Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Confrontation - StD's Necromunda thread.

Necromunda Confrontation Underhive Venators Brats

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

Brother Chaplain Kage

Brother Chaplain Kage

++ SACERDOS UMBRA ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 6,409 posts
  • Chapter Name: VIII Legion - Crimson Sons

Groovy indeed. 

bqPRy1E.gif

• Reyner and Slave to Darkness like this

dVIGLrG.pngC5pEYmg.pngFPVd6je.pngQiZFXmD.png

In the grim darkness of the far future, hope is the first step to despair.

Slave to Darkness

Slave to Darkness

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,607 posts
  • Chapter Name: Chaos and Wolves

Now I want to use ash and some Brettonians in a game against a horde of Deadite Plague Zombies. 

Explorer in the further regions of experience; Demon to some, Angel to others.

gallery_30308_9518_15054.pnggallery_60566_6038_826.gifgallery_29004_9303_22505.pnggallery_60566_6038_4617.gifgallery_30308_9518_15054.png

Blog - Gates of Helvete

“Just erotic. Nothing kinky. It's the difference between using a feather and using a chicken.” - Terry Pratchett, Eric

Reyner

Reyner

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,829 posts
  • Chapter Name: IV Legion, XIII Legion

Ha! I remember the Toxic Avenger cartoon, not seen the film for years though :( I did watch Army of Darkness the other day so you should definitely do a scenario involving a horde of Deadites :P I think Kurgan made some zombie scenarios for Shadow War Armageddon which you could have a go with. 

gallery_60566_6038_242.gifgallery_26119_9644_9137.pnggallery_60566_6038_826.gif
"I don't need my left arm to run." - Sergeant Arkad VII Legion bad-ass.

Sister Alessia

Sister Alessia

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 308 posts

Killer Ash! :D Evil Dead is great, but I still think its really really scary!

So cool to hear people being inspired our Threads STD! biggrin.png Your's is one of my Fav's too! 

I've not been well the last few days, so I've not been online. I will be doing some more Escher tomorrow though! 

• Beams likes this

walter h

walter h

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 302 posts
Switching channels saw (Bladerunner) starting,and had to watch. Syfy, channel

Slave to Darkness

Slave to Darkness

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,607 posts

Killer Ash! biggrin.png Evil Dead is great, but I still think its really really scary!

So cool to hear people being inspired our Threads STD! biggrin.png Your's is one of my Fav's too! 

I've not been well the last few days, so I've not been online. I will be doing some more Escher tomorrow though! 

Omg I hope your ok now. Chin up kidda. :D

It's not just your thread but you yourself that I find inspiring, after you said you'r hands shake I thought to myself 'getcha finger out ya eye of terror lad and push your painting more, shes younger and still paints better than you!' :lol:

If you think Evil Dead is scary I highly recommend that you watch Mama or the original Woman in Black, totally mellow films ;) (shameful fact, when I was about six or seven my aunt let me watch a bit of Woman in Black with her and is scared me that much I actually wet myself. I regret nothing!! Even now my heart starts racing when I watch it).

Also, thanks for the thread compliment, though now the Toxic Avenger has arrived in mine I would say yours smells much nicer. 

Switching channels saw (Bladerunner) starting,and had to watch. Syfy, channel

Another shameful fact, I never saw Bladerunner until last year. Now its one of my fave movies. :)

gallery_30308_9518_15054.pnggallery_60566_6038_826.gifgallery_29004_9303_22505.pnggallery_60566_6038_4617.gifgallery_30308_9518_15054.png

Blog - Gates of Helvete

“Just erotic. Nothing kinky. It's the difference between using a feather and using a chicken.” - Terry Pratchett, Eric

Slave to Darkness

Slave to Darkness

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,607 posts

Just started a bad ass gunslinging Scummer of badassitude after watching a film based on the most bad ass ever... No one will be able to take me serious in my local GW when I put him down on the table. :lol:

Pictures to come soon when my phone charges. 

Blog - Gates of Helvete

Slave to Darkness

Slave to Darkness

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,607 posts

First up we have some WiP's of Toxie...

med_gallery_75911_13630_98405.jpgmed_gallery_75911_13630_74886.jpg

and a VERY early WiP of my Awesome Bad Ass Scummer of Ultimate BADASSITUDE!!!

No one knows where he comes from or who he really is, a masked wanderer who leaves a trail of broken skulls (and broken hearts) in his wake, Some say under his helmet, is another smaller helmet and under that is another helmet and under that is a poster of Jem from the Holo-Damned. Some also say he slept with all the High Lords of Terra in a drunken orgy of Narcotics and Banana Milkshake, others say he can actually touch MC Hammernator. The first you know of him entering battle is when you hear his deadly blood curdling warcry 'Coca Cola lipstick Ringo, Dance all night, dance all night, I've got dancing legs (woah), I've got dancing legs'.

Ladies and Gentle Gangers of the Underhive, Boyz and Ghouls of all ages I give you... 

FRANK FRINGEBUTTOCK!!! Just Frank to his mates.

med_gallery_75911_13630_409644.jpg

Blog - Gates of Helvete

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Necromunda, Confrontation, Underhive, Venators, Brats

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users