The Drinking Hole - General Necromunda banter thread

hummus

It'a such an origianl idea Draakur! As soon as the minis are released, I'll be on it ;)

I've got nearly 5 Escher painted up. I'm having such a blast! I've got over 20 old Escher models to work on. I'm going to get them a Goliath truck and play them as Genestealer Cult in 40k. Oh and obviously a Leman Russ, so I can go full Tank Girl!

@SlavetoDarkness I actually prefer fat oily men lol! Especially with beards! Can't stand guys that spend longer in front of the mirror than me! My fantasy army is Dwarfs by the way ;)

Now I am about to undertake the most difficult conversion I have ever done, Im trynna make a ganger sticking her fingers up. SO TINY!!!

Also I have found another use for beards, catching random bits that go flying off the sprue. :laugh.:

Still need to do little bits of filling here and there and the leader needs a skirt and her boots need finishing...

med_gallery_75911_13630_538307.jpg

(L-R) Newt (Heavy) Lynda P'rry (Leader) Ale'sia (Ganger).

You can see all the ladies here in me bloggyfing.
Edited by Slave to Darkness

No idea on how I will paint them. Im thinking about giving them fuzzy leg warmers and goin cybergoth, but then Ill need to sculpt dreads and goggles. Any ideas?

I was going to have Ale'sia blowing bubble gum as well but I thought that would look better on a Juve.

I know doing a tiny blob of gum is going to drive me insane but I think it would finish her off nicely. 

Looks like Im gonna spend the next few hours looking at Post Apocalyptic / Cybergoth women on google, the things a man has to do in the name of research! :lol:

Actually I might do an all girl 'Victorindustrial' Brat gang, like Emilie Autumn on combat drugs and someones spilled her tea. 

Looks like Im gonna spend the next few hours looking at Post Apocalyptic / Cybergoth women on google, the things a man has to do in the name of research! :laugh.:

How convenient.

Its both a blessing and a curse. 

I like the way you have shaded the yellow with the brown areas. It looks really good on the knee pad. I also like how armed to the teeth your heavy is. She's got backup in case she fails that stubber ammo roll. :D

I always fail my Stubber ammo roll and I just can't be trusted with a bolter lol. Gotta have a backup and a pistol just didn't cut it ;)

Thanks i really enjoy blending. That was the only problem with adding leopard spots and logos, as it covers up all my blending. Still had to be done! :)

Just in case you haven't had enough of me spamming the thread with my girls!

Introducing:

Pizzazz!

Pizzazz_Fin2_Small.jpg

Roxy!
Roxy_Fin2_Small.jpg

And a lil group shot!
Gang2_Small.jpg

I did get some Dryad bark today, so I can finally start adding some women of colour to the gang next! Also seeing them together, I really like the look of the tabards matching the hair. I'm tempted to go back and repaint them as such. What do people think?

Could definitely make jokes about rugs matching drapes... :P

Seriously though, think that could work nicely. Although if you did, it might be best to change the colour of the casing on Pizzazz's lasgun, as she's quite green-y already?

The gang is looking amazing, sister. While a little more generic and less loaded out, Pizzazz is actually my favourite I'd say :)

I actually don't know if tabards matching hair will add or detract from the end result... I think it'll start to lack any sense of uniformity if there's no consistent colour across the gang. Hard to say... and even if it did, that might not even matter to you. I like a bit of cohesion I think, but certainly a 'to each his/her own' scenario :)

Just in case you haven't had enough of me spamming the thread with my girls!

Introducing:

Pizzazz!

Pizzazz_Fin2_Small.jpg

Roxy!
Roxy_Fin2_Small.jpg

And a lil group shot!
Gang2_Small.jpg

I did get some Dryad bark today, so I can finally start adding some women of colour to the gang next! Also seeing them together, I really like the look of the tabards matching the hair. I'm tempted to go back and repaint them as such. What do people think?

Absolutely banging.

Can't wait to see more, they really do look great.