Elduderino's World Eaters - Juggers paint in progress

ElDuderino

Progress!

Thanks to two evenings in a row with a placid baby and a long boring meeting, i've come this far. I'm quite pleased actually, but damn this takes time. These models have too damn much details:D

gallery_73760_13626_163618.jpg

gallery_73760_13626_118144.jpg

I'm seriously considering tearing the other two guys apart, painting is hard enough with just a pair of legs in the way:)

Cheers!

Edited by ElDuderino

Jugger is looking ace so far!

Thanks Hush!

Great stuff, black is a great choice and the highlighting is coming out excellent. Tempting me to get some juggernauts now haha.

Black felt right, the old 90's metal jugger was black and i like to do some throwbacks like that. And go make some juggers immediatly!

Just got caught up on your thread and wow there is so much awesome stuff posted! Looking forward to seeing the Jugger finished!

Thanks man. I'm glad I'm fanally gettingg around to painting them, all it took was a baby that maybe shouldn't be exposed to so much glue:D

Oh man I feel your pain. Definitely tear the other two guys from their ride and paint them in subassemblies. (tu)

This does look great though - the effort pays off!

Yeah that seems like the only viable solution. Hopefully they'll come apart easily, they're not wuite as fiddly as the first guy. And thanks for the encouragement:)

gallery_73760_13626_154143.jpg

This guy is coming along quite well!

gallery_73760_13626_56234.jpg

His cloak on the other hand... I have to redo this, too much agrax earthshade maybe?

• 2 weeks later...