Could Necromunda be Rogal Dorn's Homeworld?

Urriak Urruk

So for some time I have wondered, "where is Inwit, the homeworld of Rogal Dorn?"

The world has almost no lore about it, save for some stuff about ice tribes, it being very cold... and that's it.

Compare this to the rest of the Loyalist homeworlds. They either are very prominent on galactic maps, or are destroyed (specifically Caliban).

But I've never seen Inwit on a map, or even mentioned in anything past the Horus Heresy.

So when I learned that Ullanor = Armageddon, I thought, "Mmmmm, maybe Inwit became something else?"

Which leads me to Necromunda. This Hive World is listed as one of the Imperial Fists recruiting worlds, which still surprises me. Most Space Marine chapters really only need one populous world for recruits, and the Imperial Fists already have the most populous world, Terra itself.

So is it possible that Necromunda has a deeper significance to the Imperial Fists? Is it possible that a frozen world, over ten thousand years of development, could become a planet as urban as Necromunda?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-df7bMROiVPU/UglhYpU-EyI/AAAAAAAAAbg/YoEatSBHHu4/s1600/Imperial+Fists.jpg

Necromunda has already been identified (in the FW HH series... Extermination I believe) as the site of a former conquest. Therefore it cannot be Inwit.

Inwit itself is a little bit of an enigma. We hear a little about it from various places but we don't see it much. If at all.

Edited by Olis
Abhor the Typo!

I dunno, the same source that gave us the most information on the Inwit system - FW's Extermination - is also the one that introduced the idea that Necromunda used to be Araneus Prime, and was only renamed after the IF fleet took it and defended it from a xenos attack. Feels too recent and well defined but then they've done worse.