Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

=][= MERCH MERCH MERCH =][=

• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

Poll: =][= MERCH MERCH MERCH =][=

What Size Shirt Would you Like

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

Large and Moving Torb

Large and Moving Torb

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 403 posts
  • Faction: Black Legion

T-shirt. Do want!

Where's the option for B&C speedos?

Lanyard and a shirt does sound pretty boss, though. I'd be down for either. Also speedos. Please, speedos. 

Again, going back to Printfection/Cafepress - We had underwear options and never sold 1. 

Darn it! Must have been during one of my hiatus periods. I would have snatched up some B&C boxers in a hot minute. The things I miss when I'm gone ....cry.gif

"It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge. War endures. As well ask men what they think of stone. War was always here. Before man was, war waited for him. The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner. That is the way it was and will be. That way and not some other way." -from Blood Meridian by Cormac McCarthy

My WiP thread: http://www.bolterand...e-marines-wip/

My painting and gaming blog: http://www.chainswordsurprise.com/

Call_of_Chaos_9_Banner_01b.jpgETL_VI_Banner_03_Custos_Fidei_01_.jpgETL_2018_Medal_03_Primus_Interpares_04.gETL_Medal_02.gif

NovemberIX

NovemberIX

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,071 posts
  • Faction: November Warriors

This comes up just after I threw all my money at getting a laser plotter to start making terrain and other bits and bobs! :D I think I can maybe scrape up something for a lanyard, my Destiny one is starting to look a bit tattered.

Henimann

Henimann

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 280 posts

I'd be down for a t-shirt, for sure!  If there was enough interest to warrant making mugs, I would buy one.

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."
-John Adams

ETL 2019 Dominus Exercitus
ETL2019 Custos Fidei

Spinsanity

Spinsanity

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 895 posts

Measuring tape printed on other side of the lanyard would be the bomb.

That would be brilliant. A bit pointless, and most likely not accurate, but brilliant nonetheless

Slave to Darkness

Slave to Darkness

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 7,038 posts
  • Location:The Labyrinth, realm of limitless eternal pain and pleasure . AKA Kings Lynn, Norfolk.
  • Faction: Chaos, Wolves and Guard

Hoodys would be good, I would even dip into my Necromunda  budget (1) to purchase a few.(2) 

1) My budget is every penny I get from now until GW change the rules to 40k.

2) Id get a few so I can give them to people for xmas etc. Gotta support my online family biggrin.png

Edited by Slave to Darkness, 15 August 2017 - 02:59 PM.

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the centre of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

gallery_29004_9303_22505.png

Blog - Gates of Helvete

"If you mean, "Are we all going to get killed?" Yes. Clearly, Guilliman is about to make yet another gargantuan effort to move his drinks cabinet six inches closer to the Cicatrix." Captain Blackadder

Joe

Joe

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,072 posts

You could even throw in some timeless forum quotes.

mkbKIlr.png

Semper Fortis

Semper Fortis

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 591 posts
  • Faction: VII Legion & Dark Angels
Count me 7th for two t-shirts. Gotta have something to wear when one is in the wash.
  • Slave to Darkness likes this
"Semper Fortis" is the motto of the United States Navy, but please just call me Fortis
gallery_45765_12908_1745.pnggallery_45765_12339_1383.pnggallery_86689_11936_33283.jpggallery_86689_11936_2602.pnggallery_86689_11936_39392.pnggallery_86689_11936_1074.png

Lostrael

Lostrael

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 679 posts
  • Faction: Dark Angels

Count me intrigued. 

Are female T-Shirt sizes/shapes available?

gallery_29004_10383_3614.pnggallery_86236_11073_750.pnggallery_48988_10069_9172.jpggallery_69091_12503_18399.jpggallery_69091_12729_1465.gifgallery_69091_12729_1778.gifgallery_48988_15493_11529.pnggallery_48988_15465_8459.pnggallery_48988_15465_5251.png

Kurgan the Lurker

Kurgan the Lurker

++ INQUISITUS EXTERMINATI ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 18,584 posts
  • Faction: Vultures

Count me intrigued.

Shirts for the ladies are available.
  • duz_ likes this

The Cult of Orange -- None Can Withstand Our Color!
Duck Blind Miniatures - The website has been gone for a long time so I've put up a FaceBook page to show what photos I have left or may add in the future.
Duck Blind Minis IG - I do post on IG too but fair warning there are other things (mostly the gym) on here besides minis.
Kurgan's Twitter Feed
Kurgan's FaceBook Page

"And maybe the Traitor Legions would come to their senses, renounce the Ruinous Powers and return to the light of the Emperor." -- Ciaphis Cain on the likelihood of a Mawloc being scared off by a melta blast.

Kurgan the Lurker

Kurgan the Lurker

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 18,584 posts

Based off voting so far, looks like we are probably clear to proceed. I'll see if I can get some mock ups done. 

