++Knightfall 2017++

Firepower

I'm awaiting a LRC from ebay. so might pledge that if it arrives. (I'm a bit wary at the moment of people claiming to be selling LRCs, it seems there is a worldwide shortage of them and their components at the moment, I found this out trying to find someone selling an assault cannon turret from an LRC for the Razorback and having very little luck!)

I'm awaiting a LRC from ebay. so might pledge that if it arrives. (I'm a bit wary at the moment of people claiming to be selling LRCs, it seems there is a worldwide shortage of them and their components at the moment, I found this out trying to find someone selling an assault cannon turret from an LRC for the Razorback and having very little luck!)

Gotta finish the first pledge before you can put in an LRC pledge.  Show me your resolve.  :pirate:

Going have to see if I have any transports available for this. I have a few Rhinos and a LR but its for my other army I'm trying to get sorted..... tempted. 

Codex legal?  as its not but it transports.

Codex or Index legal.  Sorry to stifle that twisted genius of yours, but yeah, them's the rules. :wink:

http://replygif.net/i/1062.gif

Gah,  no worries. I've found some stuff I could use, I'll have a think about pledging a vow soon. If nothing else, I've got a BT Rhino at the very least. 

I, Cognative of the Rimefel Crusade, hereby vow the aid of a Land Raider Redeemer and Company Champion to the Eternal Crusade before the Night of the Witch! I enter with the mark of the Neophyte, and will emerge glorious as an Initiate by Crusade's end as a true brother of the Black Templars. Should I fail in my duties, I will wear the mark of failure until year's end, that all may know my sin!

http://i.imgur.com/vSl5HeC.jpg

Firepower, let me know if the Company Champion is too far along, I can find another to replace him no problem.

Edited by Cognative

I, Kontakt, hereby vow the aid of a Land Raider Crusader and Five Sword Brethren Terminators to the Eternal Crusade before the Night of the Witch!  I enter with the mark of the Neophyte, and will emerge glorious as an Initiate by Crusade's end as a true brother of the Black Templars.  Should I fail in my duties, I will wear the mark of failure until year's end, that all may know my sin!

Pics incoming when I figure out where to host em. The hammernators are primed and in pieces and the LRC is in a vat of simple green (barrels not even drilled). I have brass etchings for the LRC in addition to sponson repairs to make. Also I now have FW storm shields for the Hammernators, so they're in pieces. :biggrin.:  

I, Lord Blackwood, hereby vow the aid of one Repulsor and five Heavy Crusaders ( Hellblaster unit of 5 ) to the Eternal Crusade before the Night of the Witch!  I enter with the mark of the Neophyte, and will emerge glorious as an Initiate by Crusade's end as a true brother of the Black Templars.  Should I fail in my duties, I will wear the mark of failure until year's end, that all may know my sin!

tumblr_oux51emTp11tdqdkto1_1280.jpg

I, Marshal Wolfhart, hereby vow the aid of one Razorback and a five strong crusader squad to the Eternal Crusade before the Night of the Witch!  I enter with the mark of the Neophyte, and will emerge glorious as an Initiate by Crusade's end as a true brother of the Black Templars.  Should I fail in my duties, I will wear the mark of failure until year's end, that all may know my sin!

knightfall2017

A strong start with 10 bold Neophytes of the Knightfall Crusade.  You all warm this hateful little heart of mine. :wink:

As a note, if you have yet to submit WIP photos, I'd prefer you did so in a new post.  If you simply edit the pics into your Vow post, I may not notice.

I, Ciler of the Thracian Crusade, hereby vow the aid of a Stormraven and a squad of assault terminators to the Eternal Crusade before the Night of the Witch! I enter with the mark of the Neophyte, and will emerge glorious as an Initiate by Crusade's end as a true brother of the Black Templars. Should I fail in my duties, I will wear the mark of failure until year's end, that all may know my sin!

http://reho.st/self/e2c29b227b7bfdd3f19361bbb460aacf39c84ce1.jpg

I, Othniel, hereby vow the aid of 1x Razorback and Crusader squad to the Eternal Crusade before the Night of the Witch! I enter with the mark of the Neophyte, and will emerge glorious as an Initiate by Crusade's end as a true brother of the Black Templars. Should I fail in my duties, I will wear the mark of failure until year's end, that all may know my sin!

Pictures to be uploaded later due to unexplained astropath disappearances amid the smell of kindling.

I, TheOneTrueZon, hereby vow the aid of a "Helbrecht" Class Land Raider Crusader to the Eternal Crusade before the Night of the Witch!  I enter with the mark of the Neophyte, and will emerge glorious as an Initiate by Crusade's end as a true brother of the Black Templars.  Should I fail in my duties, I will wear the mark of failure until year's end, that all may know my sin!

I hereby submit this uncharacteristically blurry photo, because holyhellitsmondaywheretheFdidtheweekendjustgo

This has about 20+ more hours of detailing, decals and weathering.

http://i.imgur.com/StbSPpc.jpg

I, Dumbcow1, hereby vow the aid of a holy Land Raider Crusader to the Eternal Crusade before the Night of the Witch!  I enter with the mark of the Neophyte, and will emerge glorious as an Initiate by Crusade's end as a true brother of the Black Templars.  Should I fail in my duties, I will wear the mark of failure until year's end, that all may know my sin!

I bought this off a guy, and have stripped it...the FW extra armor is damaged...so it will probably come off too....because i SO need ANOTHER Land Raider...but i couldn't pass it by for 10$ XD

IMAG0028

Although my crusade needs another drop pod, I very nearly opted out of this Knightfall, strugling with the following reasons:

• I hate painting drop pods - too many hidden corners to find for paint
  • I am filling in my 9-man Crusader Squads with 5ive marines, as an alternative to taking Sword Brethren (can't think why though :smile.:
    but 5 Initiates are only a comabt squad, not a valid Unit.

Then I remembered that I have a base-coated IF Kill Team that has made no recent progress.

@Firepower - If our Legion brothers can be allowed to fill/borrow this BT Drop Pod for Knightfall, then I will vow to complete all three elements as the first item.

I, Pyskic_scribe, hereby vow the aid of a Drop Pod, five Initiates and a Kill Team to the Eternal Crusade before the Night of the Witch! I enter with the mark of the Neophyte, and will emerge glorious as an Initiate by Crusade's end as a true brother of the Black Templars. Should I fail in my duties, I will wear the mark of failure until year's end, that all may know my sin!

Starting point photos:

Hidden Content
gallery_23461_6457_340877.jpg
Edited by Psykic_scribe

You can only vow one unit per Transport, brother.  Either the Crusader Squad or the Kill Team, unless you want to paint 2 Transports :thumbsup:

I feel your pain on the Pods, but I built 3 for the last Knightfall.  After that tedium, you will find excuses carry very little weight with me (and my paddleum), should you fail in painting just one. :verymad:

Edited by Firepower