8th edition Mortis Dreadnoughts

Dragolord19d

I was wondering if the FW Mortis dreadnought actually does get the cyclone missile launcher on top of the twin [blank]? I ask because I had someone show up with it and when I asked (post him wiping out my army via fraging missilery) he showed me on BattleScribe where it says that it can carry one...

If it's true my buddy's magpies may be learning how it feels how to lose stuff...

It was added in the FW errata. Normal mortis dreadnought can take a CML. A mortis with TLLCs and CML has as much firepower as two TLLC/ML dreadnoughts at a much cheaper cost. Edited by Syphid

To clarify, this is what the FW FAQ currently says: "Pages 26 and 28 – Contemptor Mortis Dreadnought and Relic Contemptor Dreadnought, Wargear Options - Add the following to both models’ wargear options: ‘• This model may take a cyclone missile launcher.’"

Note that both of these dreadnoughts are Contemptors, not regular Dreads. The FW datasheet for the "stock"/original pattern/Castraferrum/Mark V "Mortis" does not have an additional Cyclone Missile Launcher option, it is strictly two identical options from the included weapons list.