Ha! I remember the Toxic Avenger cartoon, not seen the film for years though :( I did watch Army of Darkness the other day so you should definitely do a scenario involving a horde of Deadites :P I think Kurgan made some zombie scenarios for Shadow War Armageddon which you could have a go with. 

Killer Ash! :D Evil Dead is great, but I still think its really really scary!

So cool to hear people being inspired our Threads STD! :biggrin.: Your's is one of my Fav's too! 

I've not been well the last few days, so I've not been online. I will be doing some more Escher tomorrow though! 

Killer Ash! :biggrin.: Evil Dead is great, but I still think its really really scary!

So cool to hear people being inspired our Threads STD! :biggrin.: Your's is one of my Fav's too! 

I've not been well the last few days, so I've not been online. I will be doing some more Escher tomorrow though! 

Omg I hope your ok now. Chin up kidda. :D

It's not just your thread but you yourself that I find inspiring, after you said you'r hands shake I thought to myself 'getcha finger out ya eye of terror lad and push your painting more, shes younger and still paints better than you!' :lol:

If you think Evil Dead is scary I highly recommend that you watch Mama or the original Woman in Black, totally mellow films ;) (shameful fact, when I was about six or seven my aunt let me watch a bit of Woman in Black with her and is scared me that much I actually wet myself. I regret nothing!! Even now my heart starts racing when I watch it).

Also, thanks for the thread compliment, though now the Toxic Avenger has arrived in mine I would say yours smells much nicer. 

Switching channels saw (Bladerunner) starting,and had to watch. Syfy, channel

Another shameful fact, I never saw Bladerunner until last year. Now its one of my fave movies. :)

Just started a bad ass gunslinging Scummer of badassitude after watching a film based on the most bad ass ever... No one will be able to take me serious in my local GW when I put him down on the table. :lol:

Pictures to come soon when my phone charges. 

First up we have some WiP's of Toxie...

med_gallery_75911_13630_98405.jpgmed_gallery_75911_13630_74886.jpg

and a VERY early WiP of my Awesome Bad Ass Scummer of Ultimate BADASSITUDE!!!

No one knows where he comes from or who he really is, a masked wanderer who leaves a trail of broken skulls (and broken hearts) in his wake, Some say under his helmet, is another smaller helmet and under that is another helmet and under that is a poster of Jem from the Holo-Damned. Some also say he slept with all the High Lords of Terra in a drunken orgy of Narcotics and Banana Milkshake, others say he can actually touch MC Hammernator. The first you know of him entering battle is when you hear his deadly blood curdling warcry 'Coca Cola lipstick Ringo, Dance all night, dance all night, I've got dancing legs (woah), I've got dancing legs'.

Ladies and Gentle Gangers of the Underhive, Boyz and Ghouls of all ages I give you...

FRANK FRINGEBUTTOCK!!! Just Frank to his mates.

med_gallery_75911_13630_409644.jpg

OMG I love Toxie, he looks amaze! :biggrin.:

Cheers :thumbsup: I am pretty chuffed with him myself, turned out better than I expected.

Gonna try converting the Arch Zealot dude out of these bits for BCK's Character Conversion Comp.

med_gallery_75911_13630_540636.jpg

Not sure on what legs or head I will use if people are wondering why there is a selection of doodads.

Edited by Slave to Darkness

Quick WiP shot so far, the silly sod is so clueless he has not realized that the Heretics he is hunting are behind him.

med_gallery_75911_13630_797981.jpg

Is that Isabella von Carstein on the far right? Does her model see use in your 'Necromunda' games?

That my good man was a quick and lazy kitbash for the Masque of Slaanesh I did for the ETL a few years ago. I mde her from parts of the Vampire Coven Throne and the legs from a High Elf archer. She is part of my Slaaneshi Pleasure cult that has been seen on the 'Munda' tabletop. Here she is with my not at all based on Hellraiser 'Hellpriest' and a random dude with a messed up face.

med_gallery_75911_13630_235587.jpg

Soon these guys will be the center of my attention again, though they may not be Slannesh dedicated, I has ideas... LOTS of ideas...

