Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

=][= MERCH MERCH MERCH =][=

• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

Poll: =][= MERCH MERCH MERCH =][=

What Size Shirt Would you Like

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

Kurgan the Lurker

Kurgan the Lurker

++ INQUISITUS EXTERMINATI ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 18,584 posts
  • Faction: Vultures

So it has been 3 years since we did any B&C merchandise (dice if I recall right) and probably a decade since we did a T-shirt run.Up in the Suggestion Box, people have been asking about doing Lanyards. 

So while I was at the print shop today I also asked about T-shirts.

So please answer the poll while you read some details.

LANYARDS:

We have some options here. Simple 1 color lanyard with text and hardware, we'd be looking at around $3.50-4.00 per (this assumes 100 get ordered). However we can go full color with a logo as well but that jumps the price up by almost double. Price breaks at 100 and then again at either 250 or 500 depending on which option we go with. 

T-SHIRTS:

The shirt would be black (or a heathered black) and is SUPER soft. Really....really liked the material they showed me. It would have text over the left breast and the new B&C logo (which you all ain't seen yet) between the shoulder blades on the back (should have a mock up to show you later). Shirt sizes can go all the way up to 4XL. Shirts would be in the $22-24 range with a couple $USD more for 2xl - 4xl sizes.

We get price breaks on the T-shirts for about every 50 we do and the price shown is for a 4 color screen (back) and a 1 color screen (front) plus  set up fees. 100 shirts minimum (though they don't require one, that is what we've usually done in the past).

So if we do them together you'd be looking at around $30 USD plus shipping ($6 USA, usually $10-12 for the rest of the world). 

The poll is to gauge interest to see if it is worth pursuing. 

Thank you for your time and support.

• Orion, Dolchiate Remembrancer, Wolf in the Shadows and 8 others like this

The Cult of Orange -- None Can Withstand Our Color!
Duck Blind Miniatures - The website has been gone for a long time so I've put up a FaceBook page to show what photos I have left or may add in the future.
Duck Blind Minis IG - I do post on IG too but fair warning there are other things (mostly the gym) on here besides minis.
Kurgan's Twitter Feed
Kurgan's FaceBook Page

"And maybe the Traitor Legions would come to their senses, renounce the Ruinous Powers and return to the light of the Emperor." -- Ciaphis Cain on the likelihood of a Mawloc being scared off by a melta blast.

Olis

Olis

++ REDEMPTIO CALIDUS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 15,375 posts

I'm down for both, really. :)

• Altis likes this
Posted Image
Posted Image

Cowriter of the Guilliman Heresy Project. First Thread. Second Thread.

B&C forum rules: Linky. Octavulg's IA guide: Linky. DIY Article Templates: Linky.

He that never changes his opinions, never corrects his mistakes, will never be wiser on the morrow than he is today. - Tryon Edwards

RikuEru

RikuEru

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,292 posts
  • Faction: Space Wolves

I'm down for both, really. :)

I second this notion. I want both.

q6c0AMP.pngUZREYOk.pngrm0hCox.png4bqeAKq.pngSuMQ47R.png

beefeb

beefeb

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 336 posts
Im up for a tshirt.

Aqui

Aqui

++ ARQUUS PRAELIA ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 7,556 posts
  • Faction: Order of the Dauntless Spirit
I've voted for both :) I'd prefer a full colour lanyard, but I'd be okay with a single colour one.

In the darkness between the stars, the weak and the faithless find no deliverance. We are raised to believe that the God-Emperor watches over us all. And so we are charged to cleanse the mutant, the heretic and the alien. We must not falter. We are His sword. We are His wrath. Even in the face of death, we shall not submit. Suffering is our prayer. Faith is our armour. In Battle He offers us redemption. And for those who proves their worth, the Emperor sends sends forth His Angels!

