=][= MERCH MERCH MERCH =][=

138 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

OK since it is pretty clear we are going to do both, I need to get a general idea of the # of each size of shirt people want. 

So you can vote on that. Please note I am just listing "guy sizes" but if you would like a woman's cut shirt that is easy to do, so just go ahead and vote for that same size and we can sort those later when start up the collection.

The shirts are in "US" sizes that you can find here:
http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/338116-merch-merch-merch/?p=4858468

Remember you can vote for more than one size if you plan to get more than 1 shirt. Further that, remember that 2xl-4xl do cost a few bucks more.

Some news!

First Lanyards -

These are going to be black with white text. If we start making them too fancy, people may not be able to use them at their work place (which is what we assume most folks want them for).

Next, we have a mock up of what the shirts are going to look like with the new logo!

So first up, the new logo (by Madscuzzy):

gallery_2_3712_44387.jpg

and then the shirt mock up:

gallery_2_3712_150165.jpg

Finally, be watching tomorrow for a new thread involving a raffle for some sweet stuff for every $5 donatiion made to the site from Sept. 5th to October 31st.

Hell yeah, love that new logo. It's like passing the old one over to 2000AD for a spruce up. I love the old one, sure, but that new one is goddamn metal. Props to Madscuzzy. :thumbsup:

I want a shirt and maybe a lanyard depending on how it looks.

Are these shirts pre-shrunk?

Can we get a length on them so we know how far down they go?

I'm leaning towards the XS but I don't want it to fit once then shrink and just look good in my closet. :(

I want a shirt and maybe a lanyard depending on how it looks.

Are these shirts pre-shrunk?

Can we get a length on them so we know how far down they go?

I'm leaning towards the XS but I don't want it to fit once then shrink and just look good in my closet. :sad.:

If you look back in the thread you can see an image with the sizes of the shirts. The place I work at uses the same base shirt and we just got new ones. I've put it through one wash but haven't had the chance to wear it since. I'll see about tomorrow and let you know.

Lanyards I'd get a few and the t-shirt atleast one. But likely more of I can be assured of the fit.

I'd generally go for the biggest size just incase as I'm a lanky git but it would be nice to not have it hanging off me like a tent.

So I'm in the same boat as Zeller and want to know would it be possible to get the measurements from the nape of the neck to the bottom hem? I might then be able to gauge a better fit.

Lanyards I'd get a few and the t-shirt atleast one. But likely more of I can be assured of the fit.

I'd generally go for the biggest size just incase as I'm a lanky git but it would be nice to not have it hanging off me like a tent.

So I'm in the same boat as Zeller and want to know would it be possible to get the measurements from the nape of the neck to the bottom hem? I might then be able to gauge a better fit.

I can see if the place we are getting them done from can give me some measurements. I've looked online in multiple locations and everything is just chest/waist measurements. 

For my part (6', 215lbs) a large fits me perfectly. 

• 4 months later...

Hey Folks! 

Haven't forgotten about the T-shirt idea. 

However the U.S. Postal service has changed the way first class mail works internationally. Now anything that isn't "paper" size has to go at parcel rates. So anything over 9 oz. is PRICEY to ship (like $15+ to just about anywhere other than Canada). 

As such we've been playing around with the design. Looking at maybe going with something a little simpler to bring down the cost of the shirt to offset the cost of shipping over seas. 

Will keep you up to date as we get closer to a design we like.

Just saw this thread! Would love a t-shirt and a lanyard. However, I suppose I can't ask for a women's tshirt so I would just ask for the lanyard (I have to wear one almost daily at work anyway!)

Archived