Cyrox

With the recent reveal of Necromunda and the forum now being open to Guard and Xenos, would we be able to post our Necromunda Gangs in the Forge?

Will there be a subforum for it?

It's going to be hugely popular again, hopefully we can talk it about it here, I think it would be a shame if we can't

All of 40k means all of 40k. :tu:

As for a new subforum, we'll wait and see after the game is released what the level of popularity is. If it's enough to warrant a subforum, we'll let you know. In the meantime, the Other Games subforum is a good place to go to talk abour Necromunda and any other game that isn't 40k 8th Edition or FW's HH.

Like Dos has already said, chances are, Necromunda stuff will go in the Other Games sub unless it proves insanely popular. As for painting stuff and plogs... the Forge should be an okay venue for it if not the Other Games sub. :)

Necromunda models have been welcome in the Forge this whole time...

Thats what I thought too!

As for a sub... well, traffic determines that. If other games gets clogged up with Munda stuff then yeah obviously we will look at that. What I wonder is other games subable itself? That's more of a board mechanics issue...

Thanks chaps :)

I looked at the list of games mentioned in the rules post in 'Other Games', but couldn't see Necromunda on the list

Necromunda models have been welcome in the Forge this whole time...

I guess with never seeing any i figured they might not be allowed - good to hear

If you wanted to gauge interest in a future Necromunda sub-forum, arranging for a member to run a conversion challenge in the Forge might be the way forward. It'd certainly build a level of hype for the system, and the conversion challenges are always a blast. Far more than the painting challenges.

Just a quick question, I thought I would ask here rather than start a whole new thread for something that could just be a yes/no answer. 

We have a Films that inspired Necromunda thread (great idea IMHO, theres some good stuff out there) but I feel once we have gone through all the films with a Munda vibe that thread will soon die off and be forgotten, would it be ok if I start a general Inspiration thread? 

Then we can all share things that give us ideas like disused factory's, music, architecture, books, paintings etc. I think in the long term the thread could be a great place for new players and old to get ideas, share stuff that inspires them or just to bounce ideas off each other. 

Also I have seen similar inspiration threads elsewhere on the noosphere and they have been going for years, naturally the Frater here will only get out of it what we put into it, I dont have that much stuff on my hard drive to keep everybody happy. :lol:

Basically I thought I would ask so the other games section dont get cluttered up with threads with similar themes.

Look at me adulting, asking mature questions instead of moaning about how bad 8th ed and Primaris marines being silly. :P

• 4 weeks later...

Hmmm ... I've decided to have my main WIP in the WIP area but when asking for ideas etc I've posted in the Other Games section.

StD - Your Necromunda threads rock! Getting plenty of ideas bounced around which is good.

Hmmm ... I've decided to have my main WIP in the WIP area but when asking for ideas etc I've posted in the Other Games section.

StD - Your Necromunda threads rock! Getting plenty of ideas bounced around which is good.

Cheers bro. :tu: 'Munda was a big part of my younger days and I am still very passionate about it, I love the early fluff in Confrontation and the early chapters of Ian Watsons Space Marine :wub:

Cheers bro. :tu: 'Munda was a big part of my younger days and I am still very passionate about it, I love the early fluff in Confrontation and the early chapters of Ian Watsons Space Marine :wub:

Lol ... I think I've played more games of Necromunda than 40k. When I was a youngling it was my main game an I've collected a huge number of models to play 40k but never really got into gaming with them. *hangs head in shame*

Archived