=][= MERCH MERCH MERCH =][=

138 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So it has been 3 years since we did any B&C merchandise (dice if I recall right) and probably a decade since we did a T-shirt run.Up in the Suggestion Box, people have been asking about doing Lanyards. 

So while I was at the print shop today I also asked about T-shirts.

So please answer the poll while you read some details.

LANYARDS:

We have some options here. Simple 1 color lanyard with text and hardware, we'd be looking at around $3.50-4.00 per (this assumes 100 get ordered). However we can go full color with a logo as well but that jumps the price up by almost double. Price breaks at 100 and then again at either 250 or 500 depending on which option we go with. 

T-SHIRTS:

The shirt would be black (or a heathered black) and is SUPER soft. Really....really liked the material they showed me. It would have text over the left breast and the new B&C logo (which you all ain't seen yet) between the shoulder blades on the back (should have a mock up to show you later). Shirt sizes can go all the way up to 4XL. Shirts would be in the $22-24 range with a couple $USD more for 2xl - 4xl sizes.

We get price breaks on the T-shirts for about every 50 we do and the price shown is for a 4 color screen (back) and a 1 color screen (front) plus  set up fees. 100 shirts minimum (though they don't require one, that is what we've usually done in the past).

So if we do them together you'd be looking at around $30 USD plus shipping ($6 USA, usually $10-12 for the rest of the world). 

The poll is to gauge interest to see if it is worth pursuing. 

Thank you for your time and support.

Definitely want the t-shirt, and if the lanyard is plain enough (like solid color, no graphics, B&C rather than spelled out) to be acceptable at work, I'll wear it.

Probably buy it even if it isn't though.

Both. Any chance of getting our usernames on the tops as well??

I think sew on patches might be cool, I can slap one onto my guitar bag. 

On the tops? Of the lanyards or Tshirts? Either way, that makes each individual shirt/lanyard personalized which would probably incur a pretty big cost added to it.

Both!

Lanyards are always useful, and a t-shirt would be a great way to find fellow B&Cers at events!

Hell even in the street lol. Only found out a couple of months ago that I have actually known M@l!ce and a few others here in person for about 3 years :lol:

On the tops? Of the lanyards or Tshirts? Either way, that makes each individual shirt/lanyard personalized which would probably incur a pretty big cost added to it.

My bad, I mean the tsirts (Im so tired I cant english properly). Shame it would increase the cost that much, personalized tops would be awesome. Guess I could always get out the fabric paints and alter it myself :lol:

My bad, I mean the tsirts (Im so tired I cant english properly). Shame it would increase the cost that much, personalized tops would be awesome. Guess I could always get out the fabric paints and alter it myself :laugh.:

Reason is that each shirt would then need a separate screen created just for someone's display name. So let's say 100 people order. That is 102 Screens. The set up fee for that alone would negate any value of a t-shirt run.

I've missed out on a lot of the cool offerings in past years (in fact my last item was the white tshirt with my avatar pic as the artwork!) so I vote both!

Coffee/tea mugs?

Everyone needs those.

Well when we had the CafePress and Printfection shops we never sold a single mug or coffee cup. Not sure we would do it now. There really needs to be enough interest to justify the time/effort put in for creating art, going to the shop and talking options and all that other stuff in order to do it. 100 people say they want a coffee cup then great, 2 people, not so much.

Archived