• Sith’ari, Joe and Lostrael like this

Duck Blind Miniatures - The website has been gone for a long time so I've put up a FaceBook page to show what photos I have left or may add in the future.
Duck Blind Minis IG - I do post on IG too but fair warning there are other things (mostly the gym) on here besides minis.
Kurgan's Twitter Feed
Kurgan's FaceBook Page

"And maybe the Traitor Legions would come to their senses, renounce the Ruinous Powers and return to the light of the Emperor." -- Ciaphis Cain on the likelihood of a Mawloc being scared off by a melta blast.

Olis

Olis

++ REDEMPTIO CALIDUS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 15,375 posts

Looking forward to seeing them. :tu:

Posted Image
Posted Image

Cowriter of the Guilliman Heresy Project. First Thread. Second Thread.

B&C forum rules: Linky. Octavulg's IA guide: Linky. DIY Article Templates: Linky.

He that never changes his opinions, never corrects his mistakes, will never be wiser on the morrow than he is today. - Tryon Edwards

Slave to Darkness

Slave to Darkness

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 7,038 posts
  • Location:The Labyrinth, realm of limitless eternal pain and pleasure . AKA Kings Lynn, Norfolk.

I think the Chaos players here should all chip in to get ETL winners tops done with 'tour dates' on the back :lol:

• Sith’ari, Doctor Perils and Panzer like this

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the centre of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

Blog - Gates of Helvete

"If you mean, "Are we all going to get killed?" Yes. Clearly, Guilliman is about to make yet another gargantuan effort to move his drinks cabinet six inches closer to the Cicatrix." Captain Blackadder

Trokair

Trokair

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,482 posts
I may be interested.

I know you mentioned that the T-shirts went up to 4XL, could you give us measurements for the different sizes, preferably in centimetres, but inches will do.
Sizes differ from country to country and even store to store and unlike an offline shop I cannot just hold the t-shirt up/try it on to find the right size.
My Assorted Projects
Facing the Unknown , Facing the Unknown II

He's a psychic-power immune (kind of) chaincannon armed Havoc Marine - I think Tro has enough toys! tongue.png

Kurgan the Lurker

Kurgan the Lurker

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 18,584 posts

This is in inches:

gallery_2_1354_15134.png

• Trokair likes this

Kurgan's Twitter Feed
Kurgan's FaceBook Page

Interrogator Stobz

Interrogator Stobz

++ VILICUS PISCARIAM ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 7,182 posts
  • Faction: Dark Angels since RT.

Count me intrigued. 

They are also shaped like a T.

:lol:

Be Pure, Be Vigilant, Behave.

gallery_48988_15465_19298.pngETL_2013_04_Primus_Inter_Pares.jpgImg_CH00_08Awards_02_LPC_2013B.gifImg_CH00_08Awards_05f_PtR_2012.gifETL_Medal_06.gifsml_gallery_48988_16045_3749.png

Stobz'z DAngles

Sith’ari

Sith’ari

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 463 posts
  • Faction: Bad Moonz!
Sign me up for a shirt! As a proper flash boss, I need something ded flash to wear and a B&C shirt is perfect! :D

tychobi

tychobi

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 656 posts

As a big guy i chafe at having to pay more for the same product as a small person.  The world has so few concessions for individuals of stature.  The advantages of being 6'4" and heavy set have been nerfed heavily.  (stupid anti raiding laws.  whats a modern viking to do?).  

That aside I am stoked about a tshirt!

• The_Chaplain likes this

Kill Maim Destroy

Grandmaster damion

Grandmaster damion

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 418 posts
  • Faction: Dark Angels

I'm down for both 

A Gentleman must always be well presented

Bolter packin, power sword wieldin wrath of the emperor since 1992
sorry my spellin sucks official card carrying Dyslexic

My Carcharadon Astra plog

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/289154-from-the-void-the-death-of-the-enlightened/

ETL_2015_Banner_02_Custos_Fidei_01.jpggallery_48988_6285_8802.pnggallery_48988_10069_7274.png

Isolia

Isolia

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 448 posts
I'd gladly have a t-shirt too, might as well meet fellow members easier on the street ;)

Joe

Joe

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,072 posts

Games Workshop on the streets, Bolter & Chainsword in the sheets?

• Bob Hunk, Slave to Darkness and Isolia like this

mkbKIlr.png

Slave to Darkness

Slave to Darkness

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 7,038 posts

Games Workshop on the streets, Bolter & Chainsword in the sheets?

For once Im not going to lower the tone with innuendos. :lol:

Blog - Gates of Helvete

Aothaine

Aothaine

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,928 posts
  • Faction: Iron Hands

I want a full colored lanyard. Don't need the Tshirt though, doubt you would be able to get them in 6X anyway. lol!

But I'm totally down for a Lanyard or two!

Kurgan the Lurker

Kurgan the Lurker

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 18,584 posts

4x is as big as they get. I'll be adding another poll for SHIRT SIZES this weekend.

• fedratsailor and Joe like this

Kurgan's Twitter Feed
Kurgan's FaceBook Page

Redrandy93

Redrandy93

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 497 posts

Tee shirt!

Redrandy93
5th Company
Planet Lucious 4

"For the Emperor"

"We march with Guilliman"

"Death to Traitors"

lionofjudah

lionofjudah

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,095 posts
  • Faction: Space Wolves
Tshirt... medium for me with mixed materials... large for cotton:)

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users