Pvnisher

Pvnisher

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 194 posts
Both sound good to me.
Covenant_of_Caliban_Banner.jpgCovenant_of_Caliban_2_Banner.jpg

deathspectersgt7

deathspectersgt7

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 13,377 posts
  • Faction: Death Spectres & More

Tshirt

gallery_70393_10089_14134.png     gallery_45765_11559_21519.png

Kelborn

Kelborn

++ LECTOR HOSPITIS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 5,295 posts
  • Faction: Do bookmarks count?

Definetely T-Shirt for me.

But one can always make use of a lanyard as well. ;)

Lost Legion, the Predators                                                     Liber Astartes Swap Challenge 2019   

tn_gallery_87379_12273_68539.jpg gallery_26154_15777_13780.png 

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

This is my mod voice. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My mod voice is a means to an end.

Let us avoid it, alright?

Aspecti

Aspecti

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 365 posts
  • Faction: Ultramarines

I'm interested in the t-shirt :)

gallery_45765_12606_50260.png

Salute the great Primarch,

Salute the Emperor,

Onward to victory!

Conn Eremon

Conn Eremon

++ SCRIBA VILLOSUS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 7,200 posts
  • Faction: Emerald Tigers
Definitely want the t-shirt, and if the lanyard is plain enough (like solid color, no graphics, B&C rather than spelled out) to be acceptable at work, I'll wear it.

Probably buy it even if it isn't though.

Posted Image

Bellum Omnium Contra Omnes

Guilliman Heresy | Corax Coup | Conn's DIY Projects | Liber Surgery

The Liber Cluster II is now live!

Olis

Olis

++ REDEMPTIO CALIDUS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 15,375 posts

I dunno... I'm only going to need one of those lanyards... I wants it fancy. ;)

• Aqui likes this
Posted Image
Posted Image

Cowriter of the Guilliman Heresy Project. First Thread. Second Thread.

B&C forum rules: Linky. Octavulg's IA guide: Linky. DIY Article Templates: Linky.

He that never changes his opinions, never corrects his mistakes, will never be wiser on the morrow than he is today. - Tryon Edwards

Slave to Darkness

Slave to Darkness

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 7,038 posts
  • Location:The Labyrinth, realm of limitless eternal pain and pleasure . AKA Kings Lynn, Norfolk.
  • Faction: Chaos, Wolves and Guard

Both. Any chance of getting our usernames on the tops as well??

I think sew on patches might be cool, I can slap one onto my guitar bag. 

Edited by Slave to Darkness, 14 August 2017 - 10:19 PM.

• Lexington likes this

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the centre of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

gallery_29004_9303_22505.png

Blog - Gates of Helvete

"If you mean, "Are we all going to get killed?" Yes. Clearly, Guilliman is about to make yet another gargantuan effort to move his drinks cabinet six inches closer to the Cicatrix." Captain Blackadder

Gothical

Gothical

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,306 posts

Both!

Lanyards are always useful, and a t-shirt would be a great way to find fellow B&Cers at events!

Nah, no one takes a ship like the XIIth. Imagine being stuck in a space-bound tin can with only short hallways to set up firing points. It'd be like releasing a pack of PCP'ed up wolverines (the animals, not multiple Hugh Jackmans) into a locker room and blocking all the exits.

They aren't stuck inside a ship with you, you're trapped on a ship with them. 

However, the First Son and his Templar Brethren are who I'd bet on to defend that ship happy.png

joschlumpf

joschlumpf

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 293 posts
  • Faction: Genocide Angels

I take a shirt

Kurgan the Lurker

Kurgan the Lurker

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 18,584 posts

On the tops? Of the lanyards or Tshirts? Either way, that makes each individual shirt/lanyard personalized which would probably incur a pretty big cost added to it.

Duck Blind Miniatures - The website has been gone for a long time so I've put up a FaceBook page to show what photos I have left or may add in the future.
Duck Blind Minis IG - I do post on IG too but fair warning there are other things (mostly the gym) on here besides minis.
Kurgan's Twitter Feed
Kurgan's FaceBook Page

"And maybe the Traitor Legions would come to their senses, renounce the Ruinous Powers and return to the light of the Emperor." -- Ciaphis Cain on the likelihood of a Mawloc being scared off by a melta blast.