Cheers :) Not happy with the Milliput though, hate the stuff. I was so wound up with it I nearly threw him across the room in a fit of rage, instead I walked away and sat in the garden with a coffee and a cigarette and watched the sun come up. I should have learned from the last ETL to take breaks instead of trying to get things done asap. 

• 1 month later...

Due to the Call of Chaos and the Xenos painting comp I fear that I may have neglected my Neromunda stuff, so I am tinkering about with some scatter terrain and I have just primed the Arch Confessor conversion I did. Now that I have got some more greenstuff I can crack on with sculpting skirts and stockings on my Escher, might even start on my Mad Donna conversion as well. Busy busy busy. 

After much head scratching I have decided to start an all girl Brat gang based on Emilie Autumn and her Bloody Crumpets.

a0df3ed564abefaffa14348a5a81f883.jpgef829d103277c612222eae7598193062--circus

Off to watch Moulon Rouge for inspiration. 

• 2 weeks later...

Glad I can help mate. :thumbsup:

Cant wait to see what you do with the new stuff. 

My Goliath Gang is going to be all done as  "Bane" so i think my Escher Gang will be "Harley Quinn's"... not the Margot Robbie one :facepalm: More like the classic red/black scheme with white face's :cool.:

Cheers,Mithril

p.s. StD i made a communal WiP thread over in the forge for anyone wanting to put up their new necromunda stuff to inspire others!! 

• 4 weeks later...

Gonna put the Burlesque Escher/Brats gang on hold for the time being, gonna see what I can do with the Chaos Cult rules when they are out, I liked the idea of the Nurgle 'Traveling Circus' in Mordheim and I think a Slaaneshi gang of Burlesque dancers and ladies of 'negotiable pleasure' would fit well in Necromunda.

As for gaming Im trynna sort something out with a local gamer (who also haunts the B&C, small world lol) so hopefully that will give me the push to get things finished. Time to dust off my dice, dig out my lucky gaming undies and kick some arse!!! :lol:

• 4 months later...

Built a Stealer Cult, 8 minis built straight from the box with no converting!! :o Yes I know, madness, I never build straight from box, have not done since 3rd ed. :lol:

But doing a straight from the box gang has left me more time to work on my Chaos Cult, anybody aware of my Hellbound log in the Chaos section will know I am a massive Hellraiser fan and my Slaaneshi renegades are greatly inspired by the films.

It might be worth checking out the Cenobytes names on google so you know what my minis are baded on, atm I cant upload from my phone and my laptops as screwed up as 40k.

Hell Priest (Pinhead). Using the leader from my Pleasure Cult with a different head. Just finished cutting the grid into his head and need to add 'pins' to finish it off.

Butcher. Instead of using the Heavy Weapon Cultist body (was my first choice due to the apron) I have used a Blightking body (size wise its more fitting to the character in the movie) with a scrap of cloth that looks like a tiny apron thats been pinned into his flesh. Currently working on his giant meat cleaver.

Wire Twins. Witch Elf minis mainly with a Daemonette claw each. Just need to add the wire hair and these beautys will be ready for paint.

The Auditor. Bog standard Cultist mini with a head swap, looks a bit meh so I shall come back to him later.

The Dreamer. Missing head and arms. Lots to do with her, gotta increase the height of her shoes and add heels.

Future additions when I get the bits would be Chatterer, Butterball and the Female Cenobyte from Hellraiser 1&2. Also looking at Clive Barkers Tortured Soul toys for more ideas.

I do have a quick question, currently my Hellpriest is holding the Puzzlebox out towards someone whilst waving a knife in the air, debating on changing him into the 'I am the way' Jesus Christ pose from the third film with the box on the floor with chains bursting out?