Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

=][= MERCH MERCH MERCH =][=

• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

Poll: =][= MERCH MERCH MERCH =][=

What Size Shirt Would you Like

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

Kurgan the Lurker

Kurgan the Lurker

++ INQUISITUS EXTERMINATI ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 18,584 posts
  • Faction: Vultures

I can ask Paradogmatic. 

It really depends on the BRAND of shirt we go with. I prefer thinner, softer shirts (like District Made) vs. heavy and thick (like Port Authority and such). As long as they have those sizes we can do it. It may cost you a few bucks more in the end but should be doable.

• Paradogmatic likes this

The Cult of Orange -- None Can Withstand Our Color!
Duck Blind Miniatures - The website has been gone for a long time so I've put up a FaceBook page to show what photos I have left or may add in the future.
Duck Blind Minis IG - I do post on IG too but fair warning there are other things (mostly the gym) on here besides minis.
Kurgan's Twitter Feed
Kurgan's FaceBook Page

"And maybe the Traitor Legions would come to their senses, renounce the Ruinous Powers and return to the light of the Emperor." -- Ciaphis Cain on the likelihood of a Mawloc being scared off by a melta blast.

Xenith

Xenith

++ NETATOR FEROCIS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 12,393 posts

Darn it! Must have been during one of my hiatus periods. I would have snatched up some B&C boxers in a hot minute. The things I miss when I'm gone ....cry.gif

Not sure briefs with B&C on them is the best idea. Funny, but not the best. 

• Dosjetka likes this

Kurgan the Lurker

Kurgan the Lurker

++ INQUISITUS EXTERMINATI ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 18,584 posts
  • Faction: Vultures
Shorts though...
  • Dosjetka likes this

The Cult of Orange -- None Can Withstand Our Color!
Duck Blind Miniatures - The website has been gone for a long time so I've put up a FaceBook page to show what photos I have left or may add in the future.
Duck Blind Minis IG - I do post on IG too but fair warning there are other things (mostly the gym) on here besides minis.
Kurgan's Twitter Feed
Kurgan's FaceBook Page

"And maybe the Traitor Legions would come to their senses, renounce the Ruinous Powers and return to the light of the Emperor." -- Ciaphis Cain on the likelihood of a Mawloc being scared off by a melta blast.

MaulerUK

MaulerUK

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 668 posts
  • Faction: Dark Angels
Both, depending on design smile.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users