's the difference between using a feather and using a chicken.” - Terry Pratchett, Eric

Inquisitor Fox

Inquisitor Fox

++ QUAESTOR PERSONATUS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 2,591 posts
  • Faction: Inquisition

Could be very cool! I was thinking of getting one of those Genestealer cult trucks and Eschering it up. But my gang could use a big killy bug robot :)

I'm looking forward to my Escher sending a giant robot to fight my son's Goliaths for them 😉

(F.K.A. Inquisitor NicolePyykkonen)

Slave to Darkness

Slave to Darkness

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,350 posts
  • Location:The Labyrinth, realm of limitless eternal pain and pleasure . AKA Kings Lynn, Norfolk.
Now we have Robots runnin about all I can think of is those ones in 2000AD, A B C Warriors? Cant remember the name exactly.

I would love a gang of clunky ass robots.
  • Knight of Lupus, Reyner and Supe robot gangster #1 like this

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the center of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

gallery_48988_10069_6483.pnggallery_29004_9303_22505.pngCall_of_Chaos_10_Medal_02_Failed.gif

Blog - Gates of Helvete

“Just erotic. Nothing kinky. It's the difference between using a feather and using a chicken.” - Terry Pratchett, Eric

Knight of Lupus

Knight of Lupus

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,059 posts
  • Faction: Custodes, Dark Angels

That's exactly what they were called.  We even got to see one in Stallone's Judge Dredd film (I still think Karl Urban's was better, but the older film kind of fits the style of the copmics, doesn't it?)

"Heed not the whispers in the gloom, or the rantings of madmen, for they will attempt to beguile you.
Cleave to your training, for heretics speak naught but lies and damnations.  Let thy weapons speak in answer."

Slave to Darkness

Slave to Darkness

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,350 posts
I kinda like the Stallone version more, the Karl Urban version took itself too seriously I think.

Currently building some minis for a Slaaneshi Cult, a couple of beautys based on the Wire Twins from Hellraiser Inferno and a Butcher/Surgeon if I have all the bits.

Blog - Gates of Helvete

Sister Alessia

Sister Alessia

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 331 posts
@SlaveTD have you ever seen me and tank girl at the same place at the same time? :D Thanks love, its good to be back! Looking forward to your Slaaneshi cult!

Im torn between the two Dread movies, as I love them both for different reasons. But Karl Urban has such a dreamy chin :)

@InquisiFox Big killer robots would make up nicely for the superior Goliath stat line i think :)
  • Knight of Lupus and Inquisitor Fox like this

Slave to Darkness

Slave to Darkness

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,350 posts
But Stallone is teh Law!!!
Then again the new one has Judge Anderson :wub: :wub: :wub: Mama's Slomo death was pretty brutal as well.

Just got the Genestealer Cult rules, now I have an excuse to build those Hybrids I got ages ago.

Last night I built a Cultist for my Slaanesh gang
using some old legs from the Mordheim plastic humans, a torso from a Zombie and a Cultists head. Now I have a topless guy in a gimp mask and skinny jeans. :lol: Might as well paint his boots like a pair of Converse and give him a HIM/Heartagram tattoo as well.
  • Knight of Lupus, Combat_Vet, Reyner and 2 others like this

Blog - Gates of Helvete

Kierdale

Kierdale

++ EXERCITUM IMPERARE ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 6,092 posts
How are the Chaos cult rules? Decent?
I’m sorely tempted to make a Slaanesh gang.

Slave to Darkness

Slave to Darkness

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,350 posts
I cant really say how the rules are, not had a chance to playtest them. But they look ok, I wont know for sure until my Cenobite gang is painted, Im not letting them see the table until they are all finished.
  • Kierdale likes this

Blog - Gates of Helvete

RADU LYKAN

RADU LYKAN

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,002 posts
It’s going to be using the NCE rules but figured a few people in this thread might like to join in a ashwaste/gorka morka/ mad max themed necromunda campaign
https://yaktribe.gam...18-yakday.7136/
Hope to see some of you there
  • spafe likes this

Radu Lykan's log of doom - space wolves - bfg- inquisitor- fantasy- basically everything i do hobby wise
My Guard on the Bolter and Chainsword

QUOTE(Yogi @ Dec 18 2006, 03:38 AM)
You can't trust a redshirt, they're as sure to lie as much as their star trek compatriot is sure to die.

QUOTE (Jonny Wolf @ Oct 7 2008, 08:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'll tell you this, there are only two forces in the Imperium: Space Wolves and Support.

gallery_30308_9518_3604.pnggallery_30308_9518_4931.png

Slave to Darkness

Slave to Darkness

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,350 posts

It’s going to be using the NCE rules but figured a few people in this thread might like to join in a ashwaste/gorka morka/ mad max themed necromunda campaign
https://yaktribe.gam...18-yakday.7136/
Hope to see some of you there

Gonna check that out later, that sounds interesting.
  • RADU LYKAN and spafe like this

Blog - Gates of Helvete

Gederas

Gederas

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 526 posts
Posted the WIPs of this guy in the Turf War thread, but my Krieg (from Borderlands 2) inspired Kitbash is now finished, aside from paint and some minor things (like string for the dynamite):

FQgUa4S.jpgu2ejMBR.jpgoVagPYQ.jpgrOh7TS3.jpg

Edited by Gederas, 31 May 2018 - 04:23 PM.

• Doghouse, Flame Boy, Reyner and 1 other like this

Reyner

Reyner

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,198 posts
  • Faction: IV Legion, XIII Legion

Could you do a size comparison with a Van Saar? :P He will look chuffing HUGE!

gallery_60566_6038_242.gifgallery_26119_9644_9137.pnggallery_60566_6038_826.gif
"I don't need my left arm to run." - Sergeant Arkad VII Legion bad-ass.

Gederas

Gederas

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 526 posts

Could you do a size comparison with a Van Saar? :P He will look chuffing HUGE!

No Van Saar, haven't gotten them yet, but I do have Goliath and Escher. And actual Marines (normal and Primaris).

EZGewsh.jpg
6byiQ18.jpg

He doesn't LOOK chuffing huge, he IS chuffing huge :lol:
  • Reyner likes this

Sister Alessia

Sister Alessia

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 331 posts

Wow he's awesome!

• Gederas likes this

Gederas

Gederas

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 526 posts

Wow he's awesome!

Thanks!

Biggest issue right now is I'm not sure if I want to paint him with Krieg's main colour scheme (KRIEG'S SUNDAY FINEST on this page), or one of his alternate skins for his palette. :lol:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Necromunda game

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users