=][= MERCH MERCH MERCH =][=

138 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

> the new B&C logo (which you all ain't seen yet)

Ruh-roh. Need to see before I commit. Also, why exactly are we getting a new logo? It will cause division, as surely some people will hate it, whatever it is (de gustibus, etc).

We have done patches several times in the past. We have a new logo to unveil once we get changed over to 4.x of the software so we *might* look at patches after that. But that is probably a post September deal.

> the new B&C logo (which you all ain't seen yet)

Ruh-roh. Need to see before I commit. Also, why exactly are we getting a new logo? It will cause division, as surely some people will hate it, whatever it is (de gustibus, etc).

We haven't changed the logo in 5? years. And while we could have waited till 2019 and do a 20 year logo we felt it was time. As for folks not liking it...well can't please everyone and I'm pretty sure most folks will. 

Interested in both but in the lanyards will they be a normal loop with a single clip or the "long open" type with an individual clip on each side? Odd question I know but visit a number of locations that oddly only allow ones with two clips on!

Shame about patches as would love a Velcro one for my webbing :-)

++++++

Side note have you considered setting up a shapeways store for selling pads and doors/icons for the brethren building the b&c legion? Would cost nothing to set up and as they pay commission on the sales to you direct it wouldn't need much in the way of investment past the initial designs.

I dont care what the logo looks like, it would be an honour to wear it whatever it is to support the best :cussin forum ever!!!

What about B&C boxer shorts or socks? Beanie hats maybe??

Not to be a princess ... what material would the shirts be made of? Cotton or a synthetic blend? (This probably wont stop me buying at least 1, if its ~100% cotton I'd likely buy more)

Interested in both but in the lanyards will they be a normal loop with a single clip or the "long open" type with an individual clip on each side? Odd question I know but visit a number of locations that oddly only allow ones with two clips on!

Shame about patches as would love a Velcro one for my webbing :-)

++++++

Side note have you considered setting up a shapeways store for selling pads and doors/icons for the brethren building the b&c legion? Would cost nothing to set up and as they pay commission on the sales to you direct it wouldn't need much in the way of investment past the initial designs.

I was looking at a clip back (we use those at my work for ease of "escape' if it gets caught in machinery) and then a ring (like a key ring) for holding badges. 

As for shapeways. That is a bit of a tough nut as it does require some 3d art as far as I'm aware - not that MadScuzzy isn't up to the task mind you. Something for us to discuss but not something we have really looked into. 

I dont care what the logo looks like, it would be an honour to wear it whatever it is to support the best :cussin forum ever!!!

What about B&C boxer shorts or socks? Beanie hats maybe??

Other apparel items comes down to interest. Isn't worth doing 10 pairs of boxer shorts vs 100 t-shirts.

Not to be a princess ... what material would the shirts be made of? Cotton or a synthetic blend? (This probably wont stop me buying at least 1, if its ~100% cotton I'd likely buy more)

I think -- I have to talk to the printer again -- but the shirt (if it is the one I'm looking at online right now) is 50/25/25 Poly/Spun Cotton/Rayon. 

It is CRAZY soft. If you have ever owned a Hylete shirt or a Dirty Dash shirt, it is on that level of softness and breathability.

My issue with the 100% cotton shirts we have done in the past (like the hanes shirts) is they are thick and (at least for me) uncomfortable because they just didn't breathe well. I'm 6' 215lbs and in ok shape. But I work in a warehouse that is hot as hades this time of year plus I have a gym set up in my garage. Breathablility of any shirt is really important to me. 

Measuring tape printed on other side of the lanyard would be the bomb.

We actually looked at having a B&C tape measure made but not enough folks wanted to pony up for that. 

Where's the option for B&C speedos?

Lanyard and a shirt does sound pretty boss, though. I'd be down for either. Also speedos. Please, speedos. 

Again, going back to Printfection/Cafepress - We had underwear options and never sold 1. 

What about combat gauges? :smile.:

Would take some design work and again, enough interest. 

T-shirts and lanyards are the things folks have been asking about for the last year or so and that is why we are looking at them.

Again, going back to Printfection/Cafepress - We had underwear options and never sold 1. 

... I was actually joking, but part of me wishes that had turned out successfully. It'd have been amusing to see a few B&C members model with them.

I'll say this plainly-- I'm a bigger guy. What's the largest t-shirt size these guys produce?

4XL US size was mentioned previously in the original post, which is usually at least one size bigger than its European equivalent (i.e. it should be categorized as about 5XL in Europe if that denomination exists)

Archived