Slave to Darkness

Slave to Darkness

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 7,038 posts
  • Location:The Labyrinth, realm of limitless eternal pain and pleasure . AKA Kings Lynn, Norfolk.

Both!

Lanyards are always useful, and a t-shirt would be a great way to find fellow B&Cers at events!

Hell even in the street lol. Only found out a couple of months ago that I have actually known M@l!ce and a few others here in person for about 3 years :lol:

• Parweke likes this

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the centre of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

Blog - Gates of Helvete

"If you mean, "Are we all going to get killed?" Yes. Clearly, Guilliman is about to make yet another gargantuan effort to move his drinks cabinet six inches closer to the Cicatrix." Captain Blackadder

Slave to Darkness

Slave to Darkness

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 7,038 posts

On the tops? Of the lanyards or Tshirts? Either way, that makes each individual shirt/lanyard personalized which would probably incur a pretty big cost added to it.

My bad, I mean the tsirts (Im so tired I cant english properly). Shame it would increase the cost that much, personalized tops would be awesome. Guess I could always get out the fabric paints and alter it myself :lol:

Blog - Gates of Helvete

Kurgan the Lurker

Kurgan the Lurker

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 18,584 posts

My bad, I mean the tsirts (Im so tired I cant english properly). Shame it would increase the cost that much, personalized tops would be awesome. Guess I could always get out the fabric paints and alter it myself laugh.png

Reason is that each shirt would then need a separate screen created just for someone's display name. So let's say 100 people order. That is 102 Screens. The set up fee for that alone would negate any value of a t-shirt run.

Kurgan's Twitter Feed
Kurgan's FaceBook Page

depthcharge12

depthcharge12

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 8,835 posts
  • Faction: XVth Legion, Ist Legion
Coffee/tea mugs?

Everyone needs those.
  • Orion, Doctor Perils and SM1981 like this
Sons of Horus painting log (3000+ points & Horus)

http://www.bolterand...rus-plog-horus/

Scars of Rangdan, Dark Angels Legion:

http://www.bolterand...79#entry4575179

Tach

Tach

++ ECCLESIARCH ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 552 posts
  • Faction: Legio Bolter & Chainsword
I've missed out on a lot of the cool offerings in past years (in fact my last item was the white tshirt with my avatar pic as the artwork!) so I vote both!
  • Olis likes this
Despots beware, for lo, the time of cleansing is upon you. � Jerimaous 78:33, Liber Damnicus Totalis

Grimskull

Grimskull

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5 posts

SWAAAGH! Swag is good.

Reldn

Reldn

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 805 posts
  • Faction: XVII Legion, Blood Drinkers

I'm down for both a T-shirt and Lanyard, definitely.

Iron Father Ferrum

Iron Father Ferrum

++ INTERFECTOR PRODITORES ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 6,610 posts
  • Faction: Iron Hands, Alpha Legion

I don't have much use for a lanyard, but I'm down for a shirt fo' sho'.

Posted Image

+Corruption of Purpose: Heretic Astartes+
+The Blade Unsheathed: Asuryani+

+AO+ Currently seeking a PhotoShopper to make me a Chaos banner for this signature. +OA+

Orion

Orion

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,784 posts

Count me in! 

Coffee/tea mugs?

Everyone needs those.

We have to drink our paint out of something. msn-wink.gif

• reckoning and shandwen like this

Kurgan the Lurker

Kurgan the Lurker

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 18,584 posts

Coffee/tea mugs?

Everyone needs those.

Well when we had the CafePress and Printfection shops we never sold a single mug or coffee cup. Not sure we would do it now. There really needs to be enough interest to justify the time/effort put in for creating art, going to the shop and talking options and all that other stuff in order to do it. 100 people say they want a coffee cup then great, 2 people, not so much.

• Orion likes this

Kurgan's Twitter Feed
Kurgan's FaceBook Page

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users