8th Edition Batrep - Codex Space Marines Vs Dark Angels

PhotoPhil

Movers are currently packing up all my worldly possessions (not my models though, I need those ;-) ) so what better time than now for a brand new Glacial Geek Battle Report?! https://youtu.be/jO9doQUwd9o This time my Dark Angels take on the Imperial Paladins (running Imperial Fist Tactical Doctrines)! The distress call came in to the Imperial Paladins' headquarters. Their flyer had been shot down with the information they had collected on the mysterious Traitor Astartes they had recently captured. A recovery force was sent to gather back the information since the Inquisition seemed oddly interested in it. They arrived on the scene and began searching for the dataslates when they encountered a Dark Angels force. They hailed them on the Vox to coordinate their efforts. The only response they got was a curt demand for them to leave. Well, that was just not going to happen ... Will the Imperial Paladins recover their information or will the Unforgiven retrieve it "for them" instead? Watch and find out!