=][= MERCH MERCH MERCH =][=

138 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

T-shirt. Do want!

Where's the option for B&C speedos?

Lanyard and a shirt does sound pretty boss, though. I'd be down for either. Also speedos. Please, speedos. 

Again, going back to Printfection/Cafepress - We had underwear options and never sold 1. 

Darn it! Must have been during one of my hiatus periods. I would have snatched up some B&C boxers in a hot minute. The things I miss when I'm gone ....:cry:

This comes up just after I threw all my money at getting a laser plotter to start making terrain and other bits and bobs! :D I think I can maybe scrape up something for a lanyard, my Destiny one is starting to look a bit tattered.

Hoodys would be good, I would even dip into my Necromunda  budget (1) to purchase a few.(2) 

1) My budget is every penny I get from now until GW change the rules to 40k.

2) Id get a few so I can give them to people for xmas etc. Gotta support my online family :biggrin.:

I may be interested.

I know you mentioned that the T-shirts went up to 4XL, could you give us measurements for the different sizes, preferably in centimetres, but inches will do.

Sizes differ from country to country and even store to store and unlike an offline shop I cannot just hold the t-shirt up/try it on to find the right size.

As a big guy i chafe at having to pay more for the same product as a small person.  The world has so few concessions for individuals of stature.  The advantages of being 6'4" and heavy set have been nerfed heavily.  (stupid anti raiding laws.  whats a modern viking to do?).  

That aside I am stoked about a tshirt